Miami vs. North Carolina Game Thread

Time for redemption

Stormtroopers!!!

LFG!!
! Go Canes!!!

Good start from the D. Gotta keep Maye under control. This is the best defense Carolina has faced so far.

That was horrible. Before UNC ran the play, I saw Walker lined up with no one on him, and I KNEW it was going to be a skinny post route. That looked WAY too easy.

Dammit…

We’re snakebit

Wow. Just… wow.

Good move after catch.

Glad to see the fight continue

I like that they came back and fought but is it a prerequisite that Miami always spots the opposing team a td or 2 in a big game? And gets a stupid fumble or pick. It’s like every damn game.

Tell me about it. Classic Miami of the last 20 years is to make our job harder than it has to be. We avoided that at the start of the season and it bit us bad at GTech. Their last TD should not have mattered.

Same deal here. We should be up 14-7, but we’re keeping this game close.

Big league throw by Van Dyke.

Wow- this team stays trying to help the other side. Ridiculous penalty to get right here. Just awful.

1 Like

At least from the looks of it at least the last game didn’t cause them to have a let down game so far.

Players need to have a sit down with the coaches at this point. Completely unacceptable to have what has happened in the last 30 minutes of game time.

And a completely avoidable pick!

Why not take the penalty and make it 2nd and 30? Wtf

TVD is hella mediocre and Mario is a shit game day coach. I think those statements have been confirmed this week

1 Like

The metrics say that 3 and 20 > 2 and 30… They did th right thing. It only works in your advantage if you dont give up a 33 yard TD pass play on the very next play. Guidry should have blitzed and UNC would have probably had to punt it away.

TVD is a liability against any team with a pulse. Dude is a 1 read quick throw QB. No pocket presence, very bad “QB mobility”, locks on to targets, can’t get to a 2nd or 3rd read.

Great take a timeout here so we can blow it on the next play :+1:

Edit: LOL! 12 men on the field after a timeout. This team can’t even count right!