WRs Allergic to Miami

The fact we have big money to spend and seem to not be able to buy a WR is pretty wild.

I can’t remember a position coach failing this hard at a position outside of Rumph at CB - zero alphas wanted to play for that guy.

What’s most surprising about this is all of this is happening under Cristobal. It’s completely contrast to everything the guy believes. Even if Gattis was a decent OC I’d have to imagine this would drive Cristobal nuts. But the guy is a terrible OC and Miami can’t even overpay for a WR to come in. Wild.

We’re playing with fire if the rumors are true that Gattis is gone. You’re putting the next guy in a bad position with WRs for next year AND potentially putting Van Dyke on transfer watch this spring if he isn’t a believer in the WR room for his money year.

The fact we have big money to spend and seem to not be able to buy a WR is pretty wild.

NOPE WRONG

Don’t you know that not a single outside wide receiver…could have even thought about type of offense? We were overbid by each one of these by about $13…The concerns about type of offense NEVER COULD HAVE ENTERED INTO anyone of the their decision-making process, Cat6? Whatever are you thinking

(and please note, my argument meets in the middle with this fucking asshole storefront in every way…I’m sure we could have gotten outbid for a few of them, and I’ve admitted (as would anyone here) that money is going to play a factor in NIL moving forward)…It’s never enough for this fucking delusional narcissistic maniac

We’re playing with fire if the rumors are true that Gattis is gone. You’re putting the next guy in a bad position with WRs for next year AND potentially putting Van Dyke on transfer watch this spring if he isn’t a believer in the WR room for his money year.

Ehhhh…Speculation

We are playing with fire either way, gotta accept it.

Even if I got paid, I wouldn’t want to play in this offense if I was a WR.

Gattis should’ve been fired on day 1……huge error by cristobal to not do so

Tan Enos has been a disaster so far. Not sure if it will get any better next season.

1 Like