Miami vs. North Carolina Game Thread

This is the same Carolina that had to go to OT to beat Appalachian State…

Seems like Miami did everything they could to lose last week and did. UNC does everything they can to set Miami up and they just can’t capitalize. This f’n team man. Why? So frustrating.

Yet they seem to always have our number somehow.

Yeah was hoping against reality that Miami would somehow win this game…smh

UNC offensive coordinator has called plays that have gashed us.

We still blow at rushing the football. With our line we should be able to create some holes.

Why in the world do we not throw slants to our TEs?

What terrible 3rd quarter.

3rd and 18… .run a dive play??

Holy crap… .Dawson is looking like Dan Enos tonight…

We might as well put tackles at TEs.

Game is pretty much over unless the script just does a 180 in the 4th.

TVD was keying on Restrepo so badly, he did not see George WIDE open in the middle of the field beyond the line to gain.

1 Like

Anytime you begin to believe…. That’s when it happens.

Apathy is the only way in Miami. Pure Apathy.

1 Like

North Carolina offense makes good use of misdirection. We don’t fool anyone.

It’s a good thing Carolina is bound and determined to set the NCAA record for most penalties, and most penalty yards in a single game or this would be uglier than it is…

Yeah the defense is getting exposed tonight…

To be fair, most of us came in tonight believing we had maybe a 20% chance to win at most. Once we fumbled on the goal line and gave up 7 points, it was going to be an almost impossible uphill climb.

1 Like

Just tired of expecting to get out of this infinite cycle of mediocrity…knowing in my gut they never will.

I figured this would be a tough game, I figured it would be a loss… but I did not expect it to be so one-sided. Thank goodness for UNCs penalty woes or it would be a LOT worse.

It comes down to which TVD we get. If we get arm’hand partially injured TVD, he sucks and throws interceptions and leans on his first read.

We play/lose to Clemson next. When was the last time we beat Clemson?

Van Dyke completely collapsed in the 3rd quarter. Just prior to the half he threw his best pass of the year. It’s as if he were hexed by demons in the 3rd quarter. He was terrible.

North Carolina hasn’t thrown a long pass this entire game. They just dinked and dunked us to death using misdirection and motion.

Parrish’s fumble took the stuffing out of us.

TVD just locks on option 1 and stays there huh. Doesn’t even pretend to have a 2nd option or check down.

Horton got tackled out of bounds… why is the clock still running?