Colts hire jeff saturday as head coach because high school experience matters

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/1589791661164400641?s=42&t=9W1TLwL_O_DFuSm-oYEjvA

COACHING MATTERS!!!

MARIO WON’T FIRE GATTIS……

BELICHICK BEST COACH EVER…….

Would you feel good about Josh Gattis if you knew those Michigan offenses of 19-20 were his doing…and then in 21 he took a lesser role and Harbaugh took the reins?

Also what are you trying to prove with this post?

You really don’t think there is offensive and defensive coordinating going on? Don’t be a fucking idiot.

That’s asking a lot.

1 Like

I WOULD FEEL GOOD ABOUT LARRY COKER COACHING THE OSU OFFENSE RIGHT NOW….

THERE IS WHAT IS “THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME” SAYING BY A HIRE OF A DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR AS OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR?

IS THAT BETTER THEN GOLDEN AND COACH D?

RICHT AND HIS SON?

AND THEN HE HIRED HIS SONS……

I would feel OK…I would feel better with others…Much better with many others. Stupid post

THERE IS WHAT IS “THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME” SAYING BY A HIRE OF A DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR AS OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR?

English please

IS THAT BETTER THEN GOLDEN AND COACH D?

I would say yes, but don’t know yet because the results aren’t in.

RICHT AND HIS SON?

Same as above, what’s your point?

AND THEN HE HIRED HIS SONS……

Yes…So?

I’m ok with nepotism as long as they’re ok firing their kids. Belichek is such a miserable SOB he probably hired his kids just so he could fire them. :joy:

2 Likes

You went crickets here huh storm?

Ran for the hills?

Buehler…Buehler

WHAT DOES THE QUESTION EVEN MEAN?

DO I TAKE NICK SABAN LOSING TO LOUISIANA MONROE AT BAMA IN YEAR 1?

MY ANSWER IS SIMPLE IF YOU GIVE COACHES ELITE TALENT MOST OF THEM WIN JUST LIKE LARRY COKER……

Still crickets…Figured

I LITERALLY JUST ANSWERED YOU……

No you didn’t…You deflected.

What if Josh Gattis is just a lemon?

So every coach in the world should just keep their job if they aren’t one of the 5-6 teams with “elite” talent…No coach can do a better job than anyone else?

1 Like

Crickets

SO COACHES LIKE TOM HERMAN GO UNDEFEATED AND THEN GET FIRED BECAUSE THEY CAN’T WIN FORGET HOW TO COACH?

MARK RICHT FORGOT HOW TO COACH?

WHY IS IT YOU NAMED “GREAT COACHES THAT WIN WITH LESS” AND YOU NAMED THIS GUY?

WAS HE A LEMON?

WHY IS IT ALL THE GREAT COACHES ARE FIRED OR BARELY ABOVE .500?

Who said “all” of the great coaches? Why do you insist on putting words in people’s mouth you fuckin moron.

No he wasn’t a lemon, I don’t hold a bad year against a coach, I don’t hold getting fired against a coach. But since you asked…He was hired by Bowling Green as a head coach that December. So, as usual, you basically have no point here.

MARK RICHT FORGOT HOW TO COACH?

“forgot” may be extreme…But old coaches do start to lose their effectiveness. And of course the whole nepotism and offensive coordinator choices doomed him. And I wouldn’t call him a “great” coach…I’d call him a good one, and I was a fan of Richt the coach and the person.

And as usual you didn’t answer the question.

Deflection…Rinse and repeat with you.

A BAD YEAR?

HE IS BARELY .500 FOR HIS CAREER…….

EVERY TIME YOU NAME A GUY THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN….

YOU CAN ONLY RUN TO RYAN DAY, URBAN MEYER, ETC THE GUYS WITH THE MOST TALENT…

57-51 isn’t “barely” you fucking idiot

He took over a program that had 5 straight losing seasons when he got there. And had 1 double digit win and 10 bowl seasons in over 100 years of football. He’s had 6 out of 7 winning years and the only losing season was the bullshit 4-5 covid year. He also gave them their second double digit winning season winning 11 last year. You can’t be serious you absolute fucking idiot

WAIT SO WHAT DID HE HAVE TO DO TO TURN THINGS AROUND?

YOU CAN’T BE SERIOUS HUH?

57-51 IS NOT BARELY.500 HUH?

WHAT IS 56-51?

LAUGHABLE….

Figured you’d run and hide

No what’s laughable is you are still dodging me and deflecting you little twat.

What if Michigan’s improvement last year was because Harbaugh took the reins from Gattis?

And are some coaches and coordinators better than other coaches and coordinators? This isn’t possible? Every coach’s acumen is exactly the same…Fuck it let’s go to people in other walks of life…Are you or I as good an offensive coordinator as Lincoln Riley?