'Rigged NFL Script Leaked!' Bills To Lose To Dolphins?! Jordan Poyer's Wife Rachel Bush Unhappy

https://www.si.com/nfl/bills/news/rigged-nfl-script-leaked-buffalo-bills-lose-miami-dolphins-jordan-poyer-wife-rachel-bush-unhappy-prediction-rigged

STORM TOLD ALL OF YOU THIS IS GOING TO TOUCH EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THE PLANET BECAUSE EVERY FCKEN THING IS RIGGED……

WE HAVE BEEN IN CLOWN WORLD BUT WE ARE ALL EXITING NOW……

REMEMBER YOU CAN ONLY GET A SHOT OF WITH .03 YET THEY SCORED AGAIN FOR NO REASON……

OR FOR ONE REASON….

ZERO TARGETS IN THE BIGGEST GAME OF THE YEAR….

THEN PEOPLE SIT HERE SCRATCHING THEIR HEADS WHY COACHES DO DUMBASS SHIT……

STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHY YOU WOULD RUN YOUR PUNTER OUT OF THE BACK OF THE ENDZONE ON PURPOSE TO THEN HAVE TO PUNT ON A KICKOFF….

OR RUN A 4TH DOWN AND ONE PLAY TO YOUR 4TH STRING RB WHO HASN’T TOUCH THE BALL WITH THE GAME AND SEASON ON THE LINE….

WOULD ANYONE HERE HAVE DONE THAT?

NO….

BUT PLAYERS AND COACHES THAT HAVE PLAYED FOOTBALL ALL THEIR LIVES DID….

You fucking idiot

You absolute fucking idiot

You misinformed fucking fool. They got fouled and made free throws after the team missed a 3. You complete fucking fool.

This fucking fool picks a game that lands near the spread…

Absolute fucking maniacal idiot

Please show how the punter running backwards play effected money…I’m dying to see this.

Line was Hou -1 47.5

Please show what the punter play accomplished.

ZERO TARGETS IN THE BIGGEST GAME OF THE YEAR….

Lol…See the weather shithead? Pgh threw 20 times total and never trailed. He did have an end around.

SO YOU MISSED A 3 YOU TOOK WITH WHAT 3 SECONDS AND YOU FOUL FOR WHAT EXACTLY?

JUST SO HAPPENS THE SPREAD WAS 4.5 HUH?

DID STORM SAY IT DID?

WHY DON’T YOU ANSWER THE QUESTION STORM ASKED?

WHY RUN OUT WITH :01 TO PUNT FROM A KICKOFF?

MAKE SENSE OF THE CALL……

IF YOU CAN’T YOU ARE IN AGREEMENT HUH?

EXPLAIN THIS?

EXPLAIN WHY THEY WENT TO THEIR 4TH STRING RB WITH THE SEASON ON THE LINE ON 4TH AND 1?

YOU WANT ARGUE DON’T PICK AND CHOOSE AND MAKE UP SHIT STORM NEVER SAID….

SO OUT OF 20 YOU THREW ZERO TO YOUR BEST WR?

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HAVE GAMBLED ALL YOUR LIFE AND START REALIZING YOU GOT HOODWINKED THE WHOLE TIME….

DID STORM SAY IT DID?

WHY DON’T YOU ANSWER THE QUESTION STORM ASKED?

WHY RUN OUT WITH :01 TO PUNT FROM A KICKOFF?

MAKE SENSE OF THE CALL……

IF YOU CAN’T YOU ARE IN AGREEMENT HUH?

Because he’s a dumb ass that tried to do it with zero seconds and he’s not looking at a clock during a play

Also Sherlock Holmes had to dig deep all the way to a “team total”??? That there’s definitely lower limits on? So no “team total” ever stayed under because of a flukey or improbable play huh? There are team totals, 1h totals, quarter totals, props on every bet. If you look hard enough you will find something that is decided by the spread. There are so many different type bets to choose from. Pure comedy

SO YOU MISSED A 3 YOU TOOK WITH WHAT 3 SECONDS AND YOU FOUL FOR WHAT EXACTLY?

What if the other team misses their free throws? Some game’s fall right near the point spread…Some game results are decided in the final second…Some game results themselves are decided in the final second. It happens.

Now post all the games this week that fell nowhere near the point spread. I’ll wait

Fucking maniac.

I’ve been doing this shit my whole fucking life…Sometimes shit happens at the buzzer.

You are one stupid, gullible, sick motherfucker…

You want to know how to get stuff not to be decided in a single play or at the buzzer?

