Enrique Tarrio, Proud Boys leader on Jan. 6, sentenced to 22 years for seditious conspiracy

Shame- the Feds promised to protect him for information and then make him do Jan 6 and slam him for it. No loyalty.

Weak

Lmfao :rofl:

:joy: :joy: :joy: :rofl: :rofl:

Adorable…the GateWay Pundit as a source, citing Tarrio himself.

Lifetime criminal. 22 years for Sedition. These are your heroes. Too bad he didn’t get the same treatment that junkie slut Ashli Babbitt did

There’s a better source than the source?

When the source is a career criminal and one who just got 22 years, for sure. The jails are full of guys with tons of stories about how they’re innocent and someone else is to blame

Yea- but this one we’ll eventually see the 302 buddy. Eventually

Sure, buddy…you’re batting so well already.

I am! Lol. Thanks for noticing. You should catch up.

I remember when GSC said this guy would never do time…

STORM REMEMBERS THE TIME LITTLE JUNIOR STUGOTZ DIDN’T STEP IN SHIT……

OR MAYBE NOT……

STUGOTZS STILL HAVEN’T FIGURED OUR THEIR HEROS ARE CRIMINALS…

So you remember that i didn’t step in shit. Got it.

I think GSC can defend himself buddy.

OR MAYBE NOT… …

WELL IF THEY ARE PUTTING HIM IN JAIL BECAUSE HE DIDN’T WANT TO LIE ABOUT TRUMP YOU DID STEP IN SHIT DIDN’T YOU?

Yea we’ll - America is full fascist, persecute and destroy your political enemies now, ya know.

Too bad they put him in jail for seditious conspiracy…

So you just admitted he was a political enemy? That’s a change for you.

Oooooooh! Seditious conspiracy!

The fact that you think that’s a valid charge for the events of Jan 6 is hilarious. It’s a fucking joke. And you know it.

First of all, being a “political enemy” is not a requirement of “seditious conspiracy” and Second, I was referring to Trump and his cabinet members like Navarro.

THIS IS STEP IN SHIT CONSTANTLY LITTLE JUNIOR STUGOTZ WE ARE TALKING ABOUT….

HE STILL THINKS ALL THE PEOPLE LITERALLY DIRECTLY UNDER THE POPE THAT GOT ARRESTED HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM……

^ Says all you need to know about this guy’s morals.

https://twitter.com/real_robn/status/1700254420658004208?s=42&t=O2axRhIk2QbZfxTrR-vx4w

HOW MANY TIMES CAN LITTLE PONY JUNIOR STUGOTZ STEP IN SHIT?