Colts hire jeff saturday as head coach because high school experience matters

SO YOU ARE SAYING THE LAST COACH LEFT THE TALENT LEVEL TO A POINT NO ONE COULD WIN WITH IT?

THAT IS THE EXCUSE NOT HIS COACHING RIGHT?

BOXED IN……

Ya pretty much…What’s your point, faggot? While also adding in they had 1-2 win talent as the cupboard was pretty bare.

Of course there’s talent levels no one can with…I’ve never said otherwise.

Not one person here said you can win with nothing storm…Not one.

Keeps dodging this…Keeps arguing with himself. Absolute clown.

YOU PROVE STORM’S POINT…….

FAGGOT……

THE LAST COACH LOST BECAUSE HE HAD NO TALENT NOT BECAUSE OF FOOTBALL COACHING…

BOXED IN……

He had more talent than a lot of teams he lost to…And his recruiting was going nowhere outside of the covid year. His defense was regressing ever since he became head coach, a good bit of that because of talent.

Next.

BUT BUT THE NEW GUY HAD THE SAME TALENT LEVEL AND YOU ARE EXCUSING THE COACHING……

BOXED IN ALL DAY ALL NIGHT……

I’m not excusing anything…I always give a first year pass…But we are well past that point. And I’m giving being critical of Josh Gattis and you are excusing it.

I always knew Cristobal was a pretty average coach outside of building an OL…He is here for recruiting and hopefully makes the right hires.

WHY HE ISN’T COACHING YEAR 1?

SAY WHY……

He is…Just not good enough…But it’s hard to bring it all together in year 1.

And there’s been a ton of injuries…And if I would guess the new staff has lost the seniors.

The talent isn’t where we want it…It’s not enough talent to win 11…Borderline for 10. And I would be cool if we didn’t win 10 as long as we showed well and just missed, as I 've stated 1000 times, I’m patient with new staffs. With the injuries, hell I could have even seen a 7-8 win season. But the talent is clearly better than 4-5…Clearly better than 45-3. If you don’t think we have more talent than MTSU and even when we healthier more talent to not play late into the 3rd quarter with Southern Miss, and not have a TD in what…9 quarters now? Then you’re a fucking fool

This was a bad job by CMC and I’m sure he’d tell you the same thing. I don’t know what to do with the offense…But the point being Josh Gattis may not be able to effectively offensive coordinate at this level…At least not without a picture perfect scenario. We shall see, but early returns are very, very alarming.

Boxed in, twat

Got work to do…Gone for night. Opt me out of your delusional DM chain…I’m not interested. If you don’t, I’ll block you, but would rather continue to point out how stupid you are on this board football board 51. So I’d rather not block you but if that’s my only option oh well.

Have a good weekend, who knows…Maybe we’ll sneak a win over mighty GT.

NO HE WOULDN’T BECAUSE HE PLAYED AT UM AND COACHED AT ALABAMA……

THEY WON FOR ONE REASON AND IT WAS NEVER COACHING……

THAT IS JUST BULLSHIT FOR THE STUGOTZS THAT WERE CHEERING HIS NAME LAST YEAR AFTER HE WENT TO COLUMBUS AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF OSU…

HOW ABOUT JEFF SATURDAY NEVER HAVING COACHED A DAY IN HIS LIFE WINNING HIS FIRST GAME……

HE COACHED UP JONATHAN TAYLOR TO HIS BEST GAME OF THE YEAR!!!

@90scane

PLEASE EXPLAIN COACHING WORSHIPPER?

COACHING CRICKETS………

@90scane

WHERE OH WHERE IS 90 STUGOTZS?

WE KEEP HEARING ABOUT “COACHING” YET WE KEEP GETTING EXAMPLES OF ONE FCKEN GUY CHANGING THE RESULTS BY WIDE MARGINS……

MORE CRICKETS COMING…

Skeeter, stop posting with Stormy Daniels. She is only here to trash up another forum.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

STORM HERE TO TRASH YOU LIKE ALWAYS……

YOU WON’T RESPOND BECAUSE STORM PUNKED YOUR ASS AGAIN……

SAME STAFF SAME TEAM PLUS ONE FCKEN PLAYER….

WHERE IS STORM’S BITCH 90 STUGOTZS?

NO ANSWERS?

HIDING?