Seen Enough

The jury is out, this offense (Gattis) has got to go this offseason. Never ever going to win conference with this impotent offense regardless of player skill upgrades.

Not QB / WR friendly, can’t threaten a defense to get them off the run-stop.

If Cristobal wants to run the ball, he needs to go get himself a Briles protege this off-season.

End of story

Ps. This is a VERY BAD UVA team and we are still impotent. Wild. I’m pretty sure this team couldn’t consistently drive on air.

2 Likes

This team is depressingly bad. I don’t care how good he is at recruiting. Of these coaches aren’t playing to these guys strengths it doesn’t matter.

1 Like

They ranked this team preseason #13 :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Fire everyone

HATED the Gattis hire from the get go. Everything I saw him run at Michigan was slow developing and trodding, with ZERO misdirection. Frustrating to watch all around.

HERE IS THE BIG PROBLEM……

GATTIS’ OFFENSE WAS IN THE PLAYOFFS LAST YEAR……

I’m all for moving on. Some of these play calls were bad. I don’t care if Garcia sucks…

First half it’s 3rd and long. Across midfield and they run for like 7 yards. 4th and maybe 6 at the UVA 37ish. Run call isn’t bad if you’re going for it. Instead here comes the punt unit and it goes into the end zone.

Final offensive play in regulation. Chance to win the game and you call a run play from 7 yards out to go to OT.

Once again, 3rd and long in OT. Down 12-9. Call a run play to set up another 40+ yard FGA.

Gattis is terrible. Michigan hasn’t missed a beat with him being gone.

SO YOU ARE SAYING HIS COACHING MEANT NOTHING?

INTERCHANGEABLE?

WE MIGHT BE GETTING SOMEWHERE……

Scared to lose. They don’t trust them players and the players don’t trust the staff. It’s the worst position a team can find itself in.

Come on…That’s a dumb statement.

It
IS
Year
ONE

PEOPLE

There is not that much predictive value in year ones. For the 900th time

And I’m not crazy about the offense either, hopefully it improves and Mario assesses Gattis.

1 Like

Because they are’t expecting to win at this point and are looking ahead to the future.

Not fun to tune into every Saturday, for sure. But we will look totally different next year.

They make me dumb skeeter. Dumb mad.

I have no more patience. It’s been 19 years bro.

Been hearing this for YEARS.

Non-pertinent…

Your dumber in football then you are with life.

What shall we do? Scrap the program…

People watch sports and just have to spew on a message board, they can’t help themselves

I agree with you guys…I’m disappointed with offense and hope Cristobal assesses and makes right decision re: Gattis.

But Garcia has issues, not sure how much we can do with this kid. So basically I think it was both.

1 Like

It’s “you’re dumber” not “your dumber.”

Nice work there.

Anywhoo - it is pertinent. We always hear “this will be the year” or “Miami has the talent.”

Hasn’t resulted in W’s.

Like this faggot never makes a typo^^…Fuckin dork

And it’s not pertinent. 1st year of regime, and while I expected better results sure…I didn’t predict it. Again, it’s the first year, it’s a crapshoot with the transition…Get this thru your heads. Concerns? Sure…But this year will look nothing like next.

And if you wanna listen to people predict “this is the year” every year…That’s on you.

I’m just saying that if you’re going to try to call me dumb you should at least - you know - use the correct words. Because when you don’t, you look, well, dumb.

It’s one thing to be dumb. It’s worse to choose to be dumb. And that’s the category you’re in.

Anywhoo - I give CMC a pass this year. I get it’ll take some time to get his system/players in place. I’m fine with that. What I didn’t expect is this much regression to the point where MTSU absolutely punks us. Their coach is still talking shit about us after that game.

1 Like

It is anywho with one o. Lol sorry, I had to.

1 Like

Nuh uh - that’s me holding my voice for a second. :rofl:

1 Like

It was disgusting, but again I’ve seen weird weird losses in year one

But the game was a joke, yes.

I mean…did you guys really think Miami would improve with first year starters at Safety? Sure Hall wasn’t great but Bolden was pretty dang good even with all the negative talk about him.