Official New OC Rumors Thread

Huh?

Just stay balanced

And don’t lose physicality…One dimensional, finesse spreads aren’t the answer and never have been.

Can’t believe dipshit is now worried about the type of offense because it is 100% about the takent. Kick rocks!

1 Like

My bad…Thought you meant Southern Cal

While your point is taken, don’t think it applies here. I don’t think that would get anyone fired from anywhere was a second season at UM if you started with what Beamer did. Two seasons in a row of improvement with some big wins.

He took over 4-8 and 2-8 the two years before him.

Well, almost the entire offense is composed of bros.

So it’s not about the Jimmys and Joes… it’s about the Buddies and Bros?

Buddy and Bro! :joy:

Welp ! Since the Cowboys gave Kellen Moore the boot…the worst that could happen is that he says “No !”.

Right…

I thought none of that shit matters? Clown

All interchangeable from Paul Johnson to Josh Heupel to Jeff Monken to Lincoln Riley.

Another name being reported in addition to the seven coaches mentioned in the first post in this thread is Andy Ludwig, the OC at Utah.

I love him

Lot of 2 and 3 tight end though, so not everyone will.

Doug Nussmeier also being rumored. Former OC at UF and was the QB coach with the Cowboys until being fired along with the OC after their playoff loss. His results in the past weren’t all that great.

Ruiz apparently knows who Miami hired and stated “everyone will be happy.” I assume he has never met the Miami fan base.

We’ll see.

SEE ALABAMA’S OC AND DC……

EVERY FCKEN YEAR……

Lol…Non to the Pertinent

HOW IT DIRECTLY PROVES THE POINT IS IT SHOWS WHEN YOU HAVE TOP TALENT YOU CAN BRING IN ANYONE……

So Saban would bring in an option OC?

1 Like

Paul Johnson!!!

WHICH OC HAS FAILED?