New Twitter Anti-Progressive Fairy Tale Narratives thread (5)

I ignored Skeeter a long while ago. Let me guess though…masks, Covid, a few twitter posts from the same people, always to include the jackoff with a chin beard…right? Am I close?

like 3 days ago = long while???

And isn’t this a typical progressive cunt for you?

“I’m wearing a mask…Let me proclaim to the world I am…See?”

"I’m ignoring someone on a message board…Let me proclaim to the world I am…See? "(Can’t just ignore them and shut up huh, has to respond to SKEETER, and tell the board he is IGNORING SKEETER)

I’d lay my eyeballs on this idiot not having ignored me…Little bleeding heart partisan sheep moron…All he is.

“I’m really ignoring Skeeter guys…Let me guess what he said”

Attention craving little twat

Interesting

Ditto, mine was like a year and half ago or so. Time to time I’ll peek just to see his touretts from covid occur. Covid wiped his soul. Fucking hilarious.

I was only responding to thank him for keeping his trash in one place. I really have no idea the actual content in here, but we all know he is crying hard about something. Hoping @Canes51 has learned his lesson from engaging?

2 woke faggots “ignoring” me while commenting on my thread…This is really a moment in time.

“I have no idea the content”
“I’m really ignoring him”

Can’t make this shit up…In these little tantrum types head.

:joy::joy::joy:

What a loser.

Pure comedy

Excellent thread, Skeeter. I spent more than hour reading the commentary and reactions to same. I fail to understand why anyone would resist rational erudite discourse.

Erudition and skeeter blathering on :laughing:

Again, your stupidity and dishonesty shine through.

1 Like

Nice goatee fatass

https://twitter.com/wil_da_beast630/status/1499979282961084418`

and the first response

You people and your bullshit race agenda

Exactly

You’re not rational, not honest, and by no means erudite. You’re full of shit, a traitor to this country and our ideals, and a pathological liar without much morality within. So…that’s why.

Like he gives a fuck about most of this country^^^

Just meltdown, bleeding heart cunts like himself

And it’s not even close

You have a fetish for the grown man wearing a soul patch

You have a fetish for kids in a mask…Weird

Yet, I don’t. But, you’ve shown you’re not an honest guy to begin with, so not shocked at the accusation. Good to know you’ve moved on from Covid, Meltdown Mollie.