Fun Shit

So, this doesn’t explicitly say it has to be about politics.

Mount Rushmore of…

Professional Wrestling - because we were all kids once

• Andre the Giant
  • Flair
  • Hogan
  • Undertaker

Baseball (Hitter/ Pitchers)- Since 1980
Hitters

• Tony Gwynn
  • Pujols
  • Miguel Cabrera
  • Ichiro!

Pitchers

• Roger Clemons
  • Nolan Ryan
  • Greg Maddux
  • Pedro? Randy?

Horror Movies

• Hereditary
  • Exorcist
  • Halloween
  • The Shining

College Football Teams (Specific Year)

• 2001 Miami Hurricanes is a given to be the best in history

People don’t come to this board to have fun, they come here to troll.

Fixed it for ya.

Would probably go with Pedro/Unit over Ryan if we are talking since 80. That’s without researching. A lot of Ryan’s best was 70s. (not all, but a lot)

If we are including Clemons do we have to include Bonds?

Maybe Trout for hitters, although sad to see his career disappearing so quickly with the injuries year after year. Others to include would be A-Rod (but again that goes back to the Bonds/Clemens thing)…Griffey Jr., Jeff Bagwell, and Miguel Cabrera have to be in the convo as well. I’d probably bump Ichiro just because of the lower OPS…But man was he good. If we are saying all-around position player, and not just hitter, that helps Ichiro. He was an awesome defensive out fielder.

2001 Miami Hurricanes is a given to be the best in history
1995 Nebraska Cornhuskers
2005 Texas Longhorns
2004 USC Trojans
1990 Miami Hurricanes - I know, I know…but, as a kid, I got to hang out with the team at the DoubleTree Hotel in Dallas the night before they massacred Texas. Just a kid, met Craig Erickson at the piano downstairs and he took us upstairs to meet the team, hung out for a bit. Cool moment as a freshman in hs. Lost my virginity to my best friend’s mom’s best friend at the apartments across the street a few months before, went back for New Years…hung out with the Hurricanes before a bowl game…good times.

Good list, although I haven’t seen Hereditary.

Would IT, Friday the Thirteenth, or Texas Chainsaw Massacre make the honorable mention list?

ABSOLUTELY! Hereditary, to me, became the greatest horror movie ever made. It kicked others off the list. Texas Chainsaw I think goes in there after the Shining, Friday the 13th part 2 or 3 in the top 15-20, and IT (latest one) is in there, somewhere. Your call, though. I think Occulus is a masterpiece, too.

Horror is my genre. I’m not sure what it says about me or my wife, but when we want to relax or turn something on to go to sleep to, it’s not out of the question to turn on a slasher flick or a paranormal haunting type show, Exorcism of Emily Rose or the Last Exorcism, etc. Some people relax to rain sounds…we relax to slasher films.

1 Like

Hereditary is a great movie with an unnerving atmosphere. You should watch it, Indiana.

If I was making a top-10 horror list, I wouldn’t forget to include:

Skeleton Key
The Others

2 Likes

If you read up a little bit on the occult spirit Paimon from the movie, it gets even better. They really got into the details. Talk about archaic occultism. Had a buddy long ago who was much older than I was, learned a lot about the 60s from him and then punk music…he was in the OTO, then the subset AA (Argentium Astrum) and he always wanted these two books, Book of Abremalin and Abremalin the Mage. Eventually, I found them for him in weird little bookstores, and he traded me with first editions of Sex Pistols’ album and Do It! Scenarios of a Revolution signed copy by Rubin. Paimon is in the Book of Abremalin. Deep shit. All made up bullshit, but fun reads. The author and directors of Hereditary definitely were not amateurs on the subject.

The Ars Goetia is pretty fascinating.

Paimon’s the 2nd king of hell listed on that page. This stuff probably scares a lot of super religious folks but it really seems more like 17th-century Dungeons & Dragons than anything else.

1 Like

List of good modern horror movies.

https://collider.com/best-modern-horror-movies/

I’ve seen a few of these. Some are very good. I remember the Wailing being entertaining but forgot if I liked the end.

Has anybody seen Talk to Me? Looks interesting.

This is a good thread. Warden is more or less a turd in my book, but he does like good horror movies. I recall he published an extensive list some years ago. I liked the post so much I put it in a file somewhere in my computer. Unfortunately, call it Joe Biden Syndrome, I can no longer find the file. Warden, if you can find it, repost it, I am liable albeit a tad grudgingly to write you a kindly response.

BIKKI HEAD SHANKER CREATED THIS THREAD WHEN HE SAW THE THREADS HE CAN’T ANSWER FROM STORM TO DROP THOSE THREADS SO PEOPLE DON’T SEE THEM….

HE HAS BEEN DOING IT SINCE HE GOT HERE AND NOW LITTLE JUNIOR HAS STARTED THE SAME THING….

THEY DON’T WANT TO YOU TO SEE EPSTEIN’S BLACK BOOK GOT SUBPOENAED OF FAUCI WAS CREATING THE VACCINE IN 2018 OR MICHIGAN’S AG IS GETTING IMPEACHED BECAUSE SHE REFUSED TO PROSECUTE 20202 ELECTION FRAUD….

HE COULD GIVE A SHIT ABOUT MOVIES AND BASEBALL……

It’s cute how Stormy thinks we’re part of some coverup.

Now he’s intruding on completely non-political posts with a bunch of conspiracy garbage because his own threads don’t get any traction. What a pathetic spammer.

1 Like

NAH ESTUPID CHILD GAMES BECAUSE YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND THE LEVEL OF WHAT IS HAPPENING AND IN DOING SO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWING OTHERS TO SEE THE POSTS……

TENS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WANT THAT EPSTEIN BLACK BOOK OUT WHICH EVERYONE SHOULD BECAUSE CHILDREN ARE BEING TRAFFICKED YET YOU AND SHANKY THINK ITS CUTE TO HIDE BECAUSE YOUR HEROES ARE THE PEDOS GOING DOWN….

LOOK AT YOUR POST AND LOOK AT THE TIMING OF YOUR POST……

NEITHER YOU OR SHANKY HAVE EVER POSTED ANYTHING BUT LIBERAL SHIT BUT SINCE YOUR OWNERS CAN’T TALK ABOUT THESE POSTS YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT TO SAY BECAUSE THEY HAVEN’T TOLD YOU……

But have you seen Hereditary? The vibe of it is so low-key unsettling. It’s great if you don’t mind being a bit uncomfortable.

Bikki, I believe you’re referring to this horror movies list:

@Warden84
@thre305ive

LOOK HOW BAD STORM’S LITTLE BITCHES WORLD IS COLLAPSING……

ALL THEY HAVE LEFT ARE MOVIES AND “FUN STUFF”……

THEY CAN’T ANSWER ONE FCKEN THREAD BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN EXPOSED AS FCKEN MORON SHEEP THEY ARE….

Keep crying to Dallas while everybody else has a good time, Stormy.

Watching you melt down is the only horror movie I need…

1 Like

I recently saw Get Out.

It has a pretty cool vibe and I can see why it won awards.

I haven’t seen all his followup movies yet but the alien one was not great. It did have creepy scenes with the chimpanzee but the movie didn’t hold together well.

Still, if you like the overall premise of Get Out and want a better version of that without the silliness, Skeleton Key is the way to go.