Last three games: 143 points, 1,828 yards allowed

That D gave up 3 points. Pretty sure they will end up 13-2 or 14-2.

YEAH AND THE OTHER D OUTSCORED THEIR OFFENSE…

SEE HOW IT IS BETTER SCORING 40 WITH LIMITED TURNOVERS?

HAS BAMA INTERCHANGE FIRED COACHES WITH AN ALMOST 100% SUCCESS RATE?

WHAT HAPPENED WITH ALL THOSE COACHES ON THE MIAMI STAFF YOU NAMED?

WHY ARE YOU DODGING THE QUESTION?

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HERMAN’S, FROST’S, HARBAUGH’S, ETC?

If it is only talent then why does Manny not play LT vs Bama? Why didn’t Couch start? Why didn’t Chaney? Why didn’t Justice? Why does Carter play more than Gil?

George over Wiggins who hasn’t caught a ball since 2019!

ARE YOU AT PRACTICE?

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHO IS PLAYING WELL AND WHO IS READY?

GEORGE JUST GOT ON CAMPUS AND YOU WANT HIM PLAYING AGAINST BAMA GAME 1?

HOW DO YOU KNOW THEY ARE READY?

I THOUGHT HARRIS SHOULDN’T HAVE STARTED…

IS THAT HOW YOU ARE GOING TO REWARD PLAYERS COMING BACK?

STOP BEING SHORT SIDE THERE IS A BOG PICTURE…

Talent is always ready because it doesn’t need coaching.

5 STAR OT EVAN NEAL THE FIRST OT PICK IN 2022 BECAUSE OF COACHING?

WEIRD HOW ALMOST ALL THE GREAT PLAYERS WERE GREAT HIGH SCHOOL PLAYERS…

WHAT HAS THE THREE TEAMS ALWAYS IN THE PLAYOFFS RECRUITING LIKE?

DON’T WANT TO ANSWER THIS HUH?

The relationship between recruiting and winning is clearly established. Miami was simply overmatched yesterday. Does Miami have a single player that could start for the Tide? Every starting LB for the Tide will play in the NFL. Two of them will be drafted in the first round. Blaming our coaching staff for this loss is ridiculous.

The most dispiriting play in the game was not scoring on 4th and goal. The Miami team was playing hard and briefly had some momentum.

If Miami had Alabama’s recruiting classes for the last decade, there would be no kvetching about losing in this forum.

EXACTLY…

LETS LOOK AT ALL THOSE GREAT NAMES FROM YEARS AGO AND SEE THE RESULTS…

JIM HARBAUGH

SCOTT FROST

MANNY IS YOUNG, GETS IT AND DOES WHAT IS BEST FOR THE PROGRAM (ED REED)…

HE IS STACKING TALENT…

THAT IS WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE…

WE WERE MISSING GUYS AND DIDN’T PLAY THE LAST RECRUITING CLASS…

MANNY HAS A KICKER YEAR 1 WE WIN GT, FIU AND FL AT LEAST…

ONE KICKER…

WHAT HAPPENS IF EVAN NEAL WAS A CANE YESTERDAY?

PLAYERS DICTATE GAMES AND GAME PLANS…

Weird how 5* LT can’t play a snap with 3 3* kids ahead of him.

Weird how most of the kids I mentioned have been here 6 months yet James Williams has been here one yet plays.

If it were only talent then explain why the best talent isn’t getting snaps. Would it mean coaching made bad choices or those players don’t know the playbook? Who is responsible for them being ready?

I WILL GLADLY ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS BUT WHY ARE YOU DODGING MY QUESTIONS THAT ARE ABOUT STATEMENTS YOU MADE?

Which question because almost every line in your posts end with question marks.

:point_down:t2:

Who coached the greatest college football team of all time that put 38 players into the NFL?

The number of stars makes a difference. There are some sleepers and late developers, but their numbers are negligible.

Give Miami the No. 1 recruiting class for five years, and they’d run Alabama out of the stadium with the present coaching staff.

BECAUSE HE WAS OUR BEST PLAYER AND THE MOST PHYSICALLY READY?

JUST BECAUSE A KID FROM HIGH SCHOOL DOESN’T START DAY 1 DOESN’T MEAN SHIT…

FOOTBALL IS A GREAT TRANSITION THEN ANY SPORT BUT THE END RESULT DOESN’T CHANGE…

AGAIN GO LOOK AT THE 3 TEAMS IN THE FINAL 4 EVERY YEAR…

THE THREE STAFFS ROTATING FIRED COACHES ARE BETTER THEN THE OTHER 100+ STAFFS HUH?

EXACTLY…

THIS IS NOT HARD…

So now they have to be physically ready. I guess that just happens naturally. No S&C, diet doesn’t matter, culture at the program doesn’t matter, learning the playbook doesn’t matter… just let get older.

What?

You have admitted to coaching matters. I’ve admitted to talent matters far more than coaching. We are only going to continue to go in circles only to find out that the variance between your position and my position is no worth debating.

Bama has two big constants: Saban and lots of MONEY to land top recruits, coaches, analysts…
Clemson has two big constants: (Dabo, Brent, Tony) and more MONEY than Miami to land top recruits, assistance coaches, analysts…

This is why I hope Manny can make it a 10-11 win seasons. We need constants to build on to land more elite kids. I really don’t give two shits if freshmen played vs Bama. They just can’t sit those kids moving forward or they will be looking back kicking themselves for not playing them sooner. If Manny makes it to 10-11 and signs another top 10 class, the expectations will continue to grow as they should.

I’m on record saying King is limited and will likely keep us from being Elite. He should be our Boyd! We now need Garcia(my pick) or TVD to take Miami to the next level with near Elite QB play. That will give Manny one more card to play at the recruiting table and he can’t keep those kids from playing in '21 or that card is a negative as it is an unknown. Recruits can tell if a back-up is GOOD or not.

YOU STILL AVOIDING ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS HUH?

YOU KNOW WHY…

Because there are 40 of them and there is no way to prove this argument on either side.

Find me a shitty coach that one consistently! No flash in the pan like Les Miles, Coker…

Second, how are we going to define talent(nfl draft?) and how are we going to define success(wins/losses?) for coaches?