Is it Time to Ban Stormfront for Good?

By now everyone on the football board has witnessed Stormfront’s behavior.

He got himself banned from the Storm Shelter and things have been peachy there all year.

Now he’s posting a bunch of political garbage on the football board. All conspiracy theories about how Trump is still the president, the Obama Mafia will have treason trials, anti-vax stuff, etc.

He private messaged a bunch of us about Trump controlling the military and taking over the presidency.

This dude is an asshole, plain and simple, and doesn’t give a shit about pissing everybody else off just so he can tell us how much smarter he is.

I hate to ban people but it is necessary at times. Let’s ban Stormfront. Who’s with me?

CURRENT COUNT
Should He Stay :two:
or
Should He Go :five:

4 Likes

As long as they keep this stuff in the cesspool of the Storm Shelter, I could not care less what they do. But if they are going to continue hijackings or cluttering the sports boards with this nonsense then I am for a full ban. This is not even a political thing for me.

This has to stop before this message board becomes the same at the old miami-hurricanes board I left to come to this board.

I guess if this poster can’t be reigned in, and things continue to deteriorate and this board turns into what the old board had became, I suppose I will just go back to the old board and hang out with moose. :crazy_face:

1 Like

I second the motion. End the Stormfront garbage now!

2 Likes

Specify “they” for me please because I’m highly active in the shelter and NEVER bring it into the football board.

AGAIN WHY IS 51 LITTLE FIDEL CASTRO ERASING MY POST IN THIS FORUM YET LEAVES EVERYONE ELSE POST?

STORM AGAIN IS SIMPLY RESPONDING TO THE POST HE DIDN’T MAKE….

WHY DOES 51 LITTLE FIDEL CASTRO CONTINUE TO ABUSE AND BREAK MODERATOR RULES TO CENSOR STORM?

STORM IS LOADING UP ALL THE SCREEN SHOTS OF 51 LITTLE CASTRO VIOLATING STORM’S RIGHTS IN AN OPEN FORUM FOR NO REASON….

YOU LOST……

TRUMP HAS NEVER SAID A WORD ABOUT RUNNING IN 2024 AND NOW SAYS HE IS THE WINNER….

THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED……

HONOR YOU BET……

TIME TO PAY UP….

THE MILITARY IS HANDLING THE INVESTIGATION….

By “they”, I was referring to Stormfront and only Stormfront. Stormfront is the only poster that hijacks virtually all threads in which they contribute, and turns them political If this behavior kept to the Shelter, I would not care. But if this garbage happens in the regular sports threads… that’s where I draw the line. It’s not that I care if Stormfront posts, so long as they keep to the topic. This is a Miami sports message board–it does have the Shelter, and this is where this stuff belongs. Nowhere else.

@GardenStateCane I apologize for my lack of clarity. I did not intend to include anyone else.

DID YOU READ THE FCKEN POST?

THERE IS POLITICAL SHIT NOT BROUGHT UP BY STORM THAT IS STILL SITTING THERE THAT STORM WAS RESPONDING TO….

DON’T BE A SHEEP GUY THAT NEVER POSTS BE AN TO AN HONEST PERSON…

LACK OF HONESTY IS MORE LIKE IT….

WHERE ARE POLITICAL POST BY STORM IN THE FOOTBALL FORUM ASSHOLE?

SHOW THEM YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT….

WHAT POLITICAL PARTY DO VACCINES KILLING ATHLETES BELONG TO?

POST BY HEAD SHANKER BEFORE STORM’S “POLITICAL POST” WHICH AGAIN IS ABOUT VACCINES WHICH ARE KILLING ATHLETES WHICH WAS THE POINT….

NOW THE BIG PHARMA IS BLAMING SOMEONE ABOUT PERFECTLY GREAT VACCINES RIGHT?

SO AGAIN WHAT POLITICAL POST HAS STORM MADE?

GOOD CHOICE……

Calling you out for thinking the Babylon Bee is a real source is not political. Calling the deaths the result of the vaccine is quite political in nature…to which you began to first engage on 07/05 in the thread of Demaryius Thomas

You looped me in to fight with you on 08/23

VACCINES BELONG TO WHAT POLITICAL PARTY?

ARE THEY FOR DEMOCRATS OR REPUBLICANS?

THIS IS THE SICKNESS YOU LIVE IN……

WHAT PARTY ARE FLU SHOTS FOR?

STEROIDS?

PROTEIN SHAKES?

HEART MEDICATION?

VITAMINS?

AND THEY TALK ABOUT THE BABYLON BEE….

STORM IS NOT COMPLAINING……

THAT IS THE POINT OF A MESSAGE BOARD….

Vaccines are used by all political parties, but only 1 political party has made it its stance to fight the Covid vaccine and then end up turning on all vaccines, partnering with anti-vaxxers, political fascists, Qanoners, etc. Just one.

Is JFK back yet?

YOU MEAN IT IS ESTUPID TO QUESTION A VACCINE THAT HAS NEVER BEEN GIVEN?

A VACCINE THAT THE FDA APPROVED AND WAS NEVER MADE BECAUSE THEY KEPT USING THE EMERGENCY ISSUED VACCINE?

THAT IS POLITICAL?

The CTE thread, the Jason Jenkins thread… you even hijacked the Demaryius Thomas thread. Trying to make a point that everyone who dies suddenly clearly had to have died from the covid vaccines. This is clearly Q political stuff. You turn everything political.

Keep it in the Shelter, and GTFOH.

1 Like

IS EVERYONE WATCHING THE LIBERAL SICKNESS?

IF PLAYERS DIE BECAUSE OF A VACCINE THAT IS POLITICS….

NOTHING ON A POLITICAL PARTY……

IF YOU SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THEIR RELIGION THEY DON’T LIKE “IT IS POLITICS MAN”……

THINK ABOUT THE HARD ON YOU HAVE TO HAVE TO GO ON A MESSAGE BOARD ASKING TO BAN SOMEONE BASED ON A VACCINE BEING POLITICAL……

ELITESTUGOTZ

See? You even made this post political! It’s like you can’t help yourself!

The real problem is that you have no idea what you are talking about… You are just regurgitating misinformation you read someplace.

Again, I am not outright calling for your ban. I have clearly stipulated my opinion that if you keep this stuff in the proper venue, I have NO problem with it. Go nuts in the Shelter. Outside of the Shelter, this stuff has no business in the Miami sports message boards.

What I am advocating/asking for is some restraint from you to keep the sports message boards free of the divisive content you spread everywhere. And if you cannot, keep it in the Shelter, then there is only one way to stop it. And this is not about censorship… it’s about keeping things in their proper place. You either control yourself, or you should be controlled. It’s really a simple concept. You seem like a bright person, so I must confess that I am flummoxed as to why you can’t grasp it.

THEN CORRECT STORM……

THAT IS THE WAY A MAN DOES IT UNLESS YOU ARE NOT SURE YOU HAVE THE MISINFORMATION BECAUSE BUD STORM CAN TELL YOU WITH 100% SURETY HE IS NOT WRONG….

STEP TO THE PLATE AND GO FOR IT THAT IS HOW THIS WORKS……

VACCINES ARE DIVISE?

CAN’T GRASP THAT CONCEPT….

STORM COMMENTING ON DIVISE?

THE FACTS ARE THE FACTS STORM DIDN’T DO THE STUDIES ON WHATS HAPPENING HE JUST POSTED THEM….

DID YOU TAKE THE VACCINE LIKE HEAD SHANKER AND DON’T WANT TO THINK YOU GOT HOODWINKED?

IS THAT WHAT IT IS?

See? You even made this post political! It’s like you can’t help yourself!

WELL IF YOU COME ON HERE SAYING VACCINES ARE POLITICAL IF THE SHOE FITS……

NEVER SEEN A CONSERVATIVE COMPLAIN ABOUT VACCINE INFORMATION YOU KINDA EXPOSED YOURSELF NO?

THEN YOU GOT ALL DEFENSIVE….