Putin has already failed

Yes there is a difference. But it doesn’t apply here

Fake ass bitchmade racism police…No pride

It absolutely applies. That, and you’re a liar. And a guy who gets off on assaulting children.

No it clearly doesn’t apply…Because you are just blurting things out and can’t give one fucking example. You’re a loudmouth asshole, plain and simple.

Bahahah

Milk it up you little cunt…Milk it up

Again, you don’t want it to.

I’d rather be the guy milking it up than the price of shit who said and believes it.

Because it doesn’t…You don’t know what the fuck you are talking about. And you have not given one example to back your bullshit up.

I’d rather be the guy milking it up than the price of shit who said and believes it.

Then make it a point not to be…Good for you. But it doesn’t make me a fuckin racist.

I don’t need to go back and tell you what you believe.

I know you have trouble staying on task, but this wasn’t what I was referring to. I was referring to the fact that you get off on the thought of harming my children.

And I’m talking about you calling me a racist…

Your baseless blabbermouth accusation

Nothing baseless about it. Or about how you get off on the thought of spitting on children.

Who said I’d get off on it?

I’d get off on your whore wife blowing me after I knock your fuckin teeth out

The spitting on your kids? Nah, I wouldn’t get off on that

As much as you talk about it, it’s obvious.

And everything you say continues to prove you at the level of a sexual predator. You might be worse.

Dramatic much

Bratty…Cunt

I’m completely serious.

Lol…No you’re not…Stop (I’m laughing so hard)

Reel it in you dramatic cunt

@GSC…Has he answered your question yet or cricket?

You think I’m not serious when I say I consider you at the level of a sexual predator when you clearly take pleasure in threatening children?

God I pray you have no children in your care.

No I think you are being overly dramatic and begging for attention and that you are a fucking twat

You also know you are brutally embarrassing yourself with the racism police nonsense…So you are trying to deflect to me wrongly bringing your kids into my deep dislike for you. Which I can understand you being angry about , but surely doesn’t mean you are making any sense.

But hey do what ya gotta do.

And who was it that brought my kids up in the first place?

Non-pertinent…

It’s entirely pertinent. You wouldn’t have ever gotten called out something so grotesque had you never mentioned it.

Non-pertinent

You called me a racist…And then you called me a child predator or some shit…Which is also non-pertinent…Spitting in a child’s face in front of their pussy, piece of shit father wouldn’t make me that even if I did it

Next