Larry Blustein

He has covered high school football for over 30 years maybe even longer…Got Covid. He has been in the hospital for over 2 weeks now.

Fvck.

Damnit….he’s on a vent too. Not good.

Hate hearing about Larry Blustein’s illness. I hope the hell he’s not been given Redemsivir and put on a ventilator. I had Covid, high fever, low blood oxygen, but I obtained hydroxychoroquine early in my treatment together with the monoclonals. One day on hydroxychloroquine, zinc, and Zpak and my blood oxygen went from 92 to 98.

I was completely vaccinated when I got Covid. I don’t believe the vaccines work, and they may do more damage than good. I developed myocarditis not from Covid but right after taking my second vaccine jab.

Were I a member of Blu’s family, I’d get him Ivermectin ASAP. The success of Ivermectin is India has been astounding.

O/T Wishing you well, Fish. I am living now in Fairhope, AL on the Eastern Shore of Mobile Bay. My beach house in Pensacola is now up for sale.

Well Mobile to Pensacola is not to far. I have no idea what Larry is on. His family is very private. Been getting a little information here and there.

I just got Covid for the 2nd time. Went to the coaching convention and caught it there. I am fine…I have a cough that is it. I would not even know I had anything if I did not go and get tested…

It hits everyone so differently. Some people have the mildest of cases. Then you have what we have here. Crazy!!!

First time I got it was not good. Had issues breathing, my legs went numb and was nervous it would not go away. This time it has been mild. I have had colds much worse. Been tired and have a cough. Nothing else. My mom just got it real bad. I am over the entire Covid thing…

1 Like

We all are. I believe I’m asymptomatic.

1 Like

Couldn’t tell you shit last year…You were clearly part of the cult. Don’t think we forgot

And I hope your friend beats it…Best Wishes to Bluster.

Skeeter, yes I am over it. I am over seeing it kill people that were to young to die. Like my friends who own a restaurant down the street from my house…which I ate at at least 2-3 times a month…yeah I am over how his father thought it was a hoax. His family begged him to get vaccinated and he decided against it but died this summer. His family had to sell the place and lost their business. Yes, the same thing happened to my sister who also did not believe it…thought it was a hoax and almost cost her life. My mother who also got violently six over the past two weeks…and almost cost her life over it. I got it bad last year as did my my wife. I have seen may fall ill…seen people die from it and now one of my closet friends may die. I am sorry I did not have the same views of it as you did.

Maybe you were lucky and it did not effect you…but it affected me.

2 Likes

Fish, I hope he pulls through. Skeeter has made it clear that he doesn’t give a fuck about anyone outside his inner circle - worse - he’s threatened to assault the family members and children of posters on here.

Hence why I’ve decided to ignore everything he writes. No point in engaging with cockroaches like this.

1 Like

I have him on ignore…Just happened to read what he wrote. Anyone that goes on a message board and threatens people most likely cant back it up. I do ignore him. He once said he would spit on me if we met in person.

Yeah. That cockroach took it a step further and threatened to do the same to my wife and children.

What a nice guy…some good news. He was taken off the vent today and actually was able to eat a meal and speak to his wife on a phone.

5 Likes

Excellent news.

2 Likes

That’s so amazing!!! Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

yeah it is very good news.

Larry got moved to another facility. He is going to rehab to help him. Its been good news for a couple of days now.

4 Likes

I will say a prayer for him. This is good news. Stay encouraged Elite80.

He is home now…

3 Likes