Senate Republicans threaten to block border security bill they negotiated

SO EVERYONE ELSE GOT OUR MONEY EXCEPT US…….

AGAIN……

AND AGAIN AND AGAIN……

THIS IS NOT A PARTY PROBLEM IT IS A CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION PROBLEM….

A TRANSCONTINENTAL CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION……

HOW DO THE STUGOTZS DEFEND THIS?

I knew you would attack the source. Typical.

I’m glad you read it though.

8 Million illegals that we know about since Biden was elected. That doesn’t include gotaways.

The Dems waited 3 years and this is what they propose. Excuse me if I’m not impressed. I’ll wait a few more months and hopefully see what the Rs have to bring to the table.

I’m not conident they will be great but they sure as hell have a better chance then the Dems who pretend to care but really just want to legalize everyone here and increase the voting base. Let’s be honest, that’s the play.

Actually, some cities just want to outright let illegals vote. You are cool with that though right?

You’re still not getting it.

The Dems DIDN’T propose this.

The REPUBLICANS proposed it.

This was it. This was their bill that they worked 4 months on.

How many Republicans supported it from the beginning? 2?

The base Republican Party never supported this.

Mitch McConnell has always been an open borders guy. He’s no different from the base Dems when it comes to that. I’m not on board with that mindset at all.

1 Like

UNIPARTY……

https://x.com/behizytweets/status/1756082535161835905?s=42&t=xetmxF1VDatwFGmXqk1Zlw

IMAGINE STILL TALKING ABOUT SENATE REPUBLICANS WHEN THE CRIMINALS ARE MAKING IT SO OBVIOUS NOW……

Hard to refute these facts.

1 Like

Indiana, the Mexican are Dems excuse is such a bs excuse

Why else do the Dems seemingly want unlimited immigration? I’m open to measured immigration but this isn’t it.

I have no issues with there being restrictions. That being said it should apply to everyone who wants to enter the country. It should not be select groups.

1 Like

UNIPARTY BEING EXPOSED……