Holiday Greeting from Brandon

Is there a reason you didn’t post the same thing for Trump?

BECAUSE TRUMP NEVER TOLD THE PEOPLE HE IS LEADING THAT THEY WERE IN FOR A WINTER OF DEATH BECAUSE THEY WEREN’T DOING AS THEY WERE TOLD

1 Like

?? Lol

Plenty of death on his watch too.

DISGRACED, HUMILIATED, PARADED AROUND THE WORLD LIKE GEORGE FLOYD AND TERMINATED

THAT IS HOW IT SHOULD END FOR THEM

NO MERCY

Yes 51, there is a reason, which is MY reason, and is explained exceptionally well in this article.

This article is an opinion piece and incorrect.

First off. The article claims Biden to be Catholic. He does too - which he absolutely shouldn’t - given his pro-choice stance.

Unfortunately the Catholic Church wont do what they should and deny him communion until he publicly changed his stance on this issue.

Second, he’s not wrong and telling the unvaccinated that they may be in trouble if they get COVID.

Third, I find your (and the article’s) criticism on Biden’s remarks curious, considering you stayed quiet when Trump made remarks entirely inappropriate that did nothing to help his image; most notably Trump pissing on Colin Powell’s grave before his body was even cold.

1 Like

Second, he’s not wrong and telling the unvaccinated that they may be in trouble if they get COVID.

There was no “may” about it lol

So we agree then.

There was no “may” in his big, bad, ominous, dark winter statement. He told all of us unvaxed we are in for death and terror and all that shit
Nice guy this Biden

What does being nice here have anything to do with anything else? He’s warning that the unvaccinated are at higher risk for bigger complications.

Yup no matter what and it’ll end in death.

Blockquote
For the unvaccinated, you’re looking at a winter of severe illness and death for yourselves, your families, and the hospitals you may soon overwhelm.

What part of this is “no matter what”? Did you even read it?

Let’s stop the cunty little brat argument before it starts
But yeah that part

Jesus Christ this fucking cunt will attempt to make anything into a long, drawn out, dull argument and tell me that this is not what Biden was saying
I’m going to root him dead before he starts.

You fucking posted it. I call you out on it. You must have learned by now that you know you’ll get your ass handed to you, so you’ve already conceded.

Good. You’ve finally learned that your lack of education and prison vocabulary make you ill equipped to stand a chance.

Qkeeter.

You incorrectly called me on it
I just posted the above the part I was referring too

You

FUCKING

CUNT

LOL. You continue to admit you know you’ll lose. Great job.

No cunt
I just pointed out the part and you deflect

Waste of time
Fucking cunt

I agree. You’re wasting your time. And you don’t have a memory (probably the toilet wine) so you keep coming back for me to curb stomp you.