Dallas can we do something about 305 he has been storm’s bitch and now he sees what is coming and is trying to reset the board to drop post because he keeps getting his ass kicked by storm…

@dallascanes

SERIOUSLY IT IS NOTHING POST AFTER NOTHING POST JUST PLAYING GAMES…

Dallas can we do something about 305

Look at this weak ass hypocritical motherfucker crying for moderation!!!

Didn’t you threaten to sue Dallas for moderating you?

And you’re crying now?

:smile: :grin: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

LOOK AT YOUR POST LITTLE JUNIOR STUGOTZ IT IS CLEAR WHAT THE FCK YOU ARE DOING….

THEY ARE ALL BULLSHIT POST BECAUSE YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO ADD……

YOU ARE JUST RESET THE BOARD WHEN YOU DON’T LIKE WHAT IS COMING……

We’ve all been saying the same shit about you for YEARS.

Even the conservatives on this board are repeatedly calling you out…

MY POST ARE SOURCED LITTLE JUNIOR STUGOTZ……

LOOK AT YOUR POST……

Just because you didn’t read the GOVERNOR Katie Hobbs Water Council article doesn’t mean it wasn’t sourced.

Just because you didn’t read the article about NOT-ARRESTED Pope Francis visiting Qatar doesn’t mean it wasn’t sourced.

Check out those links. Those are literal sources.

@dallascanes
@thre305ive

LISTEN LITTLE JUNIOR YOU GOT CALLED OUT NOW YOU ARE ON NOTICE BUD SO LETS SEE WHAT YOU DO….

Lol I’m on notice?!?

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

How about you stop posting dick pics everywhere?

Storm, if the heat is too hot in the kitchen, you’ve got to get out of the kitchen. The whole purpose of this room is free speech. Otherwise, you’d not be able to post a whole ration of things which are controversial and sometimes not supported by fact. In general, people love being right, most especially sports fans. However, when wrong, it’s best to admit so, eat some crow good naturedly, and move on. Nobody is always right, even Rush Limbaugh stated that he was right 99% not 100% of the time.

Thank you, bikki.

If you want my opinion, I would prefer to have moderation in this forum. I would prefer order.

But it’s clear that everybody wanted anarchy in here, so anarchy is what we have. For those anarchists to suddenly flip flop to wanting moderation is ironic.

YEAH THE HEAT IS ON HIM……

HE SAW THE MI ELECTION FRAUD THREAD….

HE SAW THE EPSTEIN SUBPOENA THREAD……

HE SAW THE FAUCI THREAD……

WHAT HE IS DOING IS BRINGING UP OTHER POST ON PURPOSE TO DROP THE POSTS HE IS GOING TO GET HIS ASS KICKED IN SO PEOPLE DON’T SEE IT……

STORM COULD GIVE A FCK ABOUT WHAT HE SAYS IT IS WHAT HE IS DOING THAT IS BULLSH1T……

@bikki228

GO LOOK AT HIS LAST POST AND LOOK AT THE THREADS HE DROPPED DOWN ON PURPOSE….

THIS HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS SPEECH HE HAS BEEN STORM’S BITCH FOR YEARS STORM WANTS HIM TALKING BUT NOT FCKEN WITH THE POSTS…

For the record, Stormy, you’ve officially embarrassed yourself here.

After years of insisting that moderation was for pussies, you’ve cried about it to dallas.

You can’t change what you did, but you can move on.

@thre305ive

NO LITTLE JUNIOR STUGOTZ YOU ARE COMING ON HERE ON PURPOSE WHEN YOU SEE POST YOU DON’T LIKE THAT STORM IS RIGHT ABOUT LIKE EPSTEIN, MI ELECTION FRAUD, ETC YOU FCKEN PULL UP THE SAME POSTS ABOUT HOBBS AND THE POPE TO DROP THE OTHER POSTS….

THIS HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH SPEECH….

