Europe's Worst Problem is Not Russia

Islam is more of a problem in Europe than Russian aggression.Russia is not creating any turmoil whatsoever in Western Europe, and Western Europeans are venturing eastward to flee from Islamic extremism. 1400 years of Islam should be enough time for Europeans to understand that Islam is not a religion of peace. In fact, it is extremely radical in its texts, especially in its latter sections when Mohammad was a warlord. Islam is also unethical and misosogynist and tolerates involuntary servitude. Islamic history reveals an ingrained racism inasmuch as Muslims were key players not only in the African slave trade but in the white slavery trade whose victims hailed from Eastern Europe and the Russian Steppes. Procreation of Africans in Arabia at the height of the African Slave trade was proscribed. Black babies were routinely slain at birth. Islam foments terrorism and provides the guiding principle of terror groups. Islamic immigration creates a 5th column within a democratic state. Countries must be circumspect about immigration. There is some credence that Islam should be regarded in the same vein as Nazism. It promotes religious chauvinism and exhorts followers to commit acts of violence against non-Muslims, especially Jews, whom they call infidels.

Westerner dare not criticize Islam either out of fear of being injured or fear of being beaten down by obnoxious liberals who insist on fooling themselves about the nature of Islam, at least until a homocidal maniac murders, injures, or rapes a loved one Liberals exhibit what I’ve called for years false tolerance aka stupidity, that is, accepting what is ethically unacceptable. Allowing massive numbers of Muslims into a country is a recipe for national suicide.

I read the headline of the post and I knew, before opening, that the first word would either be Muslims or Islam.

And I was right.

We get it Bikki. You hate Muslims. Luckily for you, you live in the Mobile area, far from all that evil.

I don’t hate Muslims. They are not intrinsically defective. I hate Islam which is inherently radical, most defective, and influences people to behave unethically. I hate Islam just as I hate Nazism. Not according half the human population unalienable rights is dead wrong. Making slaves even today of Africans and Asians is an atrocity. Grinding up children in a bread mixer while baking their parents alive in bread ovens is unspeakable evil. Europe is presently besieged by Muslim tyranny that Europeans with their faux sense of tolerance have largely brought upon themselves. I advocate that America doesn’t follow the European model and take a hard look at the ethical validity of Muslim practices such as honor slayings, anti-Semitic jihadism, and forced clitorectomies. Opposing Islam is a natural response of an ethical human. It has nothing to do with ethnic hatred., It’s hatred of pernicious ideas being foisted upon people as if were divine truth.

If they could, they’d kill you for your faith.

This is so stupid. And it’s also racist.

You’re telling me EVERY Muslim will do this?

Because they’re a lot of Muslims that live here. Most are peaceful and denounce that part of the faith.

I have Muslim friends. They call bullshit on this.

So let’s hear it. Is this what you believe? You live in the NE. You have to know them. Is this what they believe? Is this what they’ve told you? If so, are you scared?

I’m waiting.

I’m telling you that Islam mandates it.

Those who do not believe in Allah and his Messenger are to either pay the Jizzya tax and be inferior to the Muslim in all things OR if he refuses, to be put to death.

They are bound by our laws. That is why they seek to replace US law with Sharia.

This is called “ al taqiyya” which is defined as concealing one’s beliefs and foregoing ordinary religious duties when under threat or injury.

Any Muslim who is not in the Umma is allowed to practice al-taqiyya. Essentially they are allowed to lie to conceal their faith in order to avoid persecution.

I just told you what they believe. I know Muslims as well. Many are seemingly nice people. But if we were to live in a Muslim majority society they would all be forced to do what I said above or their lives would be in jeopardy. See the Taliban for exhibit A.

No I am not saying that every Muslim does anything. I am saying that the tenets of Islam are unethical and antithetical to our beliefs and laws in the U.S. and other civilized countries. According to Democrats, last year’s riots were mostly peaceful, the same as you describe your Muslim friends. That you qualify your statement indicates some who are not peaceful. Muslims who denounce Islamic tenets are guilty of heresy which commands a punishment. Nothing I’ve said is racist. It is a critique of religious tenets which have inspired terrorism among some adherents for over 1,400 years.

Here’s a verse for you 51 regarding friendship. Koran 5::51 ] O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.

Sounds like every religion ever.

Then there must be a ton of Muslim apostates.

Really? Yeah. So many of those Muslims trying to introduce bills that advance this nowadays.

There are hundred of reasons in the Koran for beheading the non-compliant. Glad GSC clued in 51 that his neighborhood Muslims may well be employing tacquiyya, that is in modern argot a way to play a person. Perhaps the Muslims believe that 51 is weak willed and suffers from a distorted sense of tolerance. 51. if you need Muslim advice or thoughful counseling, you couldn’t do better than some who post on this board.

This is a dumb thread. Who cares about classifying what the “worst” problem is.

The fact is, Russia is A problem, and they need to be dealt with.

Huh??? What in the fuck are you talking about. I’m convinced you simply don’t understand some words in the English. “Prevent” was one of them. You can argue whether this statement is Accurate or Inaccurate, sure…Make your case

But in no way in hell can that be construed as racist??

Wtf is wrong with you?

Amazing how you can be racist toward a religion. I thought that was reserved for enthnicities?

But, you’re unethical. Also, in a time when our western ideals are being tested, you’re allying yourself AGAINST NATO, against our western allies, against OUR country and with our enemies.
In the end, you instead choose to side with those fighting against the West while holding tight to your bigotry, the only thing that really drives you. How sad to be in your elder years and so driven by unethical behavior and feelings.

I love this game

“Slaves, be subject to your masters with all reverence, not only to those who are good and equitable but also to those who are perverse.” (1 Peter 2:18)

“When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again.”
Exodus 21: 7-8

“Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from her husband committeth adultery.” (Luke 16:18)

“And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to day, and we will eat my son to morrow. So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son…” (II Kings 6:28-29)

Oh god- the moral soap box all the time. Give it up dude.

Awww…good morning, shit-box. You still shilling for Putin today, pretending “nobody cares”?

No one does care lol. I’ve been proven right. It’s an anticlimactic war.

Literally nothing you’ve spouted has been proven right. It’s literally taken over the world…all news, actions, hell even Tik Toks. You’ve never been right on anything