NJ steals an election

If you can show me a pattern, if you have thousands of witnesses that swear on affidavits, videos of white vans packed with ballots pulling up, a mother and daughter scanning ballots on film after everyone in the election facility is commanded to leave due to a pipe that never burst, votes switching live on television but aways in one direction, evidence that voting machines were connected to the internet…

Show me this and I’ll join your cause.

i’m not gonna stop. I’ve heard so much garbage about fraud over this last year, INCLUDING absentee ballot fraud, INCLUDING from you, that I’m not going to stop.

You guys championed the claims, you guys live with the consequences.

I never once had a beef with absentee ballots.

The only time I’ve brought up absentees were the 900 absentees that went for Biden in Georgia. All military and 100% of them went Dem.

Other than that, absentee process is pretty secure.

The Republican, folks.

“My side?”

1 Like

They always reveal themselves in time, don’t they.

1 Like

I showed you precincts not reporting, you fucking idiot.

Hard to go back to a side that can’t acknowledge even the smallest chance that they actually lost. It’s pathetic.

You claim all this fraud garbage with zero evidence to back it up. For all this “proof” you claim to have, it’s yet to go anywhere.

Asshole- they should have reported by the night of - less absentee ballots.

There’s no reason a precinct can’t count it’s votes within a couple hours after the polls close. So thanks for making my point.

He reveals himself again. He was always a Democrat.

By the way- is this some evidence for you 51?

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CV1Z92sDUYW/?utm_medium=copy_link

Trump is this guys first election. He’s never paid attm before and suddenly he’s an election fraud expert. New name GSC_CyberNinja

These are the kinds of things one says when they realized they’ve been owned.

DJ, not that it’s your business, but I’ve been involved in major politics since I was about 18. Ive literally canvassed, I’ve been a poll watcher, I’ve sat on party committees. And I’ve run, and won, for elected office (non partisan school board). But this is demonstrative of how you just say things with no knowledge.

Thanks for participating.

GSC_CyberNinja is saying he has owned me, by bringing 0 proof for his conspiracy theory.

Consider me owned

BAHAHAHAHAHA JUNIOR YOUR TIME IS COMING MORON…

JUNIOR DID Q BOOK HUMA’S INTERVIEW ABOUT HER FAMILY 4 YEARS AGO?

No, I just dont like a side (any side) that refuses to believe they can actually lose.

As for evidence, still, nothing.

I haven’t even switched my conversation to NJ yet. I will now. GSC_cyberNinja could actually “do his own research” and bring up things like:

NJ state law doesn’t allow mail in ballots to be counted till midnight

Or for his purposes, Union County had in person voting stop at 11:23 pm… (Allegedly)

We can discuss and debate these items. But he refuses, as per usual, to “do his own research.”

ROCKO 51 WHY DID YOU EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST TALKING ABOUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE RIGHT AND HOW THEY DON’T BELIEVE IN PROCESS? DID YOU READ IT AND REALIZE IT FURTHER EXPOSED YOU?

Of course, when presented with an official explanation he will claim “cover up,” and carry on with his nonsense

Cite the statute or reg.

No…He’s clearly talking about delays. Why don’t you understand this?

No, he’s not. He’s been talking voter fraud for a very long time, and not just this particular election.