"I didn't win the election"

suckers

Let’s not forget, this is your oracle
https://www.salon.com/2023/02/17/trumpworld-conspiracy-theory-stemmed-from-email-by-internally-decapitated-ghost-filing/

Nobody likes Trump. They like Trump’s policies lol.

HE SAID HE “LOST” HUH?

DID YOU WATCH THE VIDEO FELLA?

@Warden84
@thre305ive
@Elite80

HOW DOES THAT TASTE?

While it’s adorable you think a Truth Social poll counts, being that the only people on Truth Social are right wing Trump supporters…I’ll yield to the actual election.
You already lost

306 to 232

Scoreboard

He is a rapist. Lol. This guy will go down as one of the biggest scum bags of all time.

It literally says, “Trump was convicted of sexual assault.”

You’re defending that. Seriously. That’s your guy…the guy convicted of committing sexual assault…and of stealing from a children’s cancer charity, and a fake university committing fraud, etc.

You must be really proud

IN A CIVIL TRIAL?

YOU’RE OUT OF YOUR ELEMENT FELLA……

HE WAS FOUND NOT LIABLE FOR RAPE……

SHE ONLY WAITED 27 YEARS HUH?

Lol if anyone says a bad thing about Trump this parrot just automatically squawks it repeatedly like it’s true. So funny.

Just 27…

That’s all

@Warden84
@Elite80

NOW WHAT FELLAS?

LIABLE for sexual battery and defamation.

It doesn’t matter who helped fund her case, and nearly every sentence you’ve ever typed has been wrong, so I doubt that as well. But, doesn’t matter…guilty.

You support not only a traitor, a conman, and a wimp…but, a sexual predator

20 YEAR LATER RAPE VICTIM HUH?

@Warden84

POOR FELLA KEEPS BELIEVING THE NONSENSE….

@Elite80

RAPIST HUH?

THE STUGOTZS ARE IN A DUMB AND DUMBER CHALLENGE…

THERE IS A REASON TRUMP ALWAYS PREVAILS…….

THE WAR HAS BEEN WON WE ARE IN THE STORY TELLING PORTION….

You do realize this case is old. It kept getting pushed down the road. Like trump said he could kill someone in time square and you would not care. He was not lying. Storm, you have to wake up and come into reality. O

Zero chance of that happening. This is what he’s built into himself as his value, and this forum is his stage by which he derives his worth and purpose. It’s really sad, actually. The fact that he is this way shows nobody really cares too much about him in the real world.
Again, really sad.

While I think Trump will win the presidential nomination, I continue believing DeSantis is a better candidate to defeat a Democrat nominee though I think RFK,Jr. would be fierce competition, and I believe Michelle Obama would win the presidency going away. I continue supporting DeSantis but I will vote for Trump if he is the nominee.

Trump’s civil trial for sexual misconduct was about as fair as Derek Chauvin’s trial for murder. Both were terribly flawed by procedural errors and should be, but may not be reversed on appeal. Of the two trials, Chauvin’s was the worst abomination; the guy IMO is in every respect a political prisoner.

Some people could never be persuaded to vote for Trump. Elite80, for example, whom I have grown over the years to like, would never be swayed to vote for Trump even though Trump was a superb president.

No Dems and few independents would vote for RFJ Jr. The only ones buying the anti-vax conspiracy shit are you guys on the right. Considering the GOP has lost the national popular vote in every single national election but 1 in 35 years…who exactly are you talking to?

Empty shelves, crops going un-harvested and costing farmers hundreds of thousands of dollars, construction shutting down, the largest employer in a war with the governor who’s using the power of the state to attack them over their free speech, attacking teachers to the point you have an overwhelming of empty positions…all for a guy who’s hiding who he meets with and where he’s traveling…and you think that guy can win a national election?

You been drinking today, bud?

I didn’t realize the it was so obvious. I have been drinking some locally distilled pina colada which is now the rage down on the bayou. When drinking, I have found that I become much smarter than normally.

Over the years I traveled all around the South American continent. At most seaside resort towns, I encountered a host of juice bars which I think are wonderful… At these establishments, you find pina coladas, jugo de guanabana, horchata, mame, and a host of other refreshing tropical juices to which you may or may not add rum. I like spiced rum. The other day a friend introduced me to Kraken which I drank in place of Sailor’s. Kraken is the bomb in modern parlance. Banana republics produce excellent rum, and we need more Latin juice bars in this country.