Cuomo straight up lying

REMEMBER WHEN JUNIOR WAS ARGUING LIKE A SHEEP THE SAME NONSENSE CUOMO IS LYING ABOUT HERE?

WATCH YOUR HEAD JUNIOR…

IT IS ONLY GOING TO GET WORSE FOR THE STUGOTZS…

Nope, I never defended Cuomo. If you’re so sure I did it, post the link.

http://www.miami-hurricanes.com/forum/tm.asp?m=1187345&p=&mpage=2&tmode=1&smode=1&key=death%2Cstate&language=single

Why is the media trying wreck Cuomo? That’s what I don’t get!

Derp derp Derp

Because that’s what today’s media does. Bunch of rabid dogs.

1 Like

OBAMA MAFIA GETTING EXPOSED TO THE SHEEP…

Woof. I fully support it, hope you picked up on my sarcasm in the post before this one…

Bro, you just posted proof that what I’m saying now is consistent with what I said before.

From a recent thread:

I’m not even against the idea of offloading patients from hospitals, especially in the fog of war. New York’s culpability in the matter has to do with not making sure proper conditions were in place to handle the covid patients.
Where are the death counters? - #4 by thre305ive

From your screen cap of the thread from ages ago:

And the nursing home decision, whatever you want to say about it, was absolutely made to avoid hospitals being overrun. I don’t think the decision itself was the failure, I think it was the actual handling of those transfers and target nursing homes that was bungled.

Also from your screenshot:

I think the main mistake was in Cuomo’s implementation, not the idea [(of offloading hospitals)] itself.

Also from your screenshot:

Not covering him. [(meaning Cuomo)]

So thank you, Storm, for citing proof that even back then I wasn’t defending Cuomo. That would’ve taken me a lot of time and trouble to dig up!

HE IMPLEMENTED EXACTLY HOW HE ORDERED IT…

WHAT THE FCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

HE SENT COVID PATIENTS BACK TO NURSING HOMES ON PURPOSE…

YOU ARE FCKEN EXCUSING CUOMO WHICH IS WHAT I SAID YOU DID…

EXCUSE AFTER EXCUSE WHEN THE GUY DID IT ON PURPOSE TO RAISE THE DEATH COUNT…

THINK ABOUT HOW FCKEN STUPID THIS ARGUMENT IS WHEN CUOMO HAD THE GAVIT CENTER AND THE COMFORT SHIP EMPTY AS FCK…

THERE WAS NO EXCUSE…

HE GOT MORE FCKEN VENTILATORS THEN HE FCKEN NEEDED…

THESE SENIORS WERE SLAUGHTERED TO RAISE THE DEATH COUNT…

THERE WAS NO “FOG WAR” AS HE KNEW EXACTLY WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO THE SENIORS NO DIFFERENT THEN MI, PA, CA AND NJ…

I didn’t excuse or defend Cuomo. I said he bungled the implementation. I said that was his main mistake. I literally didn’t make a single excuse for him, and you’re sitting here trying to revise history.

I live on the opposite side of the country as Cuomo. I don’t know almost anything about him, and I care even less. But keep pretending he’s my hero or something.

So you’re saying he bungled the implementation, huh? Interesting… where have I heard that before?

Once again, thanks for proving what I said before is consistent with what I said now. Phew…

HOW IS THIS NOT AN EXCUSE?

WHAT IMPLEMENTATION DID HE BUNGLE?

HE DID EXACTLY WHAT HE ORDERED…

IF HE DIDN’T WHY DID THEY CHANGE THE REPORTS TO SHOW LESS DEATHS?

HOW IS FOLLOWING YOUR DIRECTIVE AND NOT USING THE TWO EXTRA HOSPITALS YOU HAD BUNGLING THE IMPLEMENTATION?

YOU SAID HE DID IT BECAUSE HE WAS TRYING TO NOT FILL THE HOSPITALS (WHICH IS AN EXCUSE LAST I CHECKED) YET HE DIDN’T USE THE TWO EMPTY EXTRA HOSPITALS HE HAD…

STOP DIGGING THE HOLE BIGGER JUNIOR YOU GOT CAUGHT…

My thought is that he is a sacrificial lamb. The Dem governors have been horrendous in the COVID response and Murphy, Whitmer, Newsom Couomo all did the same thing in sending old people to their deaths back in nursing homes.

Some of those folks are candidates in 2024 and they are prominent Dem leaders. They need the Me Too stuff to distract from the nursing home disaster that makes the Dems look terrible.

THOSE FOLKS WILL BE CANDIDATES FOR BEHIND BARS…

THEY MURDERED THOSE PEOPLE ON PURPOSE…

YOU THINK IT WAS AN ACCIDENT TRUMP WAS BUILDING THEM ALL THOSE HOSPITALS AND SENDING SHIPS?

Lmfao

Except they are roasting him from every angle (as they should be).

But keep the paranoid delusions alive!

Yes- and he has a big mouth and oversteps internally - ALOT.

So he’s an easy calculus for them.

Cuomo miscalculated. He thinks he’s a bigger deal than he really is.

That was a coverup which I said elsewhere was a huge crime. In fact, the coverup is probably worse for him than the deaths, since the people dying could just be a mistake.

I don’t know what Gavit Center was for, but the Navy ships were not for covid patients.

At this point you are literally arguing with yourself. It must piss you off that no one’s defending Cuomo. Why don’t you create a sock puppet account and do that yourself? It would be just as entertaining.

dancing-clown

1 Like

I mean, he is innocent until proven otherwise 305. But lot of smoke usually means fire somewhere…

Now imagine a rabid Trump supporter saying this same stuff about Trump or their own party. Lmfao

Everyone’s beyond reproach until Trump turns on them, and then they always knew they weren’t a real Republican.

NO JUNIOR THE CRIME OF SLAUGHTERING SENIORS BY SENDING THEM TO THEIR DEATH IS NOT A MISTAKE WHEN YOU:

1. MAKE THE ORDER…

2. HAVE PLACES TO SEND THEM TO SEPARATE THEM FROM OTHER SENIORS WE KNEW A YEAR AGO WERE THE MUST VULNERABLE…

THEY WERE GIVEN TO NY AND WERE EMPTY AND THE FACT YOU CONTINUE TO DEFEND THE SLAUGHTER OF PEOPLES PARENTS AND THE ELDERLY SPEAKS TO THE TRASH YOU ARE JUST TO TRY AND GET OUT OF THE SLAM FCKEN DUNKING I’M DOING TO YOU IN THIS THREAD…

YOU DEFENDED MURDER THEN AND NOW…

STOP DIGGING THE HOLE DEEPER JUNIOR YOU ARE EMBARRASSING YOURSELF…image