CDC adjusts Florida’s numbers down

Not that Florida isn’t having a spike, but the mistakes always go one way. This is what I’ve always said. Recently, The NY Times reported that 700 kids were hospitalized in the last month in the Houston area. The correction shows that it was since the beginning of the pandemic and not since August. The mistakes always go one way. This is why the news media is so terrible.

1 Like

Crickets

1 Like

What’s sad is another friend of mine today checked himself Into a hospital.

This is what I got today… Nate has Covid Pneumonia. did not get a vaccine and is under 40.

My neighbor who is a FHP his partner just died this week from Covid. Did not want a vaccine…they set up a go fund me page to pay for his funeral.

It’s all hysteria…ok

The saying now is you can’t fix stupid…yes you can Covid fixes it.

ASS CLOWN LOOK UP PNEUMONIA…

IT IS THE EXACT SAME SYMPTOMS…

MY BROTHER TOLD ME THE SAME SAD STORY ABOUT COVID BUT LEFT THE PNEUMONIA PART OUT…

HE TEXTED ME THEIR CONVERSATION AND I SAW HER SAY IT LIKE NO FCKEN BIG DEAL…

MY BROTHER APPARENTLY FORGOT OUR DIED OF PNEUMONIA…

NOW YOU GET TO SEE THE SWITCHARO…

FCKEN PNEUMONIA DIAPER FACE CATFISHY…

THAT IS WHAT THE FCK IT IS…

IS THERE A COVID FLU ALSO?

A COVID AIDS?

COVID CANCER?

HOW FCKEN STUPIDER ARE STUGOTZS?

What causes Pneumonia?

WHAT CAUSES THE DEATH?

lack of oxygen

What causes pneumonia? You can’t answer it.

WHAT CAUSED IT BEFORE COVID?

So you can’t answer the question. Got it.

ARE YOU SAYING THE ANSWER IS INCORRECT?

I BELIEVE IT IS VERY CLEAR ON THAT POST…

HERE I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU AGAIN BECAUSE IT SEEMS YOU LEFT YOUR HIGH CODE BREAKING INTELLIGENCE AT SEA…

Got it you don’t know.

Bacteria is the leading cause of pneumonia! Not the flu

ONE OF THE BIGGEST LYING FRAUDS IN THIS FCKEN PLACE…

Your image backs my comment up. PUTZ!

You calling me a liar while backing me up shows you are a real fucking moron.

Storm is so tired of getting OWNED that he now backs me up but still calls me a FRAUD because he has a man crush. Thanks Storm!

YEAH YOU FCKEN STUPIDER STUGOTZ THAT IS THE IMAGE I PUT UP BEFORE YOU SAID I COULDN’T ANSWER YOU FCKEN DUMBASS…

#SMALLBUTTERKNIFE

Now you are the liar.

First image:

All about the FLU!

BACTERIA! Thanks LIAR!

Can you answer the question? NO!

Can you answer when the Cabal was formed? NO

Can you answer when Trump will be back in the White House? NO

You get the picture! YOU KNOW NOTHING

Elite, stop exaggerating!

I never said it was a hoax or people weren’t dying. I said the numbers they reported were wrong. It was deceiving.

Indiana, I never said you were lying. Chill out.

Storm, he has Covid…and now is in the hospital. You are an idiot. He was telling us he now wished he got the vaccine. Don’t worry I am sure you will come up with some other delusional bs. All that is being proven is the more you guys deny that the vaccine works the more you will be proven wrong. Carry on. I have yet to see one person catch Covid and end in icu get the vaccine and say I wish I did not take it…it’s always can I have your thoughts and prayers.