Guess I’ll start it
Stormtroopers!
Go Canes
Guess I’ll start it
Stormtroopers!
Go Canes
Alright, guys, this game feels like a trap game for us. Clemson is an approved team since LSU, Death Valley at night, a scrambling QB, they do have some weapons on the perimeter and our secondary is still a work in progress….
It’s going to be how much pressure we can get on that inexperienced Clemson QB.
For me, tonight will personally tell me a lot about this team.
My prediction:
Miami 35
Clemson 27
After Clemson’s great kickoff return, a 3 and out was just what the doctor ordered.
And, well, the doctor ordered some good offense too ![]()
Why Toney doing punt returns. To me too Risky for the results.
A good start by the D, good execution by the O
Gotta keep the foot on the gas ALL nigh
This ![]()
I see you Ryan Mack!
Had no opinion tonight by the way…Or actually I was leaning CU at 17 or so, but decided I was passing there so definitely wasn’t interested after the line drop.
Great start.
Because there’s no player in the country I’d rather have return a punt and sooner or later he will house a couple.
It’s the Hester effect. Punt returning is flashy and can raise your stock in the NFL. I bet Toney wants to do it bad.
Oline issues on back to back plays. Gotta get it fixed. Mensah looked a bit rattled on the sack. Deep breath, O
On D we gotta wrap up better, play closer man coverage, keep getting pressure
Yes, and Mensah can be rattled and become hesitant. It happened against Wake.
This dang secondary gives me agita…
The D line has be solid on the run but dammit if the secondary keeps giving it up
Gotta stop this 4th down conversion
Tackle!!!
Nice discipline, well spent TO. Defense didnt jump.
I’ll trade FGs for TDs all day long
The passing game feels a little conservative so far. Not sure how I feel about it. Toney must be getting restless.
Can’t say it doesnt make sense. Why make a big mistake on a risky play when you don’t need it? Take time to read the D and tire them out before going for the big one.
Love the ad lib by Mensah.
Trade complete!
Damn secondary!