NC State Game

Colbie was ALL alone in the endzone…

WTF did I just watch. 1 yd to gain and we set up in shotgun???

It’s maddening to watch.

Williams… with the bump “tackle”. I wish he had used some of the moxie he shows on that unnecessary roughness call on that play and actually tackled

So James Williams chirping at Concepcion all night…Concepcion just shut him up. Way to let a 5’9 midget make you his bitch Mr. Williams.

1 Like

So bad. The defense is playing well but the offense is so bad, it doesn’t matter.

They did not on that last NCSU drive\

Game over

Concepcion is a bitch. He’s been chirping since the kickoff. He needs to get rocked a few time to shut him up.

But yeah, poor attempt at a tackle.

WTF was that???

Time to call the season a loss, bring in Williams to give him some experience for next season. The TVD era is over.

PS This is not all on TVD. Dawson has to take some of the blame with the vanilla playcalling and he is the QB coach.

I hope that Mario makes the right decision and benches TVD next week. I’ll take a green Emory Williams over him any day. He doesn’t give Miami a chance to win against a team with a pulse.

TVD is done.

Lets face it. He should have been benched back in the GTech game at halftime. The fact he’s still our guy this season is ridiculous.

2 Likes

I’m honestly shocked that Miami hasn’t pulled the plug. Rattled or hurt or whatever the reason, he’s done.

I wonder if the OC and Mario are in agreement to keep TVD in or if one or the other wants him out?

Whoever wants him in should be fired.

My wife and I met when I was in grad school at NC State, I did my undergrad at Miami so you all know where my loyalties lie… :grinning:

But she is all NC State. She is gonna razz me for sure.

1 Like

TVD shouldn’t be out there. We have a massive failure of coaching here. Guidry is immune, he’s called a great game. But whoever kept TVD in after the half should resign. Mario should start giving part of his salary back out of pure embarrassment. He’s coaching like a 2M coach.

1 Like

NC State is not a good team. Miami losing to this bad NC State team really sucks.

Why are we even calling TOs here? Does Mario have any fucking clue how to coach a football game? We bleed the clock and go out of our way to NOT score points in the last 2 min of the 2nd half. Now suddenly we’re gonna get 2 scores in 90 seconds?

what a fucking moron.

1 Like

I love how Wes Durham and Tim Hasselbeck are talking about Miami having a little more time to put something together. for a comeback.

Not with this offense, they don’t

I guess they have to make the end of the game more interesting,

TVDs confidence is shot. He is always throwing to his safety valve… Like he’s afraid to throw it downfield