Kyle Rittenhouse Trial

This trial is going badly for the prosecution as several state’s witnesses testimony support Rittenhouse’s innocence. Video evidence rather compellingly supports his plea of self defense. Each of the persons, he shot were attacking him. He likely would have lost his life but for his handy AK.

Noted Attorney John Hinderaker gives a short and excellent summation of the issue at bar:

Blockquote > Kyle Rittenhouse is neither a hero nor a murderer. He’s a kid who got in over his head and defended his own life when things went wrong. If he hadn’t shot those guys, they would’ve killed him. And all the people screaming at him right now would’ve just shrugged, because they only care about human life when it serves their political ends.

I’m sorry those guys are dead, but they shouldn’t have chased down a heavily armed man they had just threatened to kill. If you don’t like it, send your complaints to the Darwin Awards.

I might be mistaken here - but he was a minor crossing state lines……pretty sure he shouldn’t have been in possession of a weapon?

Yup- according to his lawyers he carried no gun across a state line.

He crossed and was given a gun by a friend who is a resident of said state. And since it’s open carry- he broke no laws.

But he was underage. Am I wrong that he shouldn’t have had one as a minor to begin with? Looks like the law is 16 and under….how old was he?

FBI WITHHOLDING EVIDENCE VIOLATING OUR RIGHTS AS AMERICANS AND LOOK WHAT THIS CLOWN IS WORRIED ABOUT?

A KID THAT HAD TO DEFEND HIMSELF OR BE KILLED…

SICK PUPPY THIS ROCKO…

Storm, shut the fuck up. I’m simply asking a question.

YEAH IT IS THE QUESTIONS YOU DON’T CARE TO ASK OR COMMENT ON THAT ARE WAY MORE IMPORTANT THAN WHAT YOU ASK THAT IS TROUBLING…

Such as?

THE FBI WITHHOLDING EXCULPATORY EVIDENCE AND VIOLATING BRADY?

KINDA MORE IMPORTANT THEN THE KIDS AGE…

Show me proof.

And while not the whole story, the kid’s age is important. If he was underage with the firearm in the first place - even in self defense - he could have legal exposure.

Or he could have been smarter and simply chosen not to go at all, and he’d not be in this mess.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/11/03/fbi-footage-kyle-rittenhouse-trial/

IT WAS IN THE TWEET ABOVE YOU DIDN’T LIKE…

And as always, you’re making assumptions.

I’m a little surprised this case is in the news and captivating attention. I kind of assumed this one would fizzle out and lead to minor charges, unlike the Arbery one. I suppose the prosecution is really pushing for this one? I was never sure how much of a case they had.

SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN ANYTHING…

Probably not. I mean, I understand the initial inflammatory reactions even if I don’t agree with them, and I understand the guy being arrested and investigated a bit, but I would hope DA charges wouldn’t be political in nature.

17 according to media reports at the time.

This is a murder trial not an underage fire arms misdemeanor. Did the surviving victim have a concealed carry permit?

This kid should never have been prosecuted. Videos show what happened. He defended himself from likely being murdered by Antifa-type terrorists.

There are problems with suppression or mishandling of evidence.

Ok, so it would seem he was allowed to be there with it…

Honestly have no opinion on this either way. If he acted in self defense he should be acquitted.

Still, had he just chosen not to go in the first place he wouldn’t be in this mess.

Following the trial, the verdict assumingly will lead to an acquittal, correct?

When the riots occur due to the victory of “white supremacy”, who will lead the charge to hold the media accountable for the violence and destruction said riots will have?