More kids dying of cte…

THERE WAS NO POSSIBLE HOMICIDE?

IN YOUR SCENARIO FENTANYL YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE DRUGGED AND KILLED?

YOU THINK POLICE COME TO A SCENE OF A UNRESPONSIVE 22 YEAR OLD IF THAT IS A POSSIBILITY?

TRY TO SAVE HIS ASS AND THEN JUST LEAVE BECAUSE HE WASN’T DEAD YET?

YET YOUR ARGUMENT IS WHAT IF HE COMMITTED SUICIDE OR TOOK FENTANYL?

IF THE PERSON IS IN CRITICAL CONDITION AND DIES POLICE HAVE TO INVESTIGATE WHY……

THEY DON’T NOT INVESTIGATE SO YOU CAN COME UP WITH THE REAL CONSPIRACY THEORIES….

HERE IS POLICE AT THE SCENE OF AN UNRESPONSIVE PERSON….

LOOK AT ALL THE INFORMATION WE DON’T HAVE IN COMPARISON:

ALL THAT AND IT IS STILL UNDER INVESTIGATION….

I’m not saying there is no technical open investigation in Luke’s case. In fact, there is. What I’m saying is the police don’t necessarily perform an exhaustive search for every in-home medical emergency, even when somebody dies. I know this from personal experience.

Yes, the police look around to decide if things look kosher. If they don’t suspect foul play they don’t go all out. Again, I know this from personal experience.

Plus, fentanyl isn’t like heroin. You don’t pass out with a needle in your vein. Plenty of kids die by fentanyl these days and there don’t need to be leftover pills lying around. Not to mention he was found by friend who then called the police. Those same friends who, you know, might have removed illegal stuff to avoid getting their buddy in trouble. I’m not saying any of this happened, what I’m saying is you should stop making up what DID happen.

We have the same information:

NO WE DON’T……

WE KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE HE COLLAPSE/ WAS UNRESPONSIVE…

THE OTHER INVESTIGATION THEY KNOW WHAT AND WITH WHO THE PERSON WAS WITH PRIOR TO INCIDENT OF HER BEING UNRESPONSIVE….

NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE SAME….

That’s because he wasn’t with a friend at the time.

Pretty sure they called EMS to tend to him.

Me too. My 86 year old grandfather died in his home. Grandmother calls 911. No signs of foul play. 86. Died of natural causes.

It wasn’t like they showed up, saw a knife in his back, decided it was too small to kill him and walked away.

Yet the resident pathologist seems to know the intimate details of this situation.

22 YEAR OLD FOOTBALL PLAYERS DON’T NORMALLY DIE OF NATURAL CAUSES……

EVER….

APPLES AND ORANGES….

Maybe so. That doesn’t mean it’s not possible and it doesn’t mean you automatically assume murder.

Doctor.

IT MEANS THE POLICE ISN’T JUST WALKING OUT WITHOUT A FULL INVESTIGATION….

CAN STORM ADD SOMETHING YOU ARE ALL LEAVING OUT….

THIS HAPPENED ON CAMPUS….

NO WAY THERE WASN’T A FULL INVESTIGATION….

You’re assuming there wasn’t a full investigation.

How the fuck do you know there wasn’t? In addition to (pretending) to be a pathologist, are you also on the force?

This is why everyone here thinks you’re a moron. Because you are.

Same guy who thinks trump is actually president right now.

Not that I’m shocked. That’s why you lost the bet. For a second time.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE ARGUING?

STORM IS SAYING THERE ABSOLUTELY WAS A FULL INVESTIGATION……

WHERE IS IT?

For the love of God and all that is good and holy…

CAN THIS COO-COO LOCO BATSHIT CRAZY THREAD BE MOVED TO THE STORM SHELTER WHERE IT BELONGS??

Great. A full investigation. Yet you’re saying it was murder.

Ok.

You’re right.