Hey Storm - Question?

That’s 100% false. The left has not tried whatsoever to have illegal immigrant vote, not ever, not once, not in any way. With regards to people incarcerated, they are citizens and should have the legal right to vote. "Citizenship is not a right that you are disqualified for by misbehaving "- Chief Justice Earl Warren

WHO ARE THESE POLITICAL ACTIVISTS THAT HAVE NO ID HEAD SHANKER?

THEY ARE ALL FOR OBAMA MAFIA HUH?

#STUGOTZPRETZEL

11% of the US doesn’t have an ID. Lots of reasons. You folks admit why you want voter id laws all the time. You just don’t pay attention

WHO ARE THEY AND HOW DO YOU KNOW THEY ARE VOTING FOR THE OBAMA MAFIA IF THEY DON’T EVEN HAVE AN ID?

YOU NNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE NOT POLITICALLY ACTIVE IN THIS COUNTRY THAT HAVE AN ID?

#STUGOTZPRETZEL

Are you just learning English?

Even the dead and those who don’t exist. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

The funny part here is that most recently - those (very few) who have been indicted for voter fraud tried to fraudulently vote for…wait for it…Trump!:laughing:

On an unrelated note, anyone want to get a pool together and bet on how many pictures Storm is going to add to his sig over the next few weeks/months? :laughing:

1 Like

Says the guy who was like a kid on Christmas Eve when discussing the prospects of Civil War within our country’s borders on and around Inauguration Day.

“GOVERN YOURSELVES ACCORDINGLY”

1 Like

Amazing how much storm has backed off of 3/4 but is still keeping it vague about when something is going to happen.

1/20 did that to him. :laughing:

1 Like

Of course, they won’t reply to that comment

Every time he writes STUGOTZ I think of Warren from Something About Mary asking about his baseball. “Have you seen my baseball?”

WHAT CIVIL WAR FRAUD LAFFY TAFFY?

THE EVIDENCE WILL SPEAK FOR ITSELF…

ONLY A STUGOTZS BELIEVE IT TAKES TWO WEEKS TO COUNT VOTES TO COUNT VOTES AND TO MAKE UP HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS LEAD FROM ELECTION NIGHT…

LOOKS LIKE MURDER IN NY AND MI…

ARE THE STUGOTZS DENYING THAT ALSO?

Yet, it’s you who think Trump will take office on March 4, becoming the 19th President in accordance with your Qanon/ Sovereign Citizens argument that everything after 1876 was null and void, laws, etc…because of the 14th Amendment you having a large problem with, of course that’s the one who guaranteed blacks the right to vote…yet, think Trump was the 45th President also, contradicting your original argument. Yet, sovereign citizens don’t recognize the laws or the Presidents so, ouroboros

Storm = Warren? I like it

1 Like

You’re insulting Warren by comparing him to Storm.

Warren was much more coherent, and made more sense.

1 Like

Just not true.

But even if it was… who cares? I want to eliminate it on both sides.

@GardenStateCane - What? It’s not true?

And…

I applaud you for wanting to curb all voter fraud. I agree. But don’t say it didn’t happen. But wait - it only happens on the Dem side, doesn’t it.

1 Like

Bingo

1 Like

Lmfao

Or mail-in voting was at an all time high due to a very real pandemic with a president telling his side to not use the fake-fraudulent mean to vote. Of which, y’all obliged happily and the results speak for themselves.

But hey, carry on in your fanstasy land.

1 Like

See why the coronavirus was so important? It gives the knuckledraggers cover.