Last three games: 143 points, 1,828 yards allowed

This means Miami should win more games than any team since 2006. More talent than any other year and more experience. No excuses.

I’d argue we need a mid major who can scheme or gimmick himself to victories. Miami would never pay top $, nor do we have the players to perform for top $. We need someone who can scheme and get the best out of mediocre talent.

Perhaps likeness can change the bama, *, ga, clemdump stranglehold on cfl, but I have my doubt’s and we will have to wait another 5 years to see the outcome.

Bahahaha

It was only a matter of time…When this commie cunt motherfucker…Tells us…AGAIN…ON A MIAMI MESSAGE BOARD…Tells us not to watch UM football…And what we should do with our weekends

This cunt can’t do anything without a “hey look at me”…Typical progressive liberal cunt

And they may…Let it play out.

Bama gonna Bama.

I’m pro Manny and know talent wins. Miami has a lot of talent and more that didn’t play for whatever reason. This d should look better with Brooks, cave, LT, chase getting snaps. The O will look better with Chaney and Rooster getting the majority of snaps.

We’ve done this.

Golden and you can even thrown Manny in there. The man was about to leave for Temple.

I’m starting to think the guy has no clue what he is doing and is getting too cute on a lot of things (even in recruiting with some local passes, but for now I like a lot of the recruiting and am optimistic).

Push comes to shove, I’m still pro Diaz. We lose a game or two like '19 when we set a record fro losing as chalk, I’m done.

2 Likes

Neither fit that mold lol.

You crazy?

You should ask Texas Tech?!
7-6
5-7

Does Patrick win it all without Andy? I mean KC wasn’t exactly bad prior to Patrick yet Patrick didn’t win in college.

11-5
9-7
11-5
12-4
10-6
12-4
12-4 Patrick 2019
14-2

I’ve never seen a team so ill prepared

You knew who you were gonna play months ago

And this is what you come up with

I didn’t expect a W but I expected a better game

I have to wonder how Couch, Justice, and Chaney felt. Yet, Ivey and Cam are going to start vs app state.

Because our goal was to not get embarrassed. It wasn’t to win. And it was obvious.

Shit happens.

Guys, take that shit back to the shelter. I’ve left the shelter for the season. I don’t need your teenage talk in the football forums.

Saw this this am

Not that previous coaches the past 2 decades have faired any better but my lord doesn’t this paint a picture?

I actually miss Mark Richt. He almost made me believe again for a season.

Anyone that can beat ND with Rosier is a HOF coach.

1 Like

How were they ill-prepared? (and believe me I’ve been very critical of Diaz’s and other recent UM teams being just that)

Looked like Jimmys and Joes to me

Just my opinion and I dont claim to be an expert but the play calling showed nothing on offense

And its worse when we have extra time to prepare

It’s like Miami outcoaches themselves

Get the QB out of the pocket, make him move, do something

Use the TE

I get you got to “establish the run”

Lashlee’s play calling in big games just makes me wonder

2 Likes

I wasn’t thrilled with it. Didn’t stand out as “terrible” to me though. Fair enough.

We have athletes on our team

Maybe not as skilled as what Bama has

Open the gate and let the dogs run

1 Like