Now tax payers are

THIS WAS THE ONLY REASON HE IS TRASH JUNIOR?

WHY DON’T YOU SHOW US BIDEN ACCOMPLISHMENTS THAT GSC AND I ARE MISSING?

To be fair, I absolutely think accountability for this stuff should be improved. Tons and tons of tax money is being lost to waste and greed and scams. Instead of raising taxes, we should implement stronger measures to protect the money we spend.

WE’LL COMEBACK TO THIS LATER…

https://twitter.com/breaking911/status/1374750367737647107?s=10

I’M SURE THIS WASN’T SOMETHING LAID OUT IN ADVANCE…

I MEAN WHO COULD HAVE PREDICTED BIDEN WOULD STOP THE WALL?

COULD THIS HAD BEEN THE ONLY ONE?

Is this a serious question?

Failed Fact Checks

Overall, we rate Breaking911 a Questionable Source based on the promotion of clickbait headlines, that do not fully match the stories and the publication of false information as well as a complete lack of transparency. (M. Huitsing 1/3/2017) Updated (3/22/2021)

Bwahahahahaha!

Imagine how mentally fragile you need to be to have a third party that you don’t know dictate to you who you should trust?!

What a pathetic maniac this guy is.

THE WORST KIND…

STUGOTZ SHEEP…

Imagine a Covid bill that only provides 9% of the allocation to Covid.

Much of the money will be distributed to poorly managed red states. Illinois may not have to declare bankruptcy, at least, not at this time.

What will the result be of printing so much currency? We’re the greatest debtor nation in the history of the world.

I should think after he gets his $1,400, Scott Pederson will become an ardent Biden supporter.

Scott Peterson gets the money, and bikki228 gets stiffed. No justice.

Illegal aliens have taught us that it is better not to stand in line. So, next time you find yourself in a long cue, pick out a feeble senior citizen and break the line in front of him or her. It will be much more convenient to you than waiting your turn. If however you find yourself in a line comprised of sordid looking humans with their entire faces covered in hideous tattoos, you best wait your turn.

Their rebuttal back to you will be that the money earmarked for states is to remediate the damage caused by COVID in those states.

Which is a ridiculous argument because the states willingly chose to take the actions, with no evidence it would mitigate damage, to prevent COVID damage.

It would be like covering your house in gasoline before a hurricane and then when the winds blow down a power line and a spark catches, you argue to the insurance company that you deserve to be made whole because your intent was to mitigate damage.

Oh really? Assholes.

But it’s a stimulus bill, right?

Exactly. The whole shebang right here.