Holiday Greeting from Brandon

I copied and pasted his exact words

What’s your definition?

(Anxious to see will it be
A. Bratty cunt
B. Deflector
C. Goal post mover)

You said he said “no matter what.” He didn’t say that. Anywhere.

I can’t believe you’re still defending yourself here.

I cut and pasted his exact words…About 5 times not his thread.

And already explained “no matter what” is my accurate description of his foreboding statement…The statement clearly means that as there is none of the words that would make the statement mean otherwise

IF our president meant “may” “maybe” “could”…Those words were clearly available for him to insert.

You are beat here…Go get your little shine box and move on cunt…Quit cluttering this message board with your bratty cuntedness

Let’s stop the cunty little brat argument before it starts…

I posted this ^^^ approximately 60 posts ago…Our beloved cunt “board moderator” certainly adds a lot to the board doesn’t he.

Stop embarrassing yourself cunt

This is several times that I literally states what has been said, and you have literally been incorrect, admitted as much and still try to claim you won. It’s fascinating.

And statement ls like this, along with threatening my family and I are about all you bring. Poor Qkeeter doesn’t know how to do anything else.

Agree to disagree Qkeeter. Feel free to think you won, but I’ve literally proven otherwise.

Just a simple cut and paste buddy…That’s all I did. Pretty simple.

This is literally not true.

But agree to disagree.

5–6 times in this thread…Simple cut and paste.

You stayed something he didn’t say. You’ve admitted he didn’t say it.

You lose.

But agree to disagree.

Nope…Explained already.

fuckin cunt

You lose

Go fuck your whore mother

You explained that you literally said it, so, sure?

No I clearly didn’t cunt…And I copied and pasted the quote 5-6 times this thread

Move along cunt

You did. Then you “quoted” something he literally didn’t say and passed it off as if he did.

Like - the opposite of plagiarism.

Toilet wine.

No I didn’t cunt…“no matter what” was my accurate description of what he said. That is the only way we can take it to mean that with the words he chose.

If he didn’t mean this… He would have added words to what he said

This is not complex. And I’ve said it multiple times in this thread

Stop being a fucking cunt.

Whatever you say, Qkeeter.

You’ve disqualified yourself. It’s clear that you can’t win a single argument or consider a different view without, oh, I don’t know, threatening my wife and children.

What class.

He acts like a threatened his wife and children. I mean other than spitting…It was all directed at you.

This is what you said. Your words:

The ever classy Qkeeter is literally threatening to assault my wife and children. Such class. And somehow there are posters in this forum who defend this sad angry uneducated piece of excrement.

Must be sad knowing you can’t have any sort of challenging conversation with someone without feeling the need to assault their children. You must be so proud.

On the bright side, knowing there are pieces of trash like you around makes me feel better about myself. So, thanks, I guess.

You shouldn’t…You’re a fucking cunt. Why feel good about being a fucking cunt?

Like I said - you’re disqualified. Real men don’t threaten to assault another man’s wife and kids.

You must be so proud.

It’s just spit buddy…It will wipe off