Enrique Tarrio, Proud Boys leader on Jan. 6, sentenced to 22 years for seditious conspiracy

The majority of the nation agrees with my perspective. You are on the idiot side of this whole show.

You really gonna attack GSC’s morals?

Disagree with politics all you want, but you don’t think GSC is a stand up guy? Surprising to me.

Could be because you’re both sacks of shit

You came to this board attacking people in the name of your psycho partisanship

Yeah…We’re the sacks of sick right?

Fuck you your whore mother, and your little stupid ass little bleeding heart cunt girlfriend/owner…Wake up sheep

You’re a whiny little bitch, aren’t you? But, your sole purpose on here to to wipe up the cum for the right wingers, attacking anyone and everyone who isn’t psycho right wing, with no substance, no effort…just a cum-boy, gleefully mopping up after them.

Beyond Storm’s lunacy, you’re the least of all on this board, the very least…just a weak, pansy cum-rag that comes running the moment anyone not a far right winger posts anything.

Incorrect and already proven otherwise, but then you go defcom4……don’t you faggot?

I don’t support far right at all…Not one thing about it. When asked to give some simple proof…you run and hide. Would you consider Storm Front far right? Because 2-3 times ini the last year I’ve had big arguments and exposed his bullshit? To the point I have him hid 70% time and only recently jumped in to debunk his ridiculous Damar Hamlin assertions. But yeah you’ll run and hide there and tell more cum jokes. Then you’ll disappear from the board again when you realize how much of a fool you’ve made of yourself.

The things I disagree with GSC on, I don’t attack with not because he’s right wing…It’s because he conducts himself far more better than the partisan troll maniac you do. Understood? Clear that up for you you lost little boy?

Spineless little cuck boy…And partisan sheep to the point of insanity. For life.

Keep telling yourself that. There’s been a lot of cope coming from your side since 2018.

For the record, I’m not really keeping on top of the Trump charges and I don’t have an opinion on whether anything specific will stick. In general I don’t think an ex-president of the United States will ever get convicted of anything. I’ve said that many times. Though if anyone can do it, it’s Trump.

What a fucking scumbag this guy is.

Blah, blah, blah…every single post by a non-far right winger and you’re mopping up for them. I watched. You’re nothing but their cum-boy. Wipe it up, bitch

Whine a little more, bitch.

Already proved wrong

Still won’t answer…ran for the hills like that coward he is.

Thought so coward…Now go hold your pants-in-the-house- wearing broad’s hair while she sucks a rainbow of cocks and you hold the camcorder in the other hand

All in the name of leftism and anti-racism….Hope you learned form your racist ways, cuck

^^^ Sent this little partisan sheep cuck for his shinebox ever since he brought his partisan-emotional- charged spazz ass to this site….Since day one.

He’ll respond with a Vox link, a republican with an unpaid parking ticket, and weird cum jokes.

Then he’ll take his ball and run home again. Rinse and repeat.

You do realize your posts are visible, right?

You 100% support the far right. 100% of the time, you deny all racism, claim it’s not real, doesn’t exist. You denied all information related to Covid, the whole thing was a conspiracy to you, even the death #s. You spend all your time cocksucking the chin-beard guy who’s 100% right wing, adoring being their token. But, most of all…you 100% of the time attack anyone NOT FAR right on here, always. You’ll be dormant for as long as it takes, then Elite80 posts something and you come down like the cum-boy you are to defend, protect and wipe up the right wingers cum.

You never offer anything but insults, but never let a single post go that’s not Bikki, GSC or Storm without throwing in your insecure quips showing you’re nothing more than a weak, pathetic man who can’t deal with his current lot in life and lashes out. You project so often…you’re a literal cuckold to the right wingers on this board, assuming your role as their mop bucket. Chances are, you’ve offered nothing to anyone in life and instead blame everyone else around you. Nothing but a pathetic, little bitch for the far right.

You’ve never once matched up with anyone on here and won, except for the single time you had to the balls to challenge Storm…the one time.
What a little bitch you are for the right wingers on here. At least Storm has opinions. You merely have a chin for them to cum on

Yes faggot, you ran and hid.

