More kids dying of cte…

Because the disease spreads exponentially. It was smaller in the first year and larger in the next.

Because the vaccine does not provide permanent 100% protection. We don’t have a forever cure yet (if ever).

I don’t understand why you post a bunch of tweets about people taking the vaccine?

Maybe never. We still don’t have a cure for the common cold.

No it’s not?

Second year of covid was worse because the virus spread more. This is grade-school stuff.

Political arguments should be seen sparingly in this forum when the Storm Shelter was created for the express purpose of argument and disputation of unlimited topics. When politics is related to sports such as in cases of controversial NCAA action, then it may find its way into this forum. Even so, participants should be prudent in submitting posts that foment unnecessary extraneous arguments unrelated to discussion of Miami Football.

Since Stormfront is trying to bring his trash to all boards, I move that we void his posting privileges to this site period effective immediately. Go join Truth Social and take this elsewhere.

To the Hidden Reply: I will never read what you post ever again so don’t bother.

He’s not playing because last time he got covid and kept going to public events like an asshole.

Yup.

What?

They do work tho…

Because the virus was more prevalent. Are you really this stupid you don’t understand how a virus spreads?

What?

What?

Are you just vomiting random questions in all caps?

Do they mean anything?

Viruses can be stopped by holes larger than they are. Not only that, the holes are a lot smaller than droplets containing heavy loads of the virus. The masks HELP they don’t block 100%.

This is what i’ve been saying.

Stop posting Biden and Trump links on the football board.

Stop it.

You’re ruining the football board.

You’re going to get yourself banned again again.

+100.

Storm is ruining the board.

He’s fucking private messaging a bunch of us about Q and Trump being the real president.

Ban him already.

talk about projection… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Trump has never once said a full sentence without a lie in it.

Get ready…its coming.

Poor fella…nobody around you truly cares about you and your lack of mental health, it seems. You should really reach out to your family and let them know you’re as unstable as you are and you need serious help. We really do feel bad for you, so unfortunate to be so broken mentally and coupled with no evidence at all of any integrity to hold it together. What a weak, weak man…sorry buddy. I hope you get better.

I would have been fine if this thread stuck to CTE - which is football related. Unfortunately for Storm he has to bring in multiple other things - including - somehow - that Trump will be reinstated.

Stick to football.

POLICE SAID NO FOUL PLAY…….

STILL POLITICAL?

https://twitter.com/fedupinalberta/status/1565060054696755200?s=10&t=t8wM4M8CjIG9XejQRDkuiA

ANOTHER YOUNG ATHLETE COLLAPSES……

TOTALLY NORMAL….

I’m confused. What does Luke Knox have to do with atheletes dropping dead on the field?

Haven’t you learned your lesson to wait for a cause of death at least?

IF YOU ARE FOLLOWING THIS LIKE STORM YOU ALREADY KNOW ATHLETES DON’T COLLAPSE FOR NO REASON….

MUCH LESS KIDS….

FOLLOW THE STUDIES AND DATA JUNIOR IT TELLS THE STORY……

IT IS HAPPENING TO BOTH ATHLETES AND NORMAL HEALTH PEOPLE……

THE NUMBERS SAY SOMETHING IS HAPPENING THE LAST TWO YEARS……

ONLY ONE THING HAS CHANGED DURING THAT TIME……

He didn’t “collapse.” He was found unresponsive in his dorm room. That’s why I’m asking what this has to do with your theory.

IF SOMEONE FOUND HIM UNRESPONSIVE WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED TO HIM?

HE WOULD HAVE COLLAPSED NO?

IT IS NOT STORM’S THOERY JUNIOR IT IS WHAT IS HAPPENING…

Fentanyl overdose? Suicide? Why are any of us guessing? There could be a million reasons.

IF HE HAD DIED OF FENTANYL OR COMMITTED SUICIDE YOU DON’T THINK THAT WOULD BE OUT BY NOW?

THE POLICE WOULD KIND OF HAVE TO REPORT THAT IN THEIR POLICE REPORT……