BREAKING NEWS: Trump admits under oath he isn't the president

NAH LITTLE JUNIOR STUGOTZ WHILE YOU ARE DICKING AROUND WITH A QUESTION THAT ISN’T WERE YOU PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES YOU ARE BEING SMASHED ALL OVER THIS BOARD….

HEAD SHANKER LEFT IN SHAME BECAUSE HE HAS NOTHING TO EVEN MAKE UP ANYMORE……

YOU SEE THE ELECTION CASES……

YOU SEE YOUR PRESIDENT SENDING MONEY TO HAMAS…

YOU SEE ALL THE CRIME BUT YOU ARE SUCH A LITTLE BITCH THAT YOU COME WITH NONSENSE AS IF YOU WON SOMETHING….

YOU KEEP THINKING THAT AS STORM SMASHES YOUR IMAGINARY WORLD AND GET READY FOR YOUR HEROS COMING FOR THEIR EXECUTIONS……

Love how you think the official court record is make believe. Says a lot about your theories, actually.

But hey, who am I to tell you not to ignore reality?

“Just for the record,” state attorney Kevin Wallace replied, “you weren’t president in 2021?”

“No, I wasn’t,” Trump acknowledged.

FICKEY FOCKEY STUGOSLING… … … …

PRESIDENT IS AN OPEN ENDED QUESTIONED……

PRESIDENT OF THE TRUMP ORGANIZATION?

PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES CORPORATION?

It is not openended at all unless you think White House refers to a random house painted white… …

:point_down:t2:

WHERE IS WHITE HOUSE IN THAT QUESTION?

WHOTE HOUSE MEANS NOTHING……

PRESIDENT OF ??? IN 2021……

It’s in the transcript I posted above. They were talking about White House duties keeping Trump busy. Do I need to repeat the same thing 5 more times before you get it?

100% agree. I don’t even know what that is.

The United States of America. Don’t play dumb and pretend this isn’t what we’ve been talking about for years.

Don’t try to weasel out of this, even after you welched on your bet.

Trump just admitted you were wrong.

#GutPunch

FICKEY FOCKEY STUGOSLING… …

YOU SHOULD READ THAT DOCUMENT……

THAT IS FROM A GOVERNMENT WEBSITE YOU MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING……

YOU SHOULD STOP CHANGING THE SUBJECT… …

Trump flat out admitted, under oath, that he was not the current president of the United States.

IT IS THE SUBJECT……

YOU HAVE ZERO UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT IS HAPPENING….

YOU DON’T TRY TO LEARN BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU KNOW SHIT YOU ARE CLUELESS ABOUT……

THAT IS WHY ALL YOU HAVE LEFT IS GARBAGE LIKE THIS…

The election was a successful swindle. Biden is the president. Otherwise things would be a helluva lot better in the country. No wars, not so many crazies having their way, far less chaos at the border, no money donated to Hamas, lower energy prices, and far less inflation. And, there’s more pain yet to come for Americans thanks to Biden. You cannot have eight years of Obama and four of Biden and expect a blissful nation.

I can understand Storm being supportive of Trump since Trump was the best Republican president since Lincoln. Trump is the face of this nation’s salvation. Another four years of Biden, and we’ll be strangers in our own land.

More meaningless garbage from you. Never any point.

That’s because you don’t have a point. You just have a tired failed election to cling to.

This thread is about Trump admitting, under oath, under penalty of perjury, that he is not the current sitting president of the United States.

Even your boy Bikki is up in here telling you you’re wrong. There’s not a single person on this board who agrees with you. Not a single person. Meanwhile my political opposites like bikki chime in to agree with ME.

Trump is NOT the president. It’s time to face facts.

#GutPunch

THE ONLY WAY YOU MAKE THE COUNTRY AND THE WORLD BETTER IS BY ELIMINATING THE POWER THAT HAS RUN THE WORLD FOR CENTURIES……

WHEN YOU CONTROL 80% OF THE CURRENCY AND ALL THE CENTRAL BANKS YOU CONTROL THE WORLD RATHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT……

IF BIDEN WAS PRESIDENT WE WOULD NOT BE HAVING THEIR CRIMES EXPOSED DAILY LIKE WHAT IS HAPPENING TO BIDEN AND WILL HAPPEN TO OBAMA….

MUSK WOULD NEVER HAVE BOUGHT TWITTER AND EXPOSED TWITTER……

SPACE FORCE WAS CREATED FOR A REASON BIKKI……

ANYONE THAT THINKS THAT TRUMP SPENT 9 MONTHS TELLING US THEY WERE GOING TO STEAL THE ELECTION LITERALLY EVERYDAY AND THINKS HE AND ALL IS ADMINISTRATION WAS NOT READY FOR IT IS NOT LIVING IN REALITY….

IF YOU WERE TRUMP WOULD YOU HAVE BEEN PREPARED JUST ON THE FACT TRUMP TOLD US FOR 9 MONTHS?

STORM KNEW, BIKKI KNEW, GARDEN KNEW, ETC….

