Louisville Game Thread

Black versus White today. Let’s go Canes.

Glad to see Fletcher as starting RB.

FG made like Duck Soup

Nice to see a 3 and out I’m not sure that was great coverage on Louisville’s 3rd down. If that wasn’t overthrow Ed what would have happened?

On offense, it looks like Ward and his receivers aren’t in sync.

Damn, they’ve been able to turn the ends for chunk plays all year.

Like the last game, very beginning was OK until the other team made adjustments. Let’s hope our coaches can contain this RB before it gets to halftime.

For fuk sake. Bye weeks won’t magically fix a Defense…trash ass contain, secondary getting lost again. This is what our defense is. Also, for so called greatness on the dline, they never get consistent pressure with 4 :woman_shrugging:

What a friggin GREAT throw.

2 Likes

Mark Fletcher seems to me to be a helluva lot better than Martinez.

2 Likes

our dline is not great like we thought, this d couldn’t stop any top team.

on offense we pass wayyyyyy to much, especially AFTER we get multiple big runs here against cards.

Frustrating to watch a so called high ranked team, consistently play like this.

We’re missing a lot of tackles and haven’t gotten to the QB yet. We need knock his ass down a few times.

Our defense is fuking terrible

We have the best qb in college football. I’m ok with that.

It would make Cam even more lethal if it didn’t feel like we’re passing 85% of the time.

Horrible play at the end of the half, on offense and defense, to give them a field goal and very nearly a touchdown.

Bad news: we only got 2 offensive touchdowns in the first half. That’s not enough production to beat Louisville. Right now this is a dead even game if it wasn’t for that turnover.

Offense needs to be more balanced to make Cam even more dangerous.

Defense, well where do we start?! Our defense is really really bad in all areas.

Biggest question now are the D adjustments. We have enough breathing room that competent play should win it.

Guess I spoke too soon!

Our kick coverage has been awful all game. Only a matter of time till it bit us.

On the plus side, hopefully their defense will tire out while ours rests.

Man I should just stop posting. What a combination of disasters.