No such thing as good and bad coaches huh Storm? No dumb coaches huh? Coaching can't lose a game huh?

He is the head coach….If you see your team isn’t taking a knee…You tell them to take the fucking knee.

This is very simple stuff. Stop making yourself looking like a fucking clown.

You can also call timeouts as the play clock get to zero
You can call timeouts any time on defense because you know you had to drag them off the bench or from talking.celebrating with each other and loving in the crowd and pointing to their family…. because they thought/the game should have been over to pound into their head situational defense and not to let anything behind them, especially if QB bounces out of the pocket.

But most of all it is elementary to take a fucking knee…It was that simple. You survive an off night with poor qb play, bad refs, bad weather…Those things happen. Running a play when the game should be over is 1000% on the head coach.

CMC is the head coach…Coaching staff means the head coach. If you are poorly coached…Then it starts with the HC.

Every time you send something off-topic like Belichick, it just shows what a dumb deflecting cunt you are…Especially when you run and hide when I pointed out that Saban did not blow the Monroe game by not taking a knee. I forgave MTSU long ago, and I said at the time that this loss is indicative of nothing moving forward except perhaps Gattis needing to go and that the upperclassmen are not all in with Mario (and that happens especially with a portal so easy to navigate).

So yeah quit changing topics because you know you’re whooped.

I’m not here to yell fire Mario….I’m here to re-iterate my point that BAD FUCKING COACHING can kill a team no matter the talent and good coaching can upgrade a team and it’s talent.

These are irrefutable points…And you have made a complete fucking idiot of your little whiny arugemetative self trying to argue them for years.

1 Like

(Watch this dumb, overmatched, cunt send me another Belichick or Saban tweet while we are talking canes football)

1 Like

NAH THIS IS ABSOLUTELY MORE OF THE TOPIC…….

NICK SABAN BLEW A WHOLE GAME AGAINST LOUISIANA MONROE NOT ONE PLAY……

BELICHICK IS “THE GREATEST COACH OF ALL TIME” BECAUSE OF PLAYERS NOT COACHING……

IF CHANEY DOESN’T “FUMBLE” THERE IS NO CONVERSATION……

IF THE SAFETIES STAYED BACK AND OUR DEFENSE GIVE UP 75 YARDS IN :25 THIS ISN’T A CONVERSATION……

MARIO COULD HAVE MADE THE “ONE COACHING MISTAKE” IN THE 1ST QUARTER……

PLAYERS MAKE PLAY IT DOESN’T MATTER THAT IS WHY NO ONE TALKS ABOUT MISTAKES SABAN MAKES, BELICHICK MAKES, ETC….

Ya it’s totally a deflection, as usual

Upsets happen all the time and again that was year 1…Shyt happens.

IF CHANEY DOESN’T “FUMBLE” THERE IS NO CONVERSATION……

Yes there is…At least by people who know the game. I was saying it while it was going on, weren’t you?! Maybe not on embarrassing national level conversation ike they are talking now, sure….But I guarantee you he doesn’t do something this fucking stupid again. Maybe the magnitude of his stupidity wakes this goof up and he either takes clock responsibility, passes clock responsibility, or realize that a decision this bad can ruin every big of used car salesman recruiting coup you cool off. The question is how did he do it in the first place? My mother knows not to run a play there in a 3 point game. How did this happen?

MARIO COULD HAVE MADE THE “ONE COACHING MISTAKE” IN THE 1ST QUARTER……

He makes a shit ton of them…We are talking about the one that was simply as stupid a fucking thing as I’ve seen a coach do and that cost us the game.

Imagine comparing getting upset by a lesser team (this shit happens, let alone when year 1…We had our Monroe last year with MTSU, I have long moved on) to not taking a knee to blow the game here?

I hope the team can move on, because I’ve seen Miami Hurricanes (and other programs) teams fall apart after bad losses, and I’ve never seen a loss like this…I would have trouble playing for a coach this fucking stupid. Bust your ass to fight off how many turnovers…Comeback in the 4th quarter…Deal with bullshit officiating….And then have your coach rip it away from you because of stupidity, negligence, or maybe arrogance? But they nabbed another recruit, so I agree with you that we can continue to stack talent and hope we can forget about this when we are playing for a national championship.

But yeah all these comparisons and commentary you are making just makes you look like a fucking clown. 10 years of you being an argumentative, whiny little asshole getting your shit handed to you in every argument you enter (and then prolong for days)…Don’t you get tired of it you whiny little overmatched cunt?

MEANINGLESS BECAUSE THEY WOULD HAVE WON RIGHT?

YOU LEFT THIS OUT RIGHT?

YEAH THE 10 YEARS PROVE STORM HAS WIPED THE FLOOR WITH YOU….

IF THE “GREATEST OF ALL TIME” WHICH IS NOW TRASH WAS MADE BY GREAT PLAYERS….

THE RESULTS MEANS STORM HAS BEEN RIGHT FOR 10 YEARS…

SO WHAT ARGUMENT DID STORM LOSE STEPPED IN SHIT LITTLE SKEETZ STUGOTZ?

Because it is a sign of the type of stupidity that COULD lose a game that there is no reason to. Smart coaches simply don’t do that.

Mario- the only smart coach to lose two games that he could have won by downing the ball.

Saban and Belichick are in a different, rarefied category. They’ve won hundreds of games. Mario hasn’t. I don’t recall either of them ever making a coaching faux pas as stupid as we saw Miami make against Ga Tech.

If you want to access coaching prowess, the UNC game should provide useful data. Such a blundering loss could well be wholly dispiriting to a team. Van Dyke had his worst performance of the year. Let’s see if Mario can orchestrate a redeeming performance.

If the Canes go into a swoon, it will affect recruiting, however, recruiting is the one part of coaching where Mario has distinguished himself.

All in all, it’s a damn shame to have lost a game in such humiliating fashion, and we as fans will remember this loss for time immemorial.

1 Like