No such thing as good and bad coaches huh Storm? No dumb coaches huh? Coaching can't lose a game huh?

Fuckin clown

2 Likes

@skeeter

STORM LOVES WHEN SKEETZ MAKES HIS POINTS FOR HIMā€¦.

WHAT IS CRISTOBAL A TOP TEN COACH?

HOW MANY SCHOOLS ARE HIRING HIM TOMORROW PAYING 8-10 MILLION?

IT IS NOT FOR GAMEDAY COACHING IT IS FOR RECRUITINGā€¦.

GUESS WHY?

AS FAR AS THE CALLā€¦.

CHANEY WAS DOWNā€¦ā€¦

THE LAST PLAY DOESNā€™T NEED COACHINGā€¦ā€¦

IF YOU DONā€™T KNOW ON A HAIL MARY YOU HAVE TO STAY BACK THAT IS ON THE PLAYERSā€¦ā€¦

BY THE WAY HOW ARE POPOVICH (GREATEST COACH OF ALL TIME) AND BELICHICK (GREATEST COACH OF ALL TIME) DOING WITHOUT THE HALL OF FAMERS THAT MADE THEIR CAREERS?

Of course he was down

Non-pertinent.

:point_down:t2:

:point_down:t2:

GREATEST COACH EVERā€¦ā€¦

THIS AFTER 6-7 YEARS OF RECRUITING WITH UNLIMITED FUNDS WAYYYYY MORE THEN EVERYONE ELSEā€¦.

FYI THERE WAS AN OFFENSE COORDINATOR CALLING THAT PLAY THAT COULD HAVE CALLED FOR A KNEELā€¦

sadly, this program has hurt me so much over the last 20 years that iā€™m just numb to the failure. iā€™m not sad or angryā€¦i just donā€™t care about miami football anymore.

Last nights officiating was a disgrace. But why run the ball? Wtf is wrong with these coaches.

1 Like

Exactly where I am. 5-10 years ago this would have taken a week for me to get over . Already done with it.

Yup. Iā€™m mainly upset at how historically significant a loss like this is, in terms that this type of thing should never happen. It was a series of 4 or 5 bad turns, all within half a minute.

That said, this year doesnā€™t matter a whole lot. Weā€™ll have good wins, but weā€™ll have losses too. In the scheme of things, Marioā€™s 2nd year isnā€™t going to change anything.

The real future of this team in Marioā€™s hands will rest on his recruiting the next two years, and how well his next QB is.

Need these wins for recruiting momentum though. Some top recruits are potentially there for flipping if you can have a strong year.

I donā€™t deny some element of that, but we outplayed GTech. We just had 5 turnovers. I donā€™t think that effects recruiting unless we start shitting the bed like this every game.

Pretty much historically badā€¦And Iā€™m worried about him losing the team after this.

But the man continues to recruit and hopefully the team somehow picks itself up.

I canā€™t imagine losing like that

Then whoever it is onā€¦That is inexcusable. And a special fucking kind of stupid.

Iā€™ve never ever been this fucking angryā€¦weā€™ve seen some shit boys, but NOTHING like this fucking clown show. LITERALLY TAKE A FUCKING KNEE TO WIN A SHITTY PLAYED GAME. NO, weā€™ll be a fucking clown car of 3 dives in a row to risk the ball coming out. It is by far the dumbest fucking loss in the history of football. 34 seconds, and these motherfuckers getting paid millions canā€™t fucking figure it out and just victory formation to take a knee!!! This shit broke me, and the level of lunacy in how it unfolded, is insane. Fuck em all.

GREATEST COACH OF ALL TIME!!!

HIRED A DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR AND SPECIAL TEAMS COACH AS OFFENSIVE COORDINATORā€¦.

Non-pertinent

Make a post about unforgivable UM coaching mistakeā€¦Get an NFL post in return. Fuck off moron

You know what Belichick wouldnā€™t do? Run a play when he could take a knee in a 3 pt. game.

1 Like

WHERE IS MARIO AS FAR AS THE TOP COACHES IN THE COUNTRY?

YOU GUYS COME HERE PISSED MAKE THESE POST ALL EMOTIONAL AND DONā€™T THINK THINGS OUTā€¦ā€¦

WE HAVE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT OH THE LAST 20 YEARSā€¦.

YEAH THE LAST 20 YEARS IN A SYETEM WHERE NOT EVERYONE IS ON A LEVEL PLAYING FIELDā€¦ā€¦

NOW WE ARE AND MARIO SHIT THE BEDā€¦ā€¦

WASNā€™T DABO SHITTING THE BED CLEMSONING?

THEN HE GOT WATSON AND LAWERENCE AND WON TITLESā€¦

NOW HE LOST ADVANTAGES AND HE IS AGAIN CLEMSONINGā€¦ā€¦

ALL THESE COACHES GET PAIDā€¦.

ALL THESE COACHES MAKE BIG TIME MISTAKESā€¦ā€¦

IF THE ONE AT THE PRO LEVEL ARE MAKING THEM WHY ARE YOU SURPRISED WHEN A COLLEGE COACH MAKES THEM?

MARIO IS ONE OF THE BEST TALENT COLLECTORS IN THE GAMEā€¦

THAT IS THE ONLY WAY YOU WIN BIGā€¦ā€¦.

THAT IS WHY HE HAS A LONG TERM CONTRACT AT BIG MONEYā€¦ā€¦

NICK SABAN LOST TO LOUISIANA MONROE AT BAMAā€¦.

Iā€™m not those people ^^

MARIO IS ONE OF THE BEST TALENT COLLECTORS IN THE GAME

I agreeā€¦But heā€™s a fucking idiot on the sideline. Just like you are a fucking idiot on this message board, and most likely real life.

NICK SABAN LOST TO LOUISIANA MONROE AT BAMAā€¦.

Non-pertinentā€¦And he didnā€™t run a play when he could have taken a knee to blow the game.

ALL THESE COACHES MAKE BIG TIME MISTAKESā€¦ā€¦

Not like thisā€¦Maybe one coach every couple years. And usually not among the highest paid in the game.

Iā€™m not calling for Marioā€™s headā€¦Iā€™m telling you that coaching can lose games no matter how talented you are and that some coaches are better than others. Simple stuff

You will now go on a caps lock laced rant like the delusional little twat you are. Proceed

MARIO DIDNā€™T FUMBLE AND MAKE THE TERRIBLE CALL CALLING IT A FUMBLEā€¦ā€¦

75 YARDS IN :25 HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MARIOā€¦ā€¦

MARIO DIDNā€™T LET A WR WITH NO TIME ON THE CLOCK ALLOW A HAIL MARY BEHIND THEMā€¦.

MARIO DIDNā€™T THROW 3 INTERCEPTIONSā€¦ā€¦

GREATEST EVERā€¦ā€¦

QBā€¦ā€¦

WHAT HAS STORM SAID SINCE 2007? :man_shrugging:t2: