Is it Time to Ban Stormfront for Good?

If only I had the time… I wouldn’t even know where to begin… You have been wrong on SO many levels, I cannot even begin to list them

But I digress… the bottom line is that I just refuse to engage people who cannot be reasoned with, and you have proven OVER and OVER again that you cannot be reasoned with. You are not a reasonable person.

I will say it again… Keep this crap in the Shelter. I have no issues with you posting whatever you want there. Keep it off the sports message threads.

PS I am not going to further engage. I made a monumental error in replying to you in the first place. That was my first mistake. I should have known this is how it would play out. I have made my opinion on the matter known, and there is nothing further I care to discuss with you. Have a nice day! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

FIRST SIGN OF BEING FULL OF SHIT……

YOU COME MAKING ACCUSATIONS…….

YOU CALL VACCINES POLITICAL TO MAKE A ESTUPID ARGUMENT AND THEN YOU LEAVE WITHOUT ONE FCKEN EXAMPLE……

STORM ISN’T THE PROBLEM THE PROBLEM IS YOUR OWN INSECURITIES……

BUT UNFORTUNATELY STORM DOESN’T DECIDE THE TRUTH THE TRUTH HAMMER IS DROPPING REGARDLESS OF THE MESSENGER….

EDUCATE YOURSELF ON THOMAS THEN POST ON IT…

TIME WILL PROVE STORM RIGHT AGAIN….

IF PEOPLE GOT HOODWINKED AND GET SICK AND DIE THAT IS POLITICAL?

EDUCATE YOURSELF BUD….

THIS ISN’T ABOUT POLITICS IT IS ABOUT PARENTS, KIDS, FAMILIES THAT ARE GOING TO BE DESTROYED JUST LIKE OUR PRECIOUS “FOOTBALL PLAYERS”……

THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS……

You have ZERO evidence as to their deaths being caused by the vaccines. Your position, itself, is political. You’re trying to push your Qanon propaganda, hence your political position.

It’s not just that you’re a loon but that you’re a dishonest person to begin with. You KNOW you’re being political. Your lack of integrity is showing, on the reg, in every post.

HELP STORM OUT HERE HEAD SHANKER WHY DID THEY GO TO COURT TO BLOCK THE RELEASE OF DATA?

THIS IS A COURT CASE NOT “A QANON CONSPIRACY”……

STORM WAITS……

PLEASE THE FLOOR IS YOURS HEAD SHANKER EXPLAIN……

Literally, none of this proves any of the deaths were caused by the vaccine. Again, you’re a dishonest person at your core, absolutely zero integrity of any kind.

The more concerning issue is that nobody around you cares about your mental health. There is, however, no question as to the fact that you flooded this forum with your Qanon conspiracy junk bc you’re banned from Storm Shelter. You list private blogs to back up your points. It’s just embarrassing.

The fact that a grown man has to invent a reality in order to live is overwhelmingly sad. There is absolutely nothing weaker than not being able to plant your feet in reality and move from there. You’ve never shown that basic strength a single day from what I’ve seen.

NAH THE PROBLEM IS YOU AND OTHERS ARE BLINDED BY YOUR RELIGION TO POLITICS YOU DON’T WANT TO LOOK AT REALITY……

STORM CAN SHOW YOU A TON OF ELECTION FRAUD THAT WAS PRODUCED TWO WEEKENDS AGO……

YOUR WHOLE LIFE BELIEF SYSTEM IS ABOUT TO GO UP IN FLAMES…

YOU HAVE BEEN HOODWINKED AND ALL YOU GOT IS SAYING THAT PROVES NOTHING….

HEAD SHANKER WHY ARE THEY GOING TO COURT TO HIDE THE DATA ON VACCINES FOR 75 YEARS?

THAT MEANS NOTHING JUST THAT THEY WOULD GO TO COURT TO FCKEN HIDE SOMETHING DUMBASS…

BUT HEY TRUST BIG PHARMA DUDE VAXX UP MAN!!!

HEAD SHANKER THEY DON’T WORK……

DO IT ANYWAY MAN VAXX UP MAN!!!

:arrow_up:

Yet another example

YOU ARE CALLING A COURT CASE “QANON” FELLA….

A LEGAL PROCEEDING……

BUT STORM IS THE “CRAZY” “CONSPIRACY THEORIST”……

LISTEN TO YOURSELF….

He’s a spammer who should have been banned when this forum started.

2 Likes

QFT.

@dallascanes This is past ridiculous.

And thanks for your vote, Willy. It seems most people would be happy if Storm was gone.

He’s right storm.

1 Like

GSC READ THE THREADS….

VACCINES ARE NOT POLITICAL……

ONLY LIBERALS TIE VACCINES TO POLITICS BECAUSE THEY TIE EVERYTHING TO POLITICS….

THIS IS THE SAME BULLSHIT THEY PULLED ON THE OLD BOARD….

HEAD SHANKER COMES IN TALKING ABOUT TRUMP……

SO STORM ANSWERED……

WHERE ARE THE CRIES ABOUT WARDEN?

STORM DIDN’T BRING UP TRUMP STORM BROUGHT UP ATHLETES DYING BECAUSE IT IS THE FCKEN VIRUS……

BOY STORM SEES THE STUGOTZS IN PANIC MODE…

BAN STORM HE BROUGHT UP VACCINES IN A THREAD!!!

BABYLON BEE HUH?

Storm, when you bring up politics, people (including myself) argue back. It spreads. That’s why discussion of politics is a no no.

Don’t try to deflect on Warden. You have been posting garbage in multiple threads before that, and literally everybody here sees it.

Hell, your signature STILL mentions the Obama Mafia treason trials, and you’re pretending you don’t bring politics to the football board?

Have some self-awareness and back off when even your friends are asking you to.

BUT HE WASTHE FIRST TO POST ABOUT TRUMP?

WHY ARE YOU ONLY CALLING STORM OUT AND A BAN NO LESS….

EVERYONES SIG SAYS WHAT IT SAYS……

IS THERE A RULE?

NO THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A RULE….

SO WHY YOU CRYING ABOUT THAT NOW?

IT HAS BEEN THERE FOR LIKE 4-5 YEARS….

HE IS WRONG ON THIS……

YOU KNOW HOW MESSAGE BOARDS WORK?

SOMEONE SAYS SOMETHING AND THEN IT IS FAIR GAME…

AGAIN STORM DIDN’T BRING IT UP……

WHAT OTHER THREADS POST THEM……

You’re gonna find out how else message boards work.

DAMN SOUNDS LIKE A THREAT ARE THE STUGOTZS WORKING OVER TIME?

TALKING ABOUT FOOTBALL PLAYERS DYING OF VACCINES CROSS THE LINE HUH?

HILARIOUS THIS KID….

So?

It’s not his call

I vote for 1…EDIT, I mean 2…The first option

1 Like