STOP ACTING ESTUPID LITTLE JUNIOR STUGOTZ YOU GOT CALLED OUT SO WHEN YOU DO IT AGAIN YOU WILL JUST PROVE STORM’S POST….

Like I said, you want me to stop posting about the pope, all you gotta do is admit you were wrong.

if you keep trying to convince everybody that Trump is the Sorta President then I can certainly try to convince you that Pope Francis was not in fact arrested during a super secret blackout raid.

YOU SEE HE JUST DID IT AGAIN…

ALL HE IS DOING IS DROPPING THE EPSTEIN, MICHIGAN ELECTION FRAUD CASE AND FAUCI CASES DOWN FOR NO REASON POSTING BULLSHIT……

3 MAJOR POST DROPPED BECAUSE THEY ALL DESTROY HIS LITTLE WORLD AND HEROES……

NOT ONE PERSON SHOULD NOT BE WORRIED ABOUT ALL 3 FCKEN PEDOS AND A LIST OF THE CRIMINALS THAT CONTROL THIS PLANET, A GUY THAT TRIED TO KILL ALL OF US AND PROOF OF ELECTION FRAUD THAT AN ELECTION WAS STOLEN NOT BECAUSE OF ABORTION……

A LITTLE JUNIOR HAS BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME FOR A WHILE JUST LIKE WARDEN DOES…

THEN HE WILL POST NONSENSE TO DROP THE EVIDENCE IN POST THAT IS WHY STORM HAS STOP RESPONDING TO LITTLE JUNIOR IN SOME POSTS BECAUSE ALL HE DOES IS CREATE WAYS FOR THE BOARD TO NOT SEE POST BY THINKING HE IS SMART TROLLING POSTS….

IMAGINE SEEING A POST ABOUT THE MOST FAMOUS AND BIGGEST CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING EVER AND TO DO THAT?

THAT IS THE PIECE OF SHIT LITTLE JUNIOR STUGOTZ IS YET HE WON’T ANSWER IN THOSE POSTS THE 3 STOOGES RUN FROM THOSE AND MAKE A POST ABOUT “FUN SHIT” LETS TALK ABOUT BASEBALL AND ROCK BANDS” FCKEN LOSERS…

LIARS MAKING UP SHIT TO JUST SPAM AND DROP POSTS THEY DON’T LIKE….

LOSERS SEE THEY ARE LOSING AND DO LITTLE BITCH THINGS……

:rofl:
What a little whiny bitch. Trumpkins are the biggest pussies on the planet

1 Like

WHO DO YOU THINK HE LEARNED IT FROM?

SEE YOU POST YOUR BULLSH1T ABOUT SOURCES AND THEN PULL THE SAME STUNT BECAUSE YOU ARE GETTING YOUR ASS KICKED……

WHY DON’T YOU COMMENT IN THE EPSTEIN THREAD?

YOU GOT KIDS?

ARE YOU OK WITH CHILD TRAFFICKING BECAUSE YOU NEVER SPEAK AGAINST IT?

SINCE YIUR HEROES ARE INVOLVED YOU SHUT THE FCK UP JUST LIKE DIAPER FACE CATFISHY……

DIAPER FACE CATFISHY IS AGAINST ANTISEMITES!!!

UNTIL HE HAS TO ANSWER BARACK LIKES THE COCK OBAMA GAVE THEM BILLIONS AND A PATH TO A NUCLEAR WEAPONS……

YOU GUYS DON’T COMMENT ON THAT RIGHT?

I find it hilarious watching you melt down, little whiny welcher. Do you want your woobie bc people are being mean to you?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

IF STORM WAS WRONG STORM WOULDN’T BE COVERING FOR ANYONE OR DEFENDING ANYONE INVOLVED SCUMBAG……

BUT YOU LOSERS GET YOUR ASS HANDED TO YOU DAILY AND HAVE TO RESORT TO THIS NONSENSE HIDING YOU GOT HOODWINKED……

THERES NO WAY TO STOP WHAT IS COMING STUGOTZS ITS ALL COMING DOWN ON YOUR SICK HEADS……