CDC adjusts Florida’s numbers down

Storm does not realize that you can get complications from Covid. This guy maybe the dumbest person ever.

HERE COMES DUMBASS DIAPER FACE CATFISHY SPEWING COMPLETE GARBAGE…

WHAT DOES IT SAY HERE DUMBASS?

WHAT DO YOU KNOW THE FCKEN FLU…

WHERE IS THE FLU DIAPER FACE CATFISHY DUMBASS?

OH IT FCKEN DISAPPEARED…

EDUCATE YOUR DUMBASS BEFORE YOU COME AT STORM OR YOU WILL END UP LIKE FRAUD IT FAKE MILLIONAIRE 90’S STUGOTZS…

Wealthy and making fun of you daily? Ha

Love how pneumonia is mostly caused by bacteria yet your stupid ass thought it was only caused by the flu. Putz gonna putz!

What’s this have to do with the post?

Anyone else, not just nole80, is allowed to answer

Please help him 90s…What we just talked about in the other thread

Hell a person is allowed to die if they want, or at least risk dying…Why does this fucking man not get this?

Pfizer is only 42% effective at blocking its transmission. Thus, you are likely to get it 58% of the time.

Moderna is better at 76%.

If it doesn’t provide protection from transmission at 95% as lots of people are stating then why should it make a dang bit of difference to you if others get it? If the concern is hospitalizations, these guys are young and healthy. If it is the potential of mutants, I’d be far more concerned with other countries than the USA due to the vaccination rate.

The vaccine isn’t for everyone. I want to see data on Moderna vs the new variants before I even think about getting a booster and much like Bikki, I regret getting the vaccine as I got Pfizer and already had Covid in March 2020.

Want to see why Storm is a smart guy? More than you give him credit for…

Bacterial Pneumonia is the cause for most of the deaths during Spanish flu.

Hah! I didn’t know this until his point made me research it a bit.

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2008/08/study-bacterial-pneumonia-was-main-killer-1918-flu-pandemic

It was secondary bacterial pneumonia—not the influenza virus by itself—that killed most of the millions who perished in the 1918 flu pandemic, which suggests that current pandemic preparations should include stockpiling of antibiotics and bacterial vaccines, influenza researchers reported this week.

Amazing stuff. Are we testing for this during the COVID era?

Gsc- he was claiming the flu caused it. I posted it was bacterial but go ahead and back up your dipshit buddy.

Then I didn’t read the entire thread. I thought he brought up the bacterial pneumonia point.

It’s hard to keep up with you guys. So many posts lol.

If you believed him, ALL pneumonia was caused by the flu as if they are one in the same.

I have Covid currently, as does my wife and my oldest who is eight. We’re all fine. Just have bad colds.

We went to Baptist urgent care because they have the rapid antigen.

Question: At the clinic we went to, they have the rapid antigen test for anyone that wants it. If you have symptoms of Covid, they will recommend taking both the rapid and the PCR. Myself, my wife and my oldest, all did both.

I received my rapid antigen result the same day, positive. The next day I received my PCR results, positive.

Is the state counting the two tests I took as two separate “positive” tests, or just one positive test since I’m one person?

In total, we took six tests combined with five positives and one negative. I’m curious as to how the state and Covid trackers are counting these tests.

I see it now. I caught the convo in the middle and thought it was him making that statement.

What state are you in?

Florida

Thanks.

They don’t count the rapid antigen tests? There are a ton of asymptomatics that get tested by rapid antigen only. The state isn’t counting their positive tests?

May I ask why case counting matters at this point?

1 Like

It doesn’t but if you report that number especially without context, it’s easier to sell fear.

Cases matter little. We should care about deaths.