Maricopa County Election Officials Deleted Database

So Bikki, you run a legit business, and in a year you gross $1M in profit. However, that profit is held in a trust until an audit verifies your books are legit. If the books aren’t legit, the auditor gets to keep the “recovered” money.

You are going to let someone without any audit history audit you? Knowing that they have an incentive to not keep it clean? The audit isn’t the problem, the problem is it’s someone with no history. You don’t get listed on the NYSE and then let your friend’s friend who is “good with computers” audit your books. You have to have one of the Big 4 audit you. Maricopa County is one of the largest counties in the US. The GDP is $230B, 4.5M people.

This auditor for Maricopa County is not certified, they have no history, and there is no reason to think they know what they are doing. It’s asinine to choose people with no solid background to do this. You would get fired, and laughed out of the room, for making a decision this bad in business.

HOW DUMB IS JACORY HARRIS’ BEST FRIEND?

HEY DOPEY JACORY HARRIS’ BEST FRIEND…

BAHAHAHAHAHA…

#STUGOTZLIFE

Cool-

The auditors published their procedures. What do you find objectionable or incompetent about them?

Let’s hear the specifics.

Because the above is just a ridiculous statement if you’re not going to give examples.

It would mean you’re simply ingesting and parroting Rachel Maddow and the news media.

The audit is of a national election requested for the benefit of the citizenry of an entire state, not that of a solitary private citizen. There is sufficient evidence to provoke a court order allowing the audit. Hence, let the order be executed.

Baselessly speculate? Sure, but why’s one mouthbreather baselessly speculating worth our discussion?

How is it baseless when he is using the words in the response?

I’ll admit it’s a bit of hypothesizing, but it’s not baseless.

It’s baseless because he’s making a lot of assumptions, and he’s basing his argument off what a non-technical politician said.

I don’t agree.

He’s making assumptions yes… but it’s not based off of what a politician said. It’s based on their LEGAL RESPONSE to the Senate.

You may believe that Karen Hobbs, or whoever is on the signature line below, wrote this doc herself wrote it, but I’m guaranteeing you it was their attorney who wrote it and they simply signed off on it.

Secondly, if that attorney is worth their pay, they consulted with IT and others before writing that response.

So this guy is making assumptions, YES, but with what was provided. With what’s on the official record.

For @Canes51

Yes but there’s not enough on the official record to come to any worthwhile conclusions.

@GardenStateCane

Did they label that an opinion piece? Because they should.

It’s not even worth having the discussion. Without evidence you believe it happened. Even if these “audits” came back and it was announced nothing was out of the ordinary, you’d find a way to disagree with it.

Your mind has already been made up. Guilty until proven guilty - under any circumstance.

It’s an excellent piece, GSC, one of the best I’ve seen this year. There is such a profundity of evidence of election fraud that the left is going haywire trying to keep it out of courtrooms, but the truth is going to come out. Trump was cheated out of the presidency. Instead, we’ve got a blithering idiot who is ratcheting up racial hatred while destroying the economy. Putin is doing handsprings in glee having Biden in the White House. He loves getting U.S. money for Russian oil.

The public has just begun to revolt. Biden is going down. Stormfront will be vindicated.

Who really believes this though?

Sane persons.

Q is anything but. I know you’re smarter than to think Trump will take office before the year is out. Not even GSC is that crazy.

IS MATH SANE?

YOU REALLY MAKE THE STUPIDEST ARGUMENTS…

IT IS LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE THAT THE Q POST I HAVE PUT UP ARE ACCIDENTS?

SIMPLE MATHEMATICS SAYS SO…

ONLY DUMBASS PEOPLE CAN’T MAKE THAT SIMPLE OBSERVATION…

WHAT TIME IS TRUMP POST 11:35?

JUNIOR WHAT DOES Q POST 1135 SAY?

CHINA?

WHAT IS TRUMP TALKING ABOUT?

THAT THE VIRUS CAME FROM CHINA?

YEAH NO SANE PERSON WOULD BELIEVE Q…

HOW COME THE MEDIA NEVER TALKS ABOUT THE Q STUFF LIKE THIS?

IS IT BECAUSE ONLY ABSOLUTE MORONS LIKE YOU WOULDN’T SEE THE CONNECTIONS ANY “SANE” PERSON WOULD?

Uh oh :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

I’m not buying it. Trump trial is way more likely than an Obama Trial.