Maricopa County Election Officials Deleted Database

And this is why nothing will come of this audit. Even the forensic audit is tainted if they mess with the data before it’s reviewed.

This happened because the perps feel confident of neither being caught nor punished.

Trump won the election by a vast margin. America is no better than a banana republic. The election was stolen and the majority of people know it.

In 100 days, Biden has done a decade worth of damage to America. Take a look at the Middle East. The border is in a state of chaos. Kamala is doing a GREAT job on the border. Check the prices at the supermarket. Murders are going up in all the big Dem governed cities. China is having a field day hacking our companies. Nobody wants to work if they can make more money vacationing at home. Iran is busy buzzing Navy ships in the Persian Gulf. How do you like waiting in line to fill your gas tank while a snarky Biden official says that if you had an electric car, you wouldn’t have to bother with filling the tank.

For the first time ever, I want to bestow belated kudos on Mitch McConnell for blocking the nomination of major idiot Merrick Garland from being named to the Supreme Court. Way to go, Mitch.

It’s time for more Trump rallies everywhere. People will attend them by the hundreds of thousands.

IF NOTHING WAS COMING OF THIS AUDIT THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION WOULDN’T BE TROLLING THEM WITH SUCH CONFIDENCE TALKING ABOUT ALL THE OTHER STATES AND THE MSM (MADDOX, SCARBOURGH WOULDN’T BE FREAKING OUT…

PAY ATTENTION TO BEHAVIORS…

I would definitely be interested in seeing the followup to this, as well as the other side’s response to the issues.

The database was not deleted.

Blockquote
Stephen Richer, the Maricopa County recorder – a Republican who heads the county’s election department – responded to Trump’s statement by saying on Twitter: “Wow. This is unhinged.”

“I’m literally looking at our voter registration database on my other screen. Right now,” Richer wrote.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/17/politics/arizona-audit-trump-republicans/index.html

This is an interesting comment.

Did anyone ever specify that it was the “voter registration” log that was deleted?

I don’t think so and if you read the tweet image it doesn’t say “voter registration”

It actually says “adjudicable ballot store” (all together)… so how is this man’s comment relevant?

Seems like they deleted the adjudicated ballots so the auditors couldn’t process them
In the audit.

GSC is there even proof anything was deleted?

Trump saying it happened doesn’t count. Accusations that it happened don’t count.

Trump wasn’t the original communicator of the event.

The audit director tweeted it from what I understand and Trump picked it up.

The audit director did this? Mid-audit? From a company who’s owner has made it no secret whom he supports and believes the election was rigged?

Sounds objective to me.

I may have misspoken. The bio says:

“Official account of the Senate Liaison for the Maricopa County 2020 Forensic Election Audit.”

His comment goes on:

“No files from the 2020 election have been deleted. We deleted zero – zero files,” he said.

Up above, I said this:

And here’s that official response I was waiting for.

https://www.maricopa.gov/DocumentCenter/View/68972/20210517-Response-Letter-to-Senate-President-Fann---FINAL

It sounds like these auditors are more inept than I’d thought. What I love about the above response is it answers each accusation, point by point. Anybody interested in the Maricopa audit should read it in full. It explains the chain of custody, ballot “discrepancies”, and even the passwords. (Spoiler: the auditors are dumbasses.)

Imagine Al Capone writing a letter to FBI investigators defending himself and 305 believing every lie he wrote in it.

Most of it is bullshit.

Like saying they cant hand over their routers due to national security and personal data exposure risks. Lol. Yea- ok.

It actually does not explain the full chain of custody.

It explains the chain of custody from the point at which these records were requested and sent to the auditors. Not before.

Imagine Al Capone starting a blog in his basement and GSC believing every lie he wrote on it.

Is that how this works?

I mean, we’re two guys reading things on the internet. When Senator Fann sent her letter, you were all gung ho about it. At least I waited for the other party to respond before making up my mind.

What else is BS? I understand the router thing - that’s a judgment call the courts may end up deciding on.

Did you discount the fact that the auditors didn’t understand what the batch tallies were for?

Did you discount the fact that they explained how the lawyers have the chain of custody information already?

Did you discount the truth about this being a circus held on social media when the auditors could have instead simply ASKED for the answers to their questions without telling lies?

…

As usual, GSC comes with no substance.

GSC WHY DO YOU WASTE YOUR TIME ARGUING FACTS WITH A CLUELESS STUGOTZ?

THE “MODERATE” LIES OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN…

1 Like

Did you discount the fact that these questions may have been asked to simply get official answers on the record… in writing…

Have you ever been a participant in a deposition? The attorneys usually ask questions that frustrate people because they seem obvious. But they ask for a specific reason- to get that person’s official record to be used against them later if they are inconsistent. Sometimes lawyers even act like buffoons in an attempt to lull people into a sense of comfort and to be overconfident in their answers.

So be careful. Not everything is always as it appears in these high stakes games.

PS - they obviously DID ask these questions. The County answered questions in their answer.

Perhaps the County only answered because of the Twitter post that forced their hand because it was so damning.