Louisville Game Thread

Good grief. We had zero pass rush on that play. Unless we start knocking that QB down, he’ll kill us. We’re not good at playing prevent.

How many mistakes are we going to make in this game? We’re giving the game away. Heaven help us if we have a turnover on the next drive. Louisville has blood in their eyes.

Cam Ward is a phenomenon. Restrepo wasn’t supposed to be starter when he came. The guy is an absolute warrior.

Guidry is awful. I don’t know why a certain few on this board continue to defend this guy.

To get that touchdown they needed to convert two 4th and longs. We are doing our best to lose this game.

Nah man, the secondary can’t even do the basics.

Well bikki you were right about this being a shootout. If they want to win, they need to outscore Miami.

Louisville QB gets rid of the ball fast, and we’re not able to touch him. Need to gamble on defense and start hitting the guy.

Play man to man and go after the QB on next play

Not a fumble

I’m surprised the refs didn’t whistle that dead. Dumb play on 2nd and 3.

Smashmouth TD Beautiful.

Now you know why Martinez was a take. Guys sorry but I jumped on the wagon and I am not getting off. These espn guys are so upset Naomi is winning.

We allowed 4 4th and long conversions in the 4th quarter.

We have to work on blitz package. Lot of holding not being called on Louisville.

Let’s not blow the onside kick

Man, I love this team. Had to catch up late but the live show is so much fun. I highly recommend it.

Cam 4 Prez

It’s great, to be….

Too bad we couldn’t win by 14 and make it more convincing, but good we were mostly in control. Some questionable play at the end of the game trying to close it out. Thankfully we were in a commanding lead.

The holding was a joke. Miami does not allow the kick off for a touchdown and it’s game over. The momentum of the return and than the fumble kept Louisville in the game. Miami was about to blow them out.

2 Likes

Let’s enjoy the circus. We aint outscoring a balanced ranked team. This defense is atrocious, like it’s bad bad. We also DO NOT get consistent pressure on these average teams with just our front 4, we so fucked against a balanced ranked team. Cripes, we’ve had to out score average ass teams. smdh

Watch us lay an egg next week against FSU…or we win out and lose in first playoffs game by 21+

1 Like