Let’s make the Texans team total 85… That should solve it and no one can cry it’s rigged…Oh wait. If we set the team total at 85 then everyone in America will bet the under and books will go out of buisness

Special kind of stupid here.

LITTLE SKEETZ WHY DIDN’T YOU ANSWER ANY OF THIS?

I would agree stupid move. Was a great play call and poor execution though.

Look how he ran and hid on everything else. Typical stormcunt

He said “team total” BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LITTLE SKEETZ WHY DIDN’T YOU ANSWER ANY OF THIS?

Because it doesn’t deserve an answer. Could have been bracketed. Besides the big play to Johnson almost all of Pittsburgh passes were short stuff. It was a weather game…Receivers doing nothing in weather games happens all the times.

And since Pittsburgh won the game, what are you suggesting happened asshole?

HE NEVER TOUCHED THE BALL ALL GAME AND THE OTHER RBS ARE ON THE SIDELINE 4TH AND 1 WITH THE SEASON ON THE LINE……

THAT IS NOT A STUPID MOVE LITTLE SKEETZ……

A STUPID MOVE IS TRYING TO MAKE SENSE OF IT……

THIS IS STUGOTZ CODE FOR STORM YOU GOT ME THERE IS NO EXPLANATION……

NO ANSWER MELTDOWN……

POOR FELLA IT WILL ONLY GET WORSE FOR YOU….

Lol…No it just means a team played in shitty weather and focused on ground game and short passing because of that weather.

Best part is this dumb motherfucker is saying Pittsburgh rigged a game…(That they won)

Back to Blockville…Big Skeeta Skeeta destroys little storm cunt (again)

I sent that little sheep Storm Cunt right back to the shit house…

Undefeated against that gullible little sheep for life.

(He ran and hid on 75% of it…Easy “Pickens”)

@skeeter

MORE MELTDOWN BULLSHIT…….

DEGENERATE GAMBLER HAVING HIS WORLD COLLAPSE……

https://x.com/sportsl51487043/status/1744050365228531728?s=42&t=xetmxF1VDatwFGmXqk1Zlw

@skeeter
@GardenStateCane
@IndianaCane
@bikki228
@dallascanes
@Go_Canes_89
@Silentobserver

TELL STORM WHAT THE FILM SAYS……

LITTLE SKEETZ YOU DEFENDED THIS MADNESS SPEAK ON THAT FILM BUD……

MIKE MCCARTHY AGAINST THE PACKERS……

COME ON GUYS……

@skeeter

WHAT NOW SKEETZ?

LOL ^^^….Dig and dig and dig and dig…And yes, you will find a bet that doesn’t cover by a missed extra point. (even if it’s a lower limit type bet than normal)

Fuckin maniac…can’t make this shit up.

TYREK AGAINST CHEIFS……

GOFF AND STAFFORD AGAINST THEIR FORMER TEAMS…

THE BROWNS AGAINST WATSON OLD TEAM….

SCOTT VAN PELT ON SPORTCENTER: “THIS IS ALMOST LIKE IT WAS SCRIPTED. THATS IS JUST JOKE THEY ARE NOT SCRIPTED”

IMAGINE SEEING HOW THEY CONTROL AND STEAL EVERYTHING FROM US AND STILL WANTING TO BELIEVE SPORTS IS ANY DIFFERENT….

A PRO BOWL KICKER, HALL OF FAME LB AND QB ADMIT IT IS SCRIPTED BUT SKEETZ KNOWS BETTER….

POOR DEGENERATE GAMBLER FELLA……

Lol total clown…There’s players on every team that have played on multiple teams

You are you so cute.

Meanwhile I pay my bills with this shit…Ya I’m a degenerate.

Look how he ran and hid. He dug all the way down to a team total….

Here’s a hint dipshit: Every week you will find certain types of bets that lose in dramatic fashion…Missed XP, fumbles at the goal line, etc…Will beat point spreads, 1h bets, 2h bets, quarter bets, prop bets, team tlotals, etc, etc…Someone misses a point to beat a team over and…IT’S RIGGED! LOOK WHAT HAPPENED! SOMEONE LOST THAT BET! (What about the guys who won the bet?, what about all the bets that didn’t lose in dramatic fashion) …If you look long enough you will find a bad beat, it’s that simple. There’s too many games, too many offerings, and of course you are ignoring the winning side of that.

He thought it was some type of “proof”. Sick, sick, pup…Fuck you and your whore mother

4 years since McCarthy left Green Bay
3 years since Goff/Stafford dealt

It took them this long to rig it? Damn they’re slipping…

Imagine thinking when team finally cross paths (years later) it was auto-rigged.

So cute.