STOP THINKING THE GUY RUNNING OUR MILITARY DIDN’T KNOW……

LOOK WHAT WE ARE DOING NOW……

HERE IS ANOTHER WAY OF KNOWING……

HE AND HIS FAMILY ARE STILL ALIVE…….

THEY TRIED TO IMPEACH HIM THE LAST TWO WEEKS OF HIS PRESIDENCY……WHY?

BECAUSE ONCE TRUMP LEFT ON AIR FORCE ONE (WHICH WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE IF NOT PRESIDENT) THEY COULD NOT TRY TO IMPEACH HIM WITHOUT LITERALLY TELLING EVERYONE TRUMP IS STILL PRESIDENT….

THAT WAS THE REASON FOR THE LAST TWO WEEK RUSH TO IMPEACHMENT….

THAT IS THE REASON TRUMP’S NEW PLANE IS “TRUMP FORCE ONE”……

THAT IS THE REASON HE HAS FULL PRESIDENTIAL SECRET SERVICE WITH AN AMBULANCE ONLY THE PRESIDENT HAS….

WE CAN GO ON AND ON THESE EVENTS ARE FACTS NOT GUESSES….

YOU CAN EVEN GO TO TRUMP’S SPEECH AT ANDREW’S WHERE HE HAD EXACTLY 17 FLAGS BEHIND HIM….

THE 17TH LETTER IN THE ALPHABET IS Q……

UNLESS YOU WANT TO TAKE THE TIME TO EDUCATE YOURSELF AND STOP BELIEVING THE NONSENSE YOU ARE TOLD BY THE OWNERS CIA MEDIA YOU WILL REMAIN IN THEIR CLOWN WORLD FOR THE LITTLE TIME THAT IS LEFT…

THIS IS ALL ABOUT THE CONTROL OF THE CURRENCY….

THEY WANT THE CBDC DIGITAL CURRENCY WHICH GIVES THEM TOTAL CONTROL….

THAT IS THE END GAME……

:point_down:t2:

https://twitter.com/collinrugg/status/1721684561443299729?s=42&t=sKnCQOy-D7dC2OuUMNrcsg

@bikki228

TRUMP WILL CONTINUE TO EXPOSE THE CORRUPT SYSTEM WE LIVE IN….

IT IS THE ONLY WAY PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE THE INCREDIBLE LEVELS OF CORRUPTION AND THE REASON IT HAD TO BE THIS WAY……

THERE WILL BE A REEDUCATION NECESSARY AFTER THIS ENDS AS WE HAVE BEEN LIED TO IN ABOUT EVERYTHING ASPECT OF OUR LIVES FROM CURRENCY TO SCIENCE / MEDICINE TO SPORTS……

LITERALLY ALL ASPECTS OF LIFE……

TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THE SLAVERY YOU CURRENTLY CONSENT TO EVERYDAY WHILE THEY DISTRACT YOU WITH NONSENSE……

GO CANES!!!

MEANWHILE….

Trump will continue to expose the corruption… by being corrupt. Good thinking here.

just like he’ll continue to expose the election farce… by admitting in court under oath that he is not the president.

#GutPunch for Trump’s bioggest bitch, Stormy Daniels

DESPITE AFTER 8 YEARS OF BEING GUILTY OF ABSOLUTELY NOTHING….

BUT BUT YOUR BOY ZELENSKY IS NOT ASKING FOR OBAMA, CLINTON, BUSH, BIDEN, DESANTIS, ETC……

HE IS ASKING FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP KID……

KEEP STEPPING IN SHIT LITTLE JUNIOR STUGOTZ….

Zelensky? I think you’re getting your threads confused.

This thread is not about Zelensky.

This thread is not about all of Trump’s election-hoax cronies making deals to testify.

This thread is about Trump admitting, under oath, under penalty of perjury, that he is not the president of the United States.

“Just for the record,” state attorney Kevin Wallace replied, “you weren’t president in 2021?”

FICKEY FOCKEY STORMY DANIELS… …

Storm is right about Trump warning about mail-in ballot fraud months in advance of the election. Mail-in ballots too have caused fraud in several European countries which now ban their usage. Early voting should also be ended. All voting should be done in person on ONE day as is done in France. Absentee voting should be a rare phenomenon and only possible in the rarest of circumstances.

Storm has really ferreted out some interesting information, however, I still have a problem with his notion that Trump is president. I think it is obvious who the president is, and we of course know that the crook in the White House got fewer REAL votes than Trump.

We couldn’t have picked a worse president than Biden unless we handed the office to Obama for a third term. There were no wars under Trump. Things were going swimmingly well in the Middle East. Trump’s foreign policy was magnificent. Trump was and is a true good ole American patriot which is recognized by the better half of the country while being reviled by the fatuous left and their multitude of crazies and weirdos.

Everybody does. There is not a single person on this board who sides with Stormy Daniels on this issue.

:point_up:t4: This is bikki accidentally admitting that Biden was voted in by Americans… …

That is not what the sentence says, 305. It is written in the superlative mood not the past.