BREAKING NEWS: Trump admits under oath he isn't the president

JUST IN…

Trump, in court, under oath, admits he is not currently the president of the United States.

“Just for the record,” state attorney Kevin Wallace replied, “you weren’t president in 2021?”

“No, I wasn’t,” Trump acknowledged.

Not surprised Storm is ignoring this thread.

FICKEY FOCKEY… …

@thre305ive

YOU POSTED NO LINK AND NOTHING TO ANSWER……

WHAT WOULD BE THE POINT OF ASKING THAT QUESTION DURING THAT TRIAL LITTLE JUNIOR STUGOTZ?

HOW WOULD IT BE RELEVANT?

IF STORM WAS LITTLE JUNIOR STUGOTZ HE WOULDN’T TALK ABOUT IGNORING POST WHEN YOU ARE IGNORING ALMOST THE WHOLE BOARD……

YOUR HEROS AND WORLD ARE BEING SMASHED……

“Just for the record,” state attorney Kevin Wallace replied, “you weren’t president in 2021?”

“No, I wasn’t,” Trump acknowledged.

PRESIDENT OF WHAT?

THE TRUMP CORPORATION?

ISN’T THAT WHAT THIS IS ABOUT?

STORM IS THE SOLE OWNER OF HIS COMPANY………

STORM IS PRESIDENT……

IF STORM LEFT IT TO KIDS HE WOULD NO LONGER BE PRESIDENT……

Of the United States of America. Have you been talking about something else this whole time?

THAT IS NOT WHAT HE ASKED?

LOOK AT THE TRANSCRIPT……

ALSO HE IS ASKING HIM ABOUT THE TRUMP ORGANIZATION WHICH IS WHAT THE TRIAL IS ABOUT…

IN COURT LAWYERS ASKED SPECIFIC QUESTIONS TO GET SPECIFIC ANSWERS……

DID TRUMP TAKE BACK HIS POSITION IN THE TRUMP ORGANIZATION?

We are talking about the transcript.

TRUMP: [said he was busy with White House matters, Russia, China, etc.]
WALLACE: Were you president in 2021?
TRUMP: No.

Unless you think he is talking about another house painted white???

WHAT IS THIS CASE ABOUT?

PRESIDENT TRUMP HUH?

Dude, there is zero point to debating a pathological liar. Again, Storm has literally zero redeemable qualities as a breathing human.

1 Like

The case is about potential fraud committed by Trump when over-valuing his properties. But I’m not speaking to his potential crimes. I’m speaking to a statement he made, under oath, that he is not the president.

This one is a gut punch, even to him. This is his hero, admitting under oath, under penalty of perjury, that Storm has in fact been wrong these last few years.

It’s pretty sad when you think about it. Pretty funny too.

YEAH A REAL “GUT PUNCH” JUNIOR STUGOTZ YOU KEEP IGNORING THE REST OF THE BOARD……

LIKE STORM SAID THE QUESTION WAS ARE YOU PRESIDENT?

NOTICE YOU DON’T ANSWER STORM’S QUESTION ON IF TRUMP RETOOK POWER OF THE TRUMP ORGANIZATION?

He’s already admitted it on interviews and Storm ignores them. We watched Biden get inaugurated and he pretends. Trump is a lounge lizard at a roach infested craphole on a daily basis and he pretends he’s running the world.

Again, zero redeeming qualities. Not a single one. In the end, he’s a pathological liar who’s so weak he can’t accept basic reality so he can welch on a bet. That’s all. He’s just a welcher, and this is his only stage, the only place in his entire life where he thinks he matters. That’s why he can’t give it up…even when he was being modded, he was sending emails. Just a welcher, no backbone, no honesty, no integrity…just a lonely guy with very little in life except his woobie of a lie he has to carry with him so he feels safe.

Exactly. Like I said. He was asked point blank, for the record, and Trump admitted he was not. BOOM.

This is absolutely true, but being under oath is the icing on the cake for me.

Holy shit, kick a man while he’s down why don’t you?

lol that is harsh :slight_smile:

HOW DO THOSE TASTE LITTLE JUNIOR STUGOTZ?

YOU KNOW WHEN YOU’RE A REAL LOSER WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT A TRIAL THAT HAS NO DAMAGED PARTY BROUGHT BY A SORO’S DA LIKE A COMMUNIST CRIMINAL AND YOU SUPPORT IT BECAUSE YOUR WORLD IS CRASHING….

THE WAR YOU SAID YOU WERE WINNING IS BEGGING FOR TRUMP TO STOP IT BECAUSE THE SLAUGHTER IS SO BAD……

BAHAHAHAHAHA……. “GUT PUNCH”……

TICKEY FCKEN TOCKEY…….

:point_down:t2:

You can post as many polls or articles about 2024 as you want.

In court, Trump was asked about 2021, and he admitted he was not the CURRENT president.

BOOM. Gut punch.

FICKEY FOCKEY STUGOSLING… …

@Elite80

WHERE IS DIAPER FACE CATFISHY? :thinking:

You getting your ass kicked so hard in this thread that you’re looking for a different opponent and a different fight?

Lol, this is the lamest attempt to change the subject that I’ve seen.