Now tax payers are

PAYING ILLEGALS!!!

YEP THE OBAMA MAFIA IS DOING A JOB ON THIS COUNTRY…

TICKEY FCKEN TOCKEY…

THE OBAMA MAFIA TREASON TRIALS ARE COMING…

Now do all the grift that occurred with Trump’s stimulus…

What’s hilarious is Storm’s use of the word “now” fails to include the two stimulus payments in 2020 passed under President Trump. The language of not paying illegals is the same as those two acts. Strangely enough, this is the first time Storm is griping about it!

JUNIOR HAS FINALLY LET LOOSE AND IS SHOWING HIS TRUE LIBERAL DUMBASS COLORS…

EVERYONE KNEW THIS BUT HE HAS FINALLY STOPPED LYING TO HIMSELF…

JUNIOR COMES WITH A “FACT CHECK” WHICH IN LIBERAL TERMS MEANS WE GOT CAUGHT LETS BLAME THEM FOR WHAT WE GOT CAUGHT DOING…

YOU NEVER LEARN JUNIOR…

Here comes QuackFront with another thread where he puts his foot into his own mouth. Nice work!

STORM GOT CAUGHT SHOWING HIS TRUE CONSERVATIVE COLORS

BLAH BLAH BLAH, A LOT OF STUFF THAT DOESN’T MEAN ANYTHING

Look, bro, you bring up a valid problem, but then you blame it on the Obama Mafia, when Trump’s stimulus checks had the exact same problem.

Who’s the one lying to themself?

You really don’t understand the point of the checks, do you? Of course you don’t. Poor dim-witted little fella

It’s not a “problem.” That’s why they are called stimulus. 3/4 of our GDP is built on consumer spending. When a recession hits, you want more money in the hands of people who spend 100% of it. The middle and lower classes spend 100% of their paychecks on average. They want the $ in the hands of anyone who will spend it on anything and thus drive the economy…hence, “stimulus.”
Keynesian economics…of which the GOP pretended they were against until they had a Republican president.

I understand the debate over whether giving money to illegals is good or bad. I don’t really have a firm position here, because that money will be given away and spent anyway - the question is whether illegals should be funded by the government. And there are cases, I think, where the answer could be a definite yes and others where it’s a definite no.

I’m mostly here for the hypocrisy. Storm is against asomething when there’s a Dem president but not when there’s a Pub president. Same with GSC declaring Biden the “worst president ever” after an ISIS attack, ignoring that 2020 was FULL of ISIS attacks. It’s fake news manipulation of the simplest order, and they’re all in.

1 Like

I will say this: how the hell is stimulus money going to the incarcerated? Can someone explain this to me?

The fact check I read explains this.

After the first stimulus went to prisoners in 2020, Trump said that shouldn’t happen and the money should be returned, but the case went to the higher courts and rules they should get the money because the act never specified otherwise. The 2nd stimulus came after, and no changes were made in Congress to prevent prisoners from getting the stimulus, so they did again. This is the 3rd time, and ditto.

Money to inmates can support their non-incarcerated families, and can also be garnished to help pay restitution, etc. But I agree you wonder where a lot of it is going.

Biden insane immigration policy will doom his administration.

Most Americans do not support illegal immigration period.

Do tell, what’s Biden’s immigration policy that is leading to a larger influx of illegals?

Biden is incentivizing illegal immigration at the expense of taxpayers.

What could be a dumber…

Good post 305. Your explanation of monies to prisoners.

Since money is being given away so profligately, I think I could use some stimulus money to buy more luxury cigars.

Do it. It’ll help the economy. Spend it on hookers, blow, cigars…whatever. I didn’t get any so I can’t.

How so?

There you go bikki. I like me a good cigar every now and again. We’re putting money in the American economy.

Yep- no way to stop the grift no matter who shells out the loot. I agree.

1 Like