Maricopa County Election Officials Deleted Database

ARE YOU DISCOUNTING THAT THEY (OUR GODS) HAVE ABSOLUTELY LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING TO THE STUGOTZS FOR 4-5 YEARS?

YOU EVEN LOST STORMY DANIELS…

YOU CLOWNS ARE PATHETIC SEEING PROVABLE TREASON EVERYWHERE AND IGNORING IT FROM FUNDING TERRORIST TO FUNDING THE WUHAN VIRUS…

JUNIOR CAN YOU EXPLAIN HOW THE SOS KNOWS THESE ARE THE FAIREST ELECTIONS EVER?

THEY HAD NO ACCESS AND DOESN’T KNOW HOW THE MACHINES WORK …

#STUGOTZSSHEEP

Telepathy?

Oh no oh no… I got it! :raising_hand_man:

The honor system! That’s it!

Yes! Exactly! And bitchin’ technology that allowed mail in ballots to be teleported immediately to the counting facility!

THE “NINJAS” DON’T KNOW HOW THINGS WORK GSC…

LETS IGNORE THAT OUR COUNTY GOVERNMENT DOESN’T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEM EITHER…

I agree. Cyber Ninjas don’t know how this works. Hence another reason to doubt any findings of wrongdoing.

Is this the group that General Flynn and Javon Pulitzer continuously referenced during the election challenge period?

As I said- AZ has asked for info and the County is not complying.

You don’t need to put stuff on twitter to get official answers on the record, in writing.

Geez, has your brain melted to mush after 10 years of social media?

Blah blah blah… When the attorneys get involved then you’ll have a point. I’ll say it again: the official record does NOT require twitter.

Yeah, perhaps, we’ll never know will we?

The attorneys are involved - who do you think drafted this? Lol.

Dude, you’re talking about attorneys puposely acting like buffoons, but it’s the auditors making mistakes and acting like buffoons. The attorneys had nothing to do with that, which is why you have no point. Lol.

JUNIOR?

Yea- there’s no way to confirm this. This is an assertion from one side. It would be like 51 calling Skeeter “fill in the blank.” Makes no difference. They are ADVERSARIES. Do you understand that relationship?

I’ve tried to explain this to you for months now. That’s why nothing the SOS or County Election office says should be taken with any weight. They are POTENTIAL DEFENDANTS if fraud is discovered.

#1, I get that, but you were the one bringing up the buffoon attorney example. I just pointed out they weren’t attorneys.

#2, we can certainly confirm some things. For instance, were the auditors correct or incorrect about what the batch totals represented? There is a process, and the response is on record. If that recorded response misrepresents the truth, somebody will say something.

Excellent interview. A security expert analyzed the recent exchange between Maricopa County Officials and The Az Senate.

According to him there’s a lot of strange stuff going on from the County/Election officials.

Any tech guys want to corroborate or debunk what he’s saying about administrative passcodes or routers?

PS - this is the guy’s profile. Definitely credible at first glance.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/aaron-wagner-49b67895

Give us the assertions and/or time stamps and we can answer. Not gonna watch a 24 minute video to answer a question! But the first 5 minutes is pretty basic stuff. and yes, the politician misspoke about a password to access source code, but politicians garble up tech speak all the time.

It’s worth the 24 minutes. I assure you.

He is blocking access to his connections so I can’t see how I’m connected to him (2nd).

Here would be my high-level thoughts:
AZ Net Concepts does not a physical office location. While this may not seem like a big deal, I just see this as a sign that they have not had lots of success. Case in point, my old tech company had a physical office even when we had 2 employees and $500k of revenue. This leads me to wonder if this is a major source of income for his company. Thus, is he going to be open-minded or lean towards those that pay the bills? This is why I would prefer a bi-partisan audit.

As for Aaron, I don’t know anyone that I feel has been an amazing talent that has come from Devry. That isn’t to say it isn’t possible but I’ve had more HS and college grads with amazing talent than Devry or U Phoenix.

OSI Security is broken into 7 layers everything from physical (the router was stolen) to Application (Biden showed but it was really the Trump box). There are so many ways to hack an election that I’d have to spend a year or more just learning about how they manage elections before I could speak to the overall security of our elections. One of the biggest strengths of our election security is that it isn’t ONE election but 51 individual elections with tons of offline ballots. One of the weaknesses is that we’ve moved into the modern day with lots of new technology to speed up counting which also introduces security risks. Thus, I’d rather have a slow count of paper ballots that have been handed to individuals with property IDs on a voter roll (those can’t vote in two locations) THAN electronic systems. Let the old counting machines count punch holes. Just my two cents and I’ve only had to secure a $40B/yr financial application. I’d consider our election to be worth around $50T.

Nothing like someone with the extremely difficult DeVry/U of Phoenix degree combo. I have no shared connections with him and I’m in software/tech in Phoenix.

Most conservatives in Phoenix think this is a complete joke (which it is). If it was a legit company with a history of auditing anything really, maybe it would have some teeth.