You 100% support the far right.

Nope, I don’t not one bit

100% of the time, you deny all racism, claim it’s not real, doesn’t exist.

No I deny systemic racism exists in Today’s America, it was once there. The country and world have so far moved on from its racist ways and are ready to continue. Your favorite political side will not let that happen.

You denied all information related to Covid, the whole thing was a conspiracy to you, even the death #s.

Not all related info…Of course I acknowledge a good bit of it. And yes the death numbers were greatly exaggerated. There are many apolitical and even democrats who agree with this. People everywhere are now coming out and critiquing are covid mitigation. And yes there was a learning curve, and a timeframe where we can forgive it. It was the doubling and tripling down on this bullshit in the name of crystal clear other agendas that I (and anyone with a brain) could see and are critical of. My stance never changed on this Only a blind partisan sheep like your dusty ass believes every single bit of that garbage that’s fed to him. Wake up you fucking cuck

You spend all your time cocksucking the chin-beard guy who’s 100% right wing, adoring being their token.

He’s literally as moderate as a right winger as there is…All of a sudden look how little cuckboy leaves out the word “far”. I would love for you to walk up and tell an African American like Reilly and others I know personally how wrong he is and that he’s really a victim and there’s actually all of this right wing supremacy, and that the real problem in the black community is inter-racial crime…You would be laughed out of the fucking room if not get the shit slapped right of you, which is what you need spazz.

but, most of all…you 100% of the time attack anyone NOT FAR right on here, always. You’ll be dormant for as long as it takes, then Elite80 posts something and you come down like the cum-boy you are to defend, protect and wipe up the right wingers cum.

Nope, I usually jump on like the 15th absurdly stupid and emotionally charged (see a patter with people like you, him, etc) from a halfwit like nole80 when I can’t take anymore. People like him’s blind partisanship and his behavior attacking this whole board during covid is unacceptable. I’ve also had words with Bikki in the past when I thought he went too far win a Trayvon Martin analysis.

You never offer anything but insults, but never let a single post go that’s not Bikki, GSC or Storm without throwing in your insecure quips showing you’re nothing more than a weak, pathetic man who can’t deal with his current lot in life and lashes out

You’ve never once matched up with anyone on here and won, except for the single time you had to the balls to challenge Storm…the one time

Lol, sounds like a far left wing cumm mopper doesn’t he?

Your problem is, warden…

You
Have
No
Clue
What
You’re
Talking
About
But
That
Doesn’t
Stop
You
From
Spouting
Off

That’s why you make a fool of yourself. There’s been so many clashes between Storm and I lost count. But hey much like your view of the world, politics, etc…Why let facts get in the way of your loud fucking mouth?

You’re a blabbermouth, meltdown type, little cunt…Blinded by partisan idiodicy…And on the home front you literally let that little stupid cunt girlfriend make you self-reflect and change your racist ways. What in the living fuck is wrong with you, you cunt?

Let’s here, shall we? Every single post you’ve made that was outside of the football side of the board…anytime you poked your sleazebag head out, it was to insult or attack anyone who wasn’t on the far right. Did you do that for Bikki, GSC? Nope, but anytime 305 or Elite80 popped up, you attacked, like the right wing cum-rag you are.

In fact, check the posts themselves. You finally got involved with Storm, on ONE topic of Hamlin, but that’s it.
Literally the ONLY time you pop your little cunt head up is to attack any and every post by anyone not-far right

Goes on forever, just like your desire to suck the nut out of Chinbeard.

False. You didn’t believe in ANY mitigation, called it horseshit and didn’t believe any of the death #s in any way. You were and are a shill for the right wingers. Always have been.

Not only wrong, but a total shill for white supremacy. 100% shill

Receipts above.

Face it, you’re nothing but a cum-rag for the right wingers.

Not only wrong, but a total shill for white supremacy. 100% shill

BAHAHAHAHA

White supremacy!!! This little partisan sheep loves his little catch phrases doesn’t he…Like that still exists. You even use the words now. That little twat of yours really showed you the error in your ways didn’t she.

