Gattis Status

should’ve been fired immediately but better late than never. Mario had me worried there

For crying out loud! This doesn’t need to be yet another fucking Coach vs Talent thread. Stormie believes all coaches are exchangeable. WE FUCKING GET IT! WHY REHASH THIS SHIT FOR ANOTHER DECADE!

WHERE IS THE COACHING VS TALENT ARGUMENT?

DID “STORMIE” NOT STATE FACTS?

WHAT PART DO YOU DISAGREE WITH?

YOU NOTICE YOU NEVER ADDRESS THE COMMENT YOU JUST GO FULL KAREN?

ADDRESS THE COMMENTS 90’S…….

IS IT AN ACCIDENT THAT BELICHICK’S RECORD IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WITH BRADY THEN WITHOUT?

STORM WILL EVEN GIVE YOU A LIFELINE CALL DADDY MAYBE HE CAN HELP YOU……

SHIT DID BRADY WALK TO ANOTHER TEAM AND WIN A SUPER BOWL WITHOUT BELICHICK THE VERY NEXT SEASON?

@90scane ?

COACHING VS TALENT OR FACTS VS BULLSHIT?

WHAT IS SONNY DYKES THE NEWEST COACHING GOD RECORD?

HEY LETS HOPE WE GET THE OC THAT JUST GOT FIRED….

DO THE STUGOTZS LISTEN TO THEMSELVES BEFORE MAKING THESE DUMB ARGUMENTS?

BOXEDINSTUGOTZ

Because he’s a loudmouth maniac.

1 Like

Yes

But with what we had on the field…We were still well below what we should have been. It’s starting to look like Gattis was just a fraud. There are coaches that sneak up the ladder fooling a lot of people along the way. Then exposed.

And the point is…CMC obviously agreed.

WHEN YOU DEAL IN FACTS YOU CAN BE LOUD……

THE NUMBERS AND RESULTS PROVE IT……

The only “facts” you are loud about it are already the ones people are agreeing with and givens

Got it, 51?

SO YOU AGREE THAT THE ONLY REASON BELICHICK DIDN’T GET FIRED AND IS CONSIDERED “THE GREATEST COACH OF ALL TIME” IS BECAUSE OF TOM BRADY?

HE WON HIS SUPER BOWLS THANKS TO TOM BRADY?

SKEETZ AND 90’S STUGOTZ AND THE STUGOTZS AGREE?

I’m so happy I blocked storm clown. Straight spammer that does nothign but damge this board, just like he did on the old board!

I think he woulda won a super bowl or two for sure…At least other guys his quality do. I saw Trent Dilfer win a Super Bowl…I saw Colin Kapernick win a super bowl. I saw John Gruden win a Super Bowl with Brad Johnson.

And Bill Belichick is respected as one of the greatest defensive and all around football minds by EVERYONE in football.

But of course the reason he won so many was combining him with Brady…And monsters like Wilfork, Ty Law, Rob Gronkowski, Richard Seymour, Randy Moss

But Brady is the #1 reason…That’s “likely” true. But it’s not a fact, it’s a hypothetical to say Belichick wouldn’t win one, or we would win this many, etc…

So just stop exaggerating and carrying on arguments forever (51 style, you like being canes 51? That’s what you are) in your typical loudmouth, spoiled brat fashion.

But yes I agree with you he doesn’t win as many without Tom Brady. Brady is the main reason and most important factor. But I also think it’s not a lock that Brady wins that many with just any head coach.

Simple stuff here that stormfront51 will no doubt turn into a shit show.

You’d be the only one.

Lol. You know what i meant.

Damn near.