'Rigged NFL Script Leaked!' Bills To Lose To Dolphins?! Jordan Poyer's Wife Rachel Bush Unhappy

LITTLE SKEETZ WHY DIDN’T YOU ANSWER ANY OF THIS?

I did faggot, you ran and hid.

A. The Steelers game was played in shitty conditions. And why are you insinuating they didn’t throw to him? You do know the Steelers won right? So basically the steelers didn’t throw to Pickens because they rigged the g…oh wait (Bet you it’s crickets here)

B. Again…There are hundreds of different types of bets. It is inevitable that some of them are going to lose on missed xp, goal line fumbles, weird bounces, brutal calls, etc… If you delve deeply enough, you will find bad beats every week. So funny that you ignored point spreads, totals, money line (you know who actually won the game), etc…And journeyed all the way into team totals…Which is always a lower limit bet by the way.

Why aren’t you linking the team totals that all win by a half point on the 93% of extra points that are made in the NFL? Got any cool tweets for those. Here’s a hint…PEOPLE DON’T CRY ABOUT HALF POINT WINNERS. You dumb fuck.

(he’ll go crickets…Per usual)

Skeet, you are exposing what Storm (and Q) does EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

They find something that is very common,

like blackouts around the world…
or Arizona governors passing off duties when out of state…
or the Army working on a vaccine…
or a tabloid piece about King Charles maybe stepping down…
or a close sports bet…

and they use it to frame a purely invented conspiracy using lots of memes to hook the dumb people.

And I get it. It’s catchy. It’s compelling. It can even make you feel smart.

But it’s pure BS, and ANY EXPERT in a related field, like you in sports betting, can see what total crap it is from the start.

This is how Q operates.

But the really dumb thing is that Storm keeps posting here without realizing that there isn’t a single person on this site that believes his crap.

1 Like

@dallascanes

WHY ARE YOU ALLOWING THIS RESPONSE IN HERE? :point_up_2:t2:

SEEMS LIKE THERE IS A DOUBLE STANDARD HERE….

@dallascanes

WHY ARE YOU ALLOWING THIS RESPONSE IN HERE? :point_up_2:t2:

SEEMS LIKE THERE IS A DOUBLE STANDARD HERE….

So cry you little cunt…cry about it

Believe me I have my worries about the integrity of sports betting more now than ever.

When any player, ref, coach, etc…playing or involved can so READILY 100X more than ever know what the line on most type bets are…now that is so-called “legal” (which is a complete joke in a whole other way which is another convo) i.e. I need this many points, etc…To the point where the broadcast is talking about it during the game. There are definitely red flags with me and things I worry about.

But on a large-scale rigged, pre-determined, puppets-on-strings manner that stormcunt is alluding to… And the type of shit he tries to pass off as evidence? No, this proves nothing. This idiot found a team total that someone missed an extra point on like this proves a grand conspiracy…He is embarrassingly stupid.

SKEETZ SEES STORM EXPOSING CORRUPTION ALL OVER THE WORLD AND HE THINKS THEY ARE NOT TOUCHING SPORTS….

POOR FELLA IS GOING TO EMBARRASS HIMSELF……

LISTEN STORM IS TELLING YOU YOUR WRONG AND YOU ARE FURTHER GOING TO MAKE AN ASS OF YOURSELF……

START TAKING NOTE TO THE CERTAIN PEOPLE AVOIDING THESE THREADS….:thinking:

LISTEN STORM IS TELLING YOU YOUR WRONG AND YOU ARE FURTHER GOING TO MAKE AN ASS OF YOURSELF……

You’re not qualified to know anything…You are too fucking stupid to tell anyone anything.

I know much more on this topic than you do…And I don’t enter topics that I don’t know about…You should take note and learn something stormcunt

I mean look at all the running and hiding you did here. That should give you a hint.

Discourse MiamiHurricanes.Com StormCunt

Aka…The Great Corruption Exposer

You got problems, maniac…Reel it in.

YEAH THEY HAVE NO CONTROL OF SPORTS……

ALL THE QUESTIONS ARE THERE WAITING FOR YOU BUT YOU GOT NOTHING……

THIS WON’T END WELL FOR YOU…….

PRO ATHLETES ARE TELLING SKEETZ HE IS FULL OF SHIT AND HE STILL ARGUES….

POOR FELLA….

Addressed them all…And asked some of my own.

You ran and hid coward…Like you always do? Fuck you and your whore mother. How about that?

WE THREW 20 PASSES BUT SINCE IT WAS RAINING THERE IS A RULE YOU CAN’T THREW ONE FCKEN PASS TO YOUR BEST WR IN THE RAIN……

THE EXTRA POINT?

THE 3RD STRING RB WITH THE SEASON ONE THE LINE?

BAHAHAHAHAHA…….

BAHAHAHAHAHA………

YEAH SKEETZ THIS SHIT IS REAL….

They won the game? What’s your point. Pittsburgh was not throwing to Pickens to throw the game? They won it, cunt…

I’ve addressed the extra point 27 times on this thread alone you fucking cunt. Missed extra points happen, and many missed extra points, weird fumbles, etc…Win or lose different types bets…Some of them are the main offerings, some you have to dig deeper like team total (which again are always much lower limits), props, quarters, halves, etc…Heartbreakers on flukey shit happen every week

Understood cunt? Only the 19th time I’ve answered.

4th string RB? I don’t know…Have to ask him.

LEARN TO READ “CUNT”…….

THEY RAN ZERO PLAYS TO THEIR BEST PLAYER WITH THE SEASON ON THE LINE….

RAN ZERO PLAYS TO HIM……

But what if you bet the Under??

Also…What if he landed on 46? Then didn’t throw to him the last quarter and a half? Let me guess that would have been a conspiracy too?

Listen to yourself man…I’ve heard these new age young computer nerd bettors (Who also do alot of respectable work) and all their twitter bad beat cries when they lose…

GAMES
LAND
CLOSE
TO
BETTING
NUMBERS

SOMETIMES
PROPS
DON’T
GO
YOUR
WAY

So if Pickens landed on 47…Or better yet if he had 150 in the 1st quarter?

Was that rigged against anyone everyone who had the under?

What about a bunch of games where the “most bet player prop” wins? Why no mention of those? No updates there?

You have no clue what you are talking about…You need to lay off all this twitter bad beat shyt. That’s what it is there for to point out brutal losses…And for crybabies to cry their eyes out that it’s rigged when they lose a tough beat. It doesn’t mean it was a conspiracy that someone lost it.

Grow up, cunt

What about when these popular bets win in spectacular fashion? Why don’t we here any conspiracy theories then?

WHEN YOU WANT TO GET TO TRUTH SOMETIMES THE ABSENCE OF COMMENTS TELLS YOU WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW……

STORM HAS NOW POINTED TO THIS AND ALSO ASKED A QUESTION THAT NEVER GETS ANSWERED….

WHO OWNS THESE UNIVERSITIES THAT MADE A DECISION ACROSS THE BOARD TO HAVE ALL UNIVERSITIES SUPPORT BLACK LIVES MATTERS?

WHERE IS THIS CASH COW OF UNIVERSITIES MONEY GOING?

UNIVERSITIES ARE NOT PAYING NIL….

STORM KNOWS THERE ARE PEOPLE HERE ON THIS BOARD WITH ANSWERS REMAINING SILENT……

THAT IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ARE OVER THE TARGET……

STOP BEING TOOLS TO THEIR GAMES……

THEY ARE JUST STEALING YOUR ENERGY……

He went crickets ^^…Decided to switch to WWE belts.

Thought so…Game, set, match.

1 Like