AS for storm

HE
WASN’T
ON
THIS
BOARD
FOR
HOW
LONG
YOU FUCKING IDIOT

You were attached to a lot of storms private messages while he was barred …Refer to those dipshit. I attacked storm and disputed his shyt many times in those. I’ve had him blocked on both this board and the football board because he’s an absolute fucking clown, much like you. Twice this year I believed I’ve gotten involved on this board, the most recent being Damar Hamlin because I know people who know Damar Hamlin here in Pittsburgh and because I know someone who is around the Buffalo organization. N

Your nole80 history shit has nothing to do with partisanship.

So skimming over these let’s review this partisan sheep cunt’s definition of far right…

Not questioning a single covid death
Asking for election deadlines to be adhered to
Calling out nole80’s lack of ability to think in a brainwashed, partisan sheep’s manner
Pointing out that nole80 he doesn’t know a thing about Obama’s sexual preferences and his double standards between Trump and Obama
Questioning “Global fucking boiling” ….nuff said

These are “Far-right”…Huh??

Thanks for proving may point…You continue to get bludgeoned here.

False. You didn’t believe in ANY mitigation, called it horseshit and didn’t believe any of the death #s in any way. You were and are a shill for the right wingers. Always have been.

Totally incorrect

I believe there was covid deaths…I definitely believe they were exaggerated.

I was cool with the first shutdown til early summer of 20 (May, June, etc)…Then it was time to play ball…99.7 is 99.7. While acknowledging hey people can do what they want but it is up to me if I want to enter their grocery start with a mask or not

But yes after summer '20…Any forced mitigation and legislated shutdowns, was an absolute fucking absurdity and done for reasons not related to anyone’s health.

this is not far right wing…Many, many libertarians, centrists, and moderate dems, which I always considered myself, felt the same way

It was only blind partisan, get-trump-at-all-costs, maniacs like you that couldn’t see it.

Let’s see.

How about this one?

On August 2, former Chagrin Falls, Ohio Village Clerk Debbie Bosworth pleaded no contest to 22 counts of theft in office, tampering with records and money laundering after auditors discovered she had embezzled more than $238,000 over the span of 20 years. The Cuyahoga County Prosecutor’s Office rejected the 53-year-old Bosworth’s plea and asked a judge to sentence her to prison, even though she wrote a check for $100,000 to repay part of her debt when her scheme was uncovered.

But Bosworth is white, as is Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court Judge Hollie Gallagher. And in the history of America, there isn’t one documented case of a “Hollie” sending a “Debbie” to prison (yes, we actually checked). So, Gallagher, citing the fact that Bosworth paid back some of the money she stole, sentenced her fellow white woman to two years probation, much to the chagrin of Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Michael O’Malley, who issued a statement saying he found the sentence “to be unacceptable in that he believes public employees who steal from taxpayers should go to prison.”

The very next day, Assistant Cuyahoga County Prosecutor James Gutierrez—the same assistant district attorney who prosecuted Bosworth—recommended a prison sentence for 51-year-old former school secretary Karla Hopkins for stealing $40,000 from Maple Heights High School. Although Hopkins appeared before the exact same court, Hopkins’ judge was a white man, Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court Rick Bell. Unlike Bosworth, Gallagher pleaded guilty. Unlike Bosworth, Hopkins was only charged with one count of theft in office. Unlike Bosworth, Hopkins had already found a new job, completed an in-patient program for her gambling addiction and had promised to repay the money she stole.

Hell, they’re even putting it into schools again…saying slavery wasn’t that bad, slaves loved their masters, etc.

https://www.salon.com/2023/09/13/pragerus-classroom-propaganda-co-opting-history-to-prop-up-modern-insurrectionists/

https://x.com/johnknefel/status/1700164161085350368?s=20

Yet, not one single incident of you correcting or commenting on GSC or Bikki, but you’ll pop up in a split second to attack 305 or Elite80 or me, or anyone who isn’t a right winger. 100% of the time.

I literally copied your posts to you.

100% of the time you defend the far right and attack anyone who’s not a part of it. Yes, you’re a cum-rag for them. 100% of the time. Clear as day

Those examples I gave were far right then huh?

You are truly are a blind partisan spazz sheep…You are so fucking lost.