Colts hire jeff saturday as head coach because high school experience matters

WHAT IF THE TOOTH FAIRY REALLY EXIST?

LAUGHABLE…

Now this fuckin moron just goes and re-tweets every little idiotic media source. This is where he gets is info. Oh my bad, you are right then storm…Sorry, I never read that…Joke’s on me…My god are you stupid.

Who gives a fuck about those articles? Imagine caring what Adam Rittenberg thinks?

Lol Lanning? Coaches never say good things about the other teams coaches in pre-game huh? You can’t be this fucking stupid storm…Look what Lanning did to him on the field…It was anal rape. (and I’m not even gonna use that against you because that Georgia D was unbelievable). It’s just mind boggling to me that you actually think we are supposed to respect a coach giving another coach a compliment before a game? It basically happens in every interview. Cristobal has called Va.Tech and VA “very good teams” in pre-game this year…Here’s a hint…THEY STINK.

You are making an even bigger fool of yourself.

WHY WOULD LANNING GIVE GATTIS PLAY CALLING CREDIT IF IT WAS HARBAUGH?

WHY WOULD REPORTERS GIVE CREDIT TO GATTIS IF IT WAS HARBAUGH?

YOU PUT OUT A THEORY ABOUT GATTIS NOT CALLING PLAYS LAST YEAR STORM SMASHED IT……

WHERE IS ANY PROOF YOU ARE RIGHT?

CRICKETS ON THIS SUBJECT COMING….

Because he has the title offensive coordinator? How would tanning know what is going on in Michigan coach’s meetings, etc?

He said “reporters” lol

YOU PUT OUT A THEORY ABOUT GATTIS NOT CALLING PLAYS LAST YEAR STORM SMASHED IT…

I didn’t put out the theory…The “theory” was out there last year while it was going on.

And no you didn’t, you made yourself look like a fucking idiot

WHERE IS ANY PROOF YOU ARE RIGHT?

Where’s yours, twat?

DO YOU ACTUALLY WATCH FOOTBALL?

HOW WOULD HARBAUGH “SECRETLY” BE CALLING PLAYS DURING THE GAME?

DO YOU KNOW WHAT PLAY CALLERS ARE DOING ALL GAME?

LOOKING AT FCKEN PLAY SHEETS ALL GAME….

DOESN’T SEEM LIKE IT IF YOU THINK A HEAD COACH COULD CALL PLAYS AND NO ONE KNOW….

WOW……

WHAT A COACH CALLING PLAYS LOOKS LIKE……

UNFCKEN BELIEVABLE………

It’s like talking to a fucking retard

He can “take the reins”. (Which was the exact phrase I used)…By adding to/slashing the OC’s playbook…Restructuring/revamping/redisigning things in the offseason/ Taking a bigger hand in the weekly game plan…Calling plays in specific time of games…Being on the headset and dictating run/pass/left/right/group formation/definitely don’t call this (you do understand he’s on a headset right?), narrowing play calling to only this/working with quarterbacks, etc…A shit ton of other ways without calling the majority of plays.

And “calling plays” isn’t the only aspect of offensive coordinating. Teaching offense is.

Just stop talking, you are embarrassing yourself

And you are still deflecting (which is probably smart, but do the rest of us a favor and deflect without the embarrassing attempts of adding your little bullshit opinion)

Do you think before you talk or just blabbermouth out a bunch of bullshit to further an arguement? You are the 51 of the football board…Just attacks and bratty cunt type arguments.

:point_down:t2:

OH SO YOU MEANT TAKE THE REIGNS BUT NOT TAKING THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THOSE REIGNS?

SO LETS UNDERSTAND THIS HARBAUGH TAUGHT OFFENSE WHILE GATTIS GOT A PEDICURE…….

THEN WHEN IT GOT TO GAME TIME GATTIS “TOOK THE REIGNS AS PLAY CALLER WITH HARBAUGH TELLING HIM RUN LEFT!!! RUN RIGHT!!! CALL PLAY ACTION!!! AND THEN GATTIS WOULD LOOK UP THE PLAY FOR HARBAUGH THAT FIT HIS CALL?

SOUNDS POSSIBLE….

SURE STORM IS THE ONE EMBARRASSING HIMSELF….

Yes you always are embarrassing yourself, just like your stupid ass is on 30 months of ticky tocky and embarrassing yourself there.

Look how bratty cunt, jr…dodges every point I made, focuses on one, twists it to an extreme, and still embarrasses himself.

And all I gave you from the beginning of this is a what if…That’s it. You decided to come in like caps lock cunt you are it a shit show.

I’m not calling for Gattis’ head (but man it’s getting tough) …I’m simply pointing out there are a TON of red flags and there was a lot of smoke both before 2021 and during the season that Harbaugh was taking a bigger role in the offense and that because of this we may now not be getting what we thought we are. It’s getting harder and harder to defend Gattis, especially when you consider that OC’ing with Jim Harbaugh by your side holding your hand isn’t exactly a tough job. Then when you couple that with the fact that he was thoroughly dominated by Georgia (in all fairness then Harbaugh was too, then) (8 of their 11 points and 115 of their 330 yards were in the last 8 minutes down 31) …And before you take that one and point and run and scream while ignoring the rest of this bloodbath I’m putting on you…I am not using that as a be all/end all…Just another factor that we may not quite be getting what we had hope for and that Broyles trophy may not be quite as shiny as we thought.

I’m cool with letting it play out…I’m not the one making a fool of himself by insulting everyone who dare question Josh Gattis’s talents until we have a reincarnation of the 2001 team to judge him off of, and I tried to approach this all civil. But you have tunnel vision and go out of your way to be an asshole and don’t realize that your extreme view is just as bad as people who were ready to fire him after game 1 and thinks that injuries haven’t played a part at all. You are no different, you are simply the other maniacal point of view.

Is there really even a debate needed? Coaches matter, players matter, and the culture matters! If you look up “SHITTY FOOTBALL TEAM” it shows the 2022 Miami Hurricanes because this TEAM is a bunch of individuals not working together.

Nope of course this isn’t…this jerkoff storefront can’t live with that. You can’t even agree with this asshole without an argument.

It’s tiresome.

THAT WHY THEY ARE ALL FIRED OR NEAR .500 BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL SO GREAT NO ONE CAN DO WITHOUT THEM AND THEY RECYCLE OVER AND OVER……

THIS IS AVOIDING THE TRUTH……

NAME COACHES AND STORM WILL DUNK ON EVERY SINGLE ONE……

SIMPLE ONLY COACHES WITH REAL TALENT MAINTAIN WINNING….

Corny mfer said “dunk on” again

You’re a clown

THAT IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU NAME GUYS RIGHT?

YOU JUST DEFENDED A GUY 57-51 AS NOT BEING .500 AND YOU TALK ABOUT STORM EMBARRASSING HIMSELF?

COME ON GUY……

Bitcoin to the moon!!! Whoops

He also believes in and loves the Chinese Yuan.

LOOK AT THIS STUGOTZ CLOWN’S COMMENT ABOVE AND LOOK WHAT HE COMES WITH NOW BELOW THAT….

STUGOTZ CLOWNS….

Because that isn’t .500 idiot

Also…Take out his first two years (which is ancient history because they were really down when he got there)…What’s his record? I’ll wait…They have a really good football history too huh?

You’re too easy storm, you’re like kicking a rock around

WAIT WHY ARE YOU TAKING OUT HIS FIRST TWO YEARS HE DIDN’T COACH HIS “GENIUS COACHING” THEN?

WHAT HAPPENED TO “MORE WITH LESS?”

CAN’T DO UPSETS FOR A WHOLE YEAR?

YOU KNOW WHY……

YOU ARE RIGHT THIS IS EASY FOR STORM……

BOXED IN……

3-9 was doing more with less.

And he continues to do more with less now jerkoff

Why would you say can’t do upsets for a whole year? Who did I say ever could? Stop putting words in my mouth, twat

Not one person here said you can win with nothing storm…Not one. No one here is saying you can be a conference contender with absolute dogsshit, bare cupboard. Got it you fucking twat?

We are simply saying some coaches are better than others. That is a fact…Understood, football board 51? To your point some are better recruiters than others. We all know this…No one here said otherwise