More kids dying of cte…

The police have no way to tell if a kid died of fentanyl. That detail would not be in a police report as it would be rampant speculation. Something you’re all to familiar with.

The cause of death would come out in the coroner’s report. You should wait for that.

Or you could just invent whatever you want like you’ve been doing.

YOU ARE SAYING HE HAD ONE FENTANYL PILL AND NOTHING LEFT WHEN HE COLLAPSED AND BECAME UNRESPONSIVE?

BECAUSE IF THEY FIND FENTANYL THEY HAVE TO REPORT THAT….

YOU ARE REALLY REACHING JUNIOR……

AND IF HE HAD DIED BY A HEART ATTACK DON’T YOU THINK THAT WOULD BE OUT BY NOW?

You’re too dumb to realize your conspiracy doesn’t even make sense. When Jenkins ’ cause of death wasn’t released, you asked WHY WASN’T IT RELEASED? Then they released it. Oops.

Same here.

Lol who said this. What are you even talking about?

Apparently Storm thinks police are also qualified pathologists that perform on-scene autopsies.

1 Like

WHAT IS OOPS JUNIOR?

HE DIED OF A BLOOD CLOT WHICH IS A SIDE EFFECT OF THE VACCINE….

THAT HE COLLAPSED YEAH THAT IS THE SAME…

POLICE OFFICER HAVE TO WRITE REPORTS ON ANY SCENE ESPECIALLY A DEATH….

IF DRUGS WERE FOUND IT IS IN THE REPORT AND TAKEN BY THE POLICE….

SO IN YOUR SCENARIO OF FENTANYL HE WOULD HAVE HAD TO HAVE NOT LEFT ANY FENTANYL WHICH MEANS HE WOULD HAVE TAKEN WHATEVER HE HAD IF NOT HE LEFT SOME AND IT IS IN THE REPORT….

THEY HANDLE CRIME SCENE STORM DID IT FOR 3 YEARS IN HIGH SCHOOL…

Oops is you thinking it’s some conspiracy that his cause of death wasn’t released.

Then when they release it, you ignore that previous point.

Oops.

Do you know how fentanyl works?

He could have gotten it anywhere. He could have popped a few pills at a friend’s house a couple hours before going home. Or in another dorm room. Hell, there might have been a bottle in his medicine cabinet. It’s not like police exhaustively searched his place.

I never said he was dealing and kept a stash on the top of his nightstand. Hell, I never even said he died of fentanyl. I’m just saying there are a million possibilities and we should wait for cause of death to be reported.

Yes, it wasn’t a crime scene though.

WHAT POINT HAS STORM IGNORED OR CHANGED?

ABSOLUTELY NONE…

JUNIOR YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT THE POLICE FIND SOMEONE DEAD OR DYING AND THEY DON’T SEARCH THE PLACE?

IT IS AUTOMATICALLY A POTENTIAL CRIME SCENE UNTIL THEY KNOW WHAT HAPPENED….

WHAT IF SOMEONE DRUGGED HIM AT HIS APARTMENT?

THE POLICE DON’T JUST WALK AWAY….

NOT HAPPENING….

That you thought it was suspicious that they didn’t release his cause of death.

Then they released it. Is it still suspicious?

The police don’t search the homes of every medical emergency, that is a fact.

THEY RELEASED JENKINS IT IS A SIDE EFFECT OF THE VACCINE….

THEY HAVE NOT RELEASED KNOX’S……

THE ONE RELEASED CONFIRMED IT IS EXTREMELY POSSIBLE THE OTHER IS STILL SUSPICIOUS NOT REPORTING AND STORM KNOWS THEY KNOW WHICH EVERYONE WOULD ASSUME REGARDLESS……

Yes so what happened to the conspiracy to not release the cause of death?

Stop glossing over that.

HAVE THE 85% DOLPHINS VACCINATED TEAM SAID IF HE WAS VACCINATED?

THEY OBVIOUSLY KNOW……

Stop glossing over that.

Is the conspiracy not to release the cause of death?

To get the families of all the victims in on it?

Inquiring minds want to know.

So you’re telling me you are licensed and qualified to determine cause of death? On the scene? Toxicology and all? Because you have pretended to process a crime scene? In high school?

1 Like

You were saying?

Are you retarded?

They don’t do toxicology reports on the scene

People keep their drugs in more places than ON THEIR PERSON. For instance, I keep my weed at home.

Again, I have never in my life encountered a person so dimwitted and mentally deficient as you. I am astounded, on a daily basis, that you have figured out how to not choke on the air while you walk. It seems far beyond your mental capabilities

DID STORM SAY THAT?

I’M TELLING YOU POLICE CAN’T LEAVE A SCENE WHERE THERE IS A POSSIBLE HOMICIDE WITHOUT CHECKING THE SCENE AND AT THE POINT THE KID IS DEAD AND THEY HAVE ANY CHANCE OF FOUL PLAY THEY HAVE TO PROCESS THE SCENE….

OUR TEACHER WAS A LONG TIME HOMICIDE DETECTIVE….

There was no possible homicide. The kid wasn’t even dead yet. He was unresponsive and taken to the hospital. He died there.

And stop glossing over the cause of death being announced.

Is the conspiracy not to release the cause of death?

To get the families of all the victims in on it?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Yes. You did.

Just…wow. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Yep.