Man, secondary so bad, Clemson only sent out 2 receivers and left everyone else to defend the QB, and they nailed a 20 yard completion.
I was a bit concerned about the possibility of weather, but it seems to have settled.
The secondary needs to buy the DL dinner after this game.
Would love to see a score before the half. Miami gets the ball to start the 2nd half
The injuries.. Sheesh
I would love to see no more injuries. Good lord
Miami needs to come up with something at halftime to move the ball.
Yeah, man these injuries are concerning!
The O, what’s going on? Geez
D needs a stop!
They made a good point about good depth of quality players. If they are good and not playing much they go elsewhere. Hard to keep quality players happy if not playing
Secondary needs to step up!!!
Like I said, this game will tell me alot about this team.
So far, alot of grit on D but this secondary needs to cover someone with all the pressure we are putting on their QB. And we need to wrap him up. His grit and competitive nature is keeping this game close.
We need a slow, methodical drive with a TD to start the 2nd half.
Man, these injuries!!
If I was the coach I would strongly suggest oline wearing braces. Just for protection. We can’t lose more players.
Let’s see how we come out the 2nd half and who our new Olinemen will be…also interested to see what depth we have now at DE to replace Lightfoot…
Terrible
Good stop. D tightening up in the red zone. Need to get a scoring drive here.
We are so banged up and it’s not pretty but these guys are fighting!
What’s up with our O??
Just need to win and survive this game. Too many injuries
Barkate was WIDE open on the 4th down
Sheesh…we need a TD
Ask and ye